It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CoronaVirus The new warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
CoronaVirus The new warfare

k, regardless of the years lurking, (u know why!! lol ) but its fairly crystal so i had to share...obv maybe not!
side note...Why does the news coverage seem similar to the 9/11 coverage? - no focus on cause/effect, suspects, investigation, repercussions, but most of the focus is on individual "heartwarming cases" of either death or survival, which is not informative.
side note... why does the UK media (BBC) insist on detailing the count of every country cases/deaths EXCEPT UK? (classic misdirection)

What has Covid done?
answered all the unsolvable issues
China protests.
Eradicating Growing affordable Pension/Social security pay checks. - wipe out the oldies.
Environment - No more flights/cruises, serious reduction in oil/fuel consumption; consumer waste.

The suspects? - Everyone? - Like 9/11 the likelihood of a "conspiracy theory" is made all the more unbelievable given that no one individual or even group would have the foresight, underlying motivation, planning and implementation capability, or ability to keep it secret provides the perfect alibi to a wide ranging cabal with a variety of motives and pay-offs, be it personal, financial, military or globalist.
Bill Gates - really? cant even believe that, bill? a bond villain? but the evidence is there.
Oct 2019 Event201, a group event work-shopping how to contain a global pandemic, days before the first case of Corona Virus was identified.
www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...
Bill Gates expressing his "dissatisfaction" with Trump ending funding for the WHO - Since when was Bill a political commentator?
news.sky.com...

China? -
End of China protests - a def plus to China, more a bonus than a motive.
China ongoing financial warfare with US
The ongoing financial warfare between East & West (lets face it, Russia has a sneaky look in to some degree), more later...
How much does China currently own?
www.investopedia.com...

So what happened?
Is this not only biological but economical warfare by china?
The virus was undoubtedly man-made; a combination of an existing SARS Corona Virus biologically injected with a HIV genome protein (GP) to not only contaminate the carrier, but make sure that the virus became communicable, and that it attacked the immune system of the infected increasing the severity, the trans-communicability and incubation period pf the virus, thereby increasing the infected, and thus the death rate.
China released the virus
www.theepochtimes.com...

There was discussion of the virus long before the lock down, implying that many were aware before the locakdown even hit/
www.youtube.com...

So... All theories covered previously to varying extent....dont bury the lead!!!!

Behind the scenes? -
Summary
China (and silent partners Russia/whoever) have a long running battle/one-upmanship with the West (mainly EU and US) involving overt techwars/cryptoSecurity, buying/selling debt/assets and moreso covert secret development of biochem/space wars foe the back pocket.
China is losing the rag with the protestors and looking to arnie them all, but talked down by U.N
Chinas got a new strain of coronaVirus in backpocket
china loses the plot, goes full retard and releases virus, but has a vaccine
heres where it gets global.....
China tells all the virus is released, theyre locked down, so theyre good,...but cant guarantee your safety...
Economic warfare - Theyre talking through the WHO, showing them the potential saviour (vaccine) and consequences...they want 1million dollars (Dr.Evil) ...all ransom paid through the WHO.
Negotiations on going...most paying up.... hence the impending EU relaxing of lockdown.
US (trump) says fkem, we wont pay, hence the stopping of WHO funding.

fyi...given there nefarious dealings with all and every, Switzerland prob had this agreement in place before anything happened, hence Swiss not ocking down to start with (pre-emptive vaccine)

The implication of 5G, whilst ridiculous as a direct connection could be a implicit allusion to the chinese involvement, implicitly raising focus on Chinese involvement whilst not expressly accusing.

And as is usual, it affects the 99% of us just enough to make us denounce any discussion of the truth by focusing on "dont be an idiot, what do they care about my toilet rolls?"

// like all good fiction theres elements of truth in there..just had to get it down on paper to rationalise why im queuing 45mins to go into a store for 5mins for beer re-up!
stay real (not safe) i KNOW ppl are really dying.. i know them... im just stating the bigger picture.

edit on 16-4-2020 by Midnite247 because: edit apparently not 1st thread

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
k, this is literally my first thread, regardless of the years lurking

Where'd the other 6 Flags come from?

