It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

defeating the fake " martial arts master"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
hi - this is in paranormal - because all the people that he [ Xu Xiadong.] fights are claiming chi powers and other " stuff " - that ammounts to " magic "

now the tail gets really interesting - when one looks at the secular chinese govt stance on this

one wonders - why such issues even concern them - but it gets really baffling - when you see the atempts to suppress xu`s efforts coming from official chanels [ ie his trestrictions on travel etc etc ]

watch and wonder - WTF

hear is the vid :

the obligitory synopsis - xu is a semi retired MMA fighter - who now runs a gym - he is in his own words " too old and fat - to compete in tournamen MMA ] , and for various reasons - he has turned his egfforts to the debunking of " martial arts master " - who are claiming " magic powers " - and so far - he has defeated every one of them - in 1:1 fights - none of them have managed to use thier " powers " - to affect him - and he just punches them till they fall over

one one level - its disturbing - xu is mid 40s - and most of his " opponents " are considerably older - and in lower weight categories - but still - they argree to the fights - evidently believing thier " powers " will prevail

the silly face painiting - is the govts idea [ apparently ] - to humiliate xu

its very strange - given the " std " chinese govt reaction to cults [ this is what many of the " masters " are running - cults - thier " powers " only work on thier own accolytes ]

check out all the links in the Y-TUBE - and google his name

a lot of info out there

now - my opinion

this is simply bizzare - the fact that xu - beats these idiots into the ground - with basic sports moves - is totaly expected - its the " masters " arrogance that they think tjey can beat him - esp given his track record - thats strange

and the chinese govts stance - is just mind blowing

watch - research and discuss

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I 've been watching too many kung fu movies lately and now I actually think I can catch a fly with my eyes closed. Dang kung fu movies brain washed me. I need help out of this martial arts world.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Great idea for a continuing thread from the discussions about the fakeness on the other thread.
These kinds of fake masters give many martials arts a bad name and its good that people call them out on there "skills" and "magic" and ask that they be put to the test.
The majority of martial arts are good for exercise, mental as well as physical, some are better for combat, some are better for understanding things like balance, but none teach you how to knock someone out from 20 ft away that isn't fake or make a magical energy ball that you can fire at people.
The idea of things like Qi and Ki I believe are to help visualise and centre the mind when practicing a form or movement. This has been twisted in to some kind of belief system.

The master and student relationship becomes broken, with the student almost falling over on command and the master believing he has accomplished a great feat, or worse knows his misusing the trust of his students. If it hurts or takes you off balance then breakfall (ukemi), if it doesn't hurt don't just breakfall because you see other people falling over or breakfalling.

There's a example of this shown in many phycological tests or even TV shows based around human behaviour.
Take a room full of actors and one person who is unaware, the actors know a certain "thing" to do or maybe all answer a question wrong, the unsuspecting person will usually follow the masses. A similar thing happens in the dojo or class.

ETA. Forgot to say thanks for posting the video.

edit on 15-4-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Not sure if “Xu” is the same character from a few years back but I’ve seen similar footage — it was rather head-scratching to see these old guard ‘masters’ have their consciousness removed from them by a husky guy sporting a pair of Nike’s — and the guy went into hiding and later issued a statement of some sort relaying the vids were not authentic and no ass-whoopings ever occurred.

Of course the vids were not fake and those old geezers took a severe beating.

Funny thing is the last thing I commented on was in a thread about ‘mind-over-matter’ healings...the alleged Qi-Gong master died of a heart attack whilst ‘healing’ a ‘patient’. Seriously. This stuff writes itself, huh 🤔?

It’s all fu$kery. 💯 straight FU$KERY.

Hopefully Xu continues to beat this type of fu$kery outta these charlatans 🥊
edit on 15-4-2020 by Cravens because: Straight Fu$kery you can’t spell fu$kery

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

If you think how much fame, tourism and money is created for the Chinese goverment and it's people simply because of Kung Fu and then you add national pride to the equation, it's understandable.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Ever wonder what happened to the two follow-up movies for The Last Airbender. I'm sorry wiggling your hands around and controlling the elements is just laughable. That doesn't even happen on the other side of the veil.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
“ God made man, Sam Colt made man equal “
edit on 15-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Let’s put Benny Hinn in the ring.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

man i was hoping to see some kung pow footage.

i remember when i was in the Corps, my first duty station was barracks duty. we pulled guard duty on a navy "weapons depot", after a duty shift down in the pound we'd eat and most watch TV,one of the local Tv station on Saturday nights had show called Kung Fu theater.

one of the funniest ever to see 32 teen/ twenty something Marines Kung Fu fighting in their skivvies.

edit on 15-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The guy who made that video must be a foreigner, BS martial arts and McDojo's is old news....

However!

Fact: Being a Alpha can make you a no-touch master.

Fact: You can be deadly with a one finger strike.... I know a guy that can lift 300lbs with one finger, that dude could literally poke your eye out and give you brain damage lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I don't know what to think about these types of things..I do know that one time a number of years ago I was down the road at a friend's house I had ridden my 3-wheeler down there it was cold weather and I was bundled up a lot.

I was going to leave to go back to my place and I went out to start my 3-wheeler and it didn't want to start. I pulled on it until I got myself tired and then a guy that was visiting there offered to give me a ride down to my house. So I got in the car with him and we started to go. I was having a hard time catching my breath and my mind was beginning to panic because I felt very constricted with all the clothes on. I told him to stop the car and let me out so I could get my sweatshirt off.

At this point I was in a panic at least in my mind. When I got my sweatshirt off and got comfortable again I got back in the car. The guy was leaned back against his driver's door looking at me wide-eyed. He asked me what was wrong and I told him. Then he told me that it felt like an 800 pound gorilla had pinned him against the door before I got out. He said that it must have been chi energy because he was into martial arts and he had felt chi energy before anyways that's the extent of my personal experience with anything like this.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Being a Alpha can make you a no-touch master.

Thats what Weinstien should have practiced. Other than that, it's plain fantasy.
edit on 15-4-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
With regards to my previous thread there are 2 points I would like to make.

1. Medical Qiqong is NOT a martial art it's a traditional chinese medicine skill , The martial art masters you are referring in those videos either practice Tai-chi or Wushu (martial art) Qigong which concerned with building body strength to make it resistant against attacks. Medical Qiqong practitioners are not fighters they are physical therapists.

2. Within the field of medical Qiqong there are only certain ancient Daoist practices that uses meditation and breathing techniques for projecting energy these include Neigong , Mo Pai & Lei Shan Dao. All of these practices are secret and only passed on to certain individuals.

edit on 15-4-2020 by Time4Nostalgia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

LOL Weinstien...

Betas and introverts can not look straight into the eyes of an Alpha... so yeah, an Alpha can be a no touch master, in a way it's like chi, betas fear the energy of an Alpha... evolutionary biology dictates this.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

this is simply bizzare - the fact that xu - beats these idiots into the ground - with basic sports moves - is totaly expected - its the " masters " arrogance that they think tjey can beat him - esp given his track record - thats strange

watch - research and discuss

Now think of it this way.... those fake Martial Arts masters have a larger winning streak than the guy who beat them up. Both are truly masters of deceit , both prey on the weak.

new topics

top topics

join