It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Complete List of humans with Psychokinetic powers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I decided to make a list of people who have been documented demonstrating psychokinetic abilities such as Telekinesis. Some of these individuals have passed away and others are still alive.

Master Jiang Feng

Master Jiang Feng specialized in the use of medical Qigong , As a child he was trained by Grand Master Xuankong from the famous Shaolin temple. After rigorous training he became adept in the art of Shoalin-Yijinjing . In 1988 he started promoting a traditional Chinese medicine practice in Anhui Province and became a doctor of traditional medicine and the deputy director of the Institute for Research in Traditional Medicine. In 2016 he died of a heart attack trying to heal a sick patient.

Master John Chang

Shifu Zhou Gan Sheng

Master Zhou Gan Sheng stays in China and has has taught the art of medical qiqong to many students In Asia. He is the head of the Yuan Pai school which teaches the secret Mo Pai practices of Lei Shan Dao which is still taught in many Taoist schools.

Master Wong

Master Zhou

Grand Master Zhou Ting-Jue is a Qi-Gong, Tai Chi and Kung Fu Grand Master and Master Medical Qi Gong Healer who has been featured on numerous television programs. At the age of seven, he began learning martial arts and traditional Chinese medical theory under the guidance of his uncle, a Taoist priest. His mentors included many famous Chinese Qi Gong, Tai Chi and Kung Fu masters, who passed on their wisdom and knowledge of the ancient arts.

Nina Kulagina

Alla Vinogradova

Antonio Carreiro

edit on 13-4-2020 by Time4Nostalgia because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/14/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Is this a comprehensive list?

THX.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Time4Nostalgia

What no spoon benders?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Why hasn't Mainstream science shown in scientific proof?

Why can't I fly with the power of my mind?
I wish I could.

Uri. Geller softened the spoon before his act.

edit on 13-4-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

In 2016 he died of a heart attack trying to heal a sick patient.

Lol, wut?! How does that happen? That’s worse than Mama Cass — allegedly — choking on a ham sandwich 🥪

Good stuff

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Maybe nina kulagina was his "patient"...?

Very cool stuff indeed.

NC

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's a fun trick.
Thanks for the thoughtful input 😊

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here are the URI Gellar CIA experiments. Some of the results are quite intriguing. That said, anyone who has experienced these things, knows that they are real phenomena though not easily verified using conventional means. Environment and other factors are at play.

www.cia.gov...

It's a pdf of scanned documents. I would have to say the picture of the bunch of grapes is far beyond chance. It is nearly identical to the control even having the same number of grapes.

edit on 13-4-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I would think a complete list would take a few million pages... if such things are "real" that is.

I happen to think they are "real" due to personal experience, but know the vast majority are illusions or coincidence.

My father could dissipate clouds by exerting enormous mental effort. I saw him do it a few times and I've had objects levitate around me on a handful of occasions, though I could never move anything when actually trying.

Once it becomes clear that mainstream western thought has gaps and the mind can effect our so called material world, the rabbit holes get dangerously deep. It would be nice to know about and implement such things without some folks freaking out and wanting to burn witches willy-nilly.

Besides indicating good thoughts probably can make the world a better place, it also warns people to be decent as the person you cut off in traffic could be... er, gifted.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Wizardry tricks:

Start at 11:00 Minute Mark.

And:

edit on 13-4-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Many are tricks but masters that know how to focus prana energies will never demonstrate it for publicity. It is used for spiritual advancement not party tricks. One can defeat the other.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

So we can discount any youtube videos as exercises of deception and ego.

Thank you.

edit on 4/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

edit on 13-4-2020 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
We all have psychokinetic powers. I just tapped out a word on my keyboard that had only been a thought in my head. I used my thoughts to influence physical matter (my fingers) to attain a desired goal. How does it work? I have no idea.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Good idea to start at the base...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

Good idea to start at the base...

I also have a way of influencing the behavior of others at a distance by using my matter controlling mind powers to create oscillations in the atmosphere that can be perceived as warnings or instructions other people can use to select different courses of action. Freaky, really.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Okay, okay.
You can be on the list. But I want a youtube video.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Amazing I might have "heard" of that technique.

What was its name again?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here's the reality-based list of people with psychokinetic power:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join