Ya see ... when people make stoopid statements like that ... I can't pursue what it is you want me to be interested in,

BECAUSE YOU LIED UP-FRONT.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
oy" lieds a strong word!!
it IS the first thread (i reckon) ive replied to a few but never started a new...(tho alcohols a helluva drug!)
anyway...FOCUS....

a reply to: Snarl

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
...and i just sen ive a 160 stars!! lol... no clue what thats about... tho tbh i do usually use a mobile... 1st time using laptop due to mobile issues.. untwist dem panties

a reply to: Midnite247

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Midnite247
k, this is literally my first thread, regardless of the years lurking

Where'd the other 6 Flags come from?

Ya see ... when people make stoopid statements like that ... I can't pursue what it is you want me to be interested in,

BECAUSE YOU LIED UP-FRONT.

k, you still have time, change the opening post to "literally my second thread". Ándale!

Say Three Hail Mary's and all should be good.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

tbf, I do admire that rigid discipline, Ive never once read the prologue in a book and stopped to criticize the author without finishing the content,
go you!
(i know you didnt like the authors pictures on the back, but was the book alright?)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since no one else was going to.

Second thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
k, you might be on to something.

Whatabout the American policies for last 3 years ?

Most are geared at stopping the plundering of the U.S. by World powers !!

Lots of that is all gone and the NWO powers need to change the American Leadership 🌚

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If the virus was mated with HIV proteins, is it possible that a surviving patents has been infected with HIV, that will show up years later?
edit on 16-4-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
good question, its def always follow the money, and the obvious "Well whos getting the money?" is above my pay-grade...but theres def wheels within wheels within wheels on this one...which if u think about makes sense, how much more sophisticated have theyre sneaky little global intertwangles got since the basic WW! shootybangbang; WW2 shootybangbang + spy sheeeit, developed to a (whaa?) war on terror?... next.....
theres nonsense goin on here that well never get (ie, trump cant say publicly to WHO ur not blackmailing us ,ie. ill refuse to pay...but i cant outright say it, so ill concoct a reason not to pay)

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i reckon thats theyre crown jewels...wtf knows! .. i dont know the ins n outs of basic biological/chemical/epidemiological mixology..do you?, thay can create whatever they want in a lab, create virus with an incubation period for 87 years that only affects french vegans with no netflix account? possible? i dunno.. but if i read it in a secret released memo in 80 years it wont surprise me!
a reply to: Nickn3

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ha, my bad! that was a long time ago
#alocohols_a_heluuva_drug
(1st time on laptop, usually on the mobile...i blame the lockdown!

a reply to: Jefferton

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
yeap, heres what they hope to do...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Do you know of anyone who's received the 1200 bucks?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Do you know of anyone who's received the 1200 bucks?

I got it Wednesday.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
Are you retired on SS?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Interesting...

What if it's not one author, but a loosely connected cabal. They could change the pitch depending on the targeted co-conspirator they romanced.

It could be this-

Tell the greenies this would save Gaia
The Agenda 21 people that depopulation is within reach
Tell the fascist dictators it will cripple their enemies
Tell the eugenics assholes it will cleanse the undesirables
Tell the anarchists it will topple goverments
Tell the rabid atheists it will end religion
Tell the economic utopians it will result in a new equitable system
Tell the boomer haters the end of their primacy is within reach
Tell the debt ridden they could be free of their shackles

and so on

Each only knows a small part, maybe their job was mainly inaction. Do not warn, do not prepare. Keep everyone complacent. Probably bureaucrats/ scientists at multiple levels in nearly every govt. Maybe they were not warned it could kill them too.

The real cabal, if there is one, likely doesn't care about any of these issues- only death, power and money. Once they have enough, they'd likely dispose of the co-conspirators as well.

Happy thoughts- not!

Could just be an accident too- but remember those who wanted to let the virus run its course, like for example the CDC who gave up on viral containment immediately and those who have gone public demanding blood tests before air travel, virus identity certificates and tracking apps for all- even microchipping.

top topics

join