It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye opening FB post by Michiganders Against Excessive Quarantine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Families don't buy the pint sizes. Some dairies only sell commercial and others sell for home use. They have different processing plants and different production needs and their own livestock. They are not switching up machinery for a temporary condition. So they milk the cows and dump what they can't sell.

No one is telling farmers they'd better dump or else. No on is telling them they'd better sell or kill of livestock. And no one is ordering them to dump milk to keep prices artificially high.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Sorry to hear that. I wonder why?
Anything else hard to find? Besides the ever elusive toilet paper?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I'm in South eastern Virginia.
Our state has less than 4000 cases and my city has fewer than 100.
Indiana has more than ten thousand cases.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Almond is great and healthy. Plus you don't have to abuse cows to get it!

You think those machines are feeling up the cows or something?
The cows need to be milked or they become engorged. A very painful condition.
To do otherwise would be the abuse.
Is an infant abusing his mother when he breast feeds?
Someone has a twisted mind.
Or is very young.

Oh...
And there's no such thing as almond milk. It's ground almonds, sugar and water.
Fat and sugar...Real healthy

edit on 4172020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Please keep up the good work and ensure we can have plenty of cheese and milk.

Kudos!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I think its down to location, Ive got 3 major interstates intersecting in my city and we are short of nothing, 50-100miles away in the boondocks however is a different story.

Could hub cities be hoarding what would normally be going out to the small towns?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Understood. I agree there will be some difference. Everybody is a little different.

Some folks eat a lot more at home. Nothing else to do. Not always the healthiest.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I salute you and your effort.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Its part of the 'global warming' or 'climate change initiative'. It fits with their agenda. Cull the cows which they claim are polluting the air more than anything. Have you noticed that just about every restaurant now offers a meat alternative? They are using this as their opportunity.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thank you my friends. They just told me one close coworker died today.

I'll cry him this weekend and Monday back to work. Best way to honor him.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Humans are responsible for continually getting cows pregnant and minipulating the cows into producing more milk than normal.

So it's just a silly arguement to say that we are doing these cows a favor by milking them.... Everything about cow milk is unnatural.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: blueman12

Plus you don't have to abuse cows to get it!

SMH! Just SMH!!

So you think most dairy cows are treated nicely in the industry?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mover
Its part of the 'global warming' or 'climate change initiative'. It fits with their agenda. Cull the cows which they claim are polluting the air more than anything. Have you noticed that just about every restaurant now offers a meat alternative? They are using this as their opportunity.

Doubtful... If you read the posts this is mainly do to lack of workers that process the milk. And vegan or vegetarian options in restaurants are due to an increase in demand.

Plants/farms aren't being shut down or slowed for co2 emissions. It's because of the impact covid19 and lockdowns are having.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Would be better if the thread was titled with the content.

The storage might be an issue , the plastic milk jugs , where do they get made .

Maybe that buyers are dumping from the tankers mainly . They'll be contracted with farms for certain periods .
If there's a lack of containers that's a problem and they might come from China which isn't sending.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: chr0naut
This is a link from the Facebook page.... I don't know if that helps.

"There is a Huge Uproar That We Are Dumping Milk," West Bend Farmer Says - Mid-West Farm Report
www.midwestfarmreport.com... EoZWGU-Zn0aheXnse9G_ZhlBhJBpwvkZ7o

I just called out the dubious veracity of things posted on Facebork, and you respond with a link to it?

I am so reassured.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here in Sth. Australia I went grocery shopping few days ago & joked with the check out chick that "Weetbix are the next dunny paper are they ?" as I could only get the smallest box & it's 'High bran blend' of which only less than 10 boxes remaining.
Once she sewed her sides back up ( i'm kidding ) she said eggs had been in high demand/limited supply for last few days which surprised me . I don't buy them so hadn't noticed. Hmmm wondering if there's a link now with this high bran gear & no dunny roll ? Market for adult diapers not far off maybe ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join