It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did they murder Patties child?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

Bigfoot likes to live close to Humans and I mean within City Blocks of your Urban Home or Farmhouse....close to Schools and Playgrounds and Hiking Trails...a lot of People are at risk here....Bigfoot has ALWAYS TRIED TO LIVE TO CLOSE TO HUMANS....they gravitate towards us but cannot get along with us very well...….its not all Rainbows and Cotton Candy.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
they gravitate towards us but cannot get along with us very well

Well it has been said that they like to keep a close watch on their enemies. Also humans have food sources, gardens, trash, etc. Plus they are probably amazed at the interaction between humans and dogs and cats.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

they gravitate towards us but cannot get along with us very well

Well it has been said that they like to keep a close watch on their enemies. Also humans have food sources, gardens, trash, etc. Plus they are probably amazed at the interaction between humans and dogs and cats.

All of the reasons you listed are IMHO relevant.

This like everything is a money issue....bring enough money into the equation and we solve the problem....25 years ago it didn't matter how much money you pumped into something you could always be undercut...but in todays digital online realtime world you just cannot stop things from happening....for example its just a Million dollars...maybe a few Million...but that's chump change today with crowd funding...if only 25% of Bigfoot enthusiasts put efforts into a slush fund to simply go capture a Clan it wold be done....there HAS TO BE a few people with a Million to burn who want to find Bigfoot....capturing Bigfoot is simply a fiscal challenge not a logistical one.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

there HAS TO BE a few people with a Million to burn who want to find Bigfoot....capturing Bigfoot is simply a fiscal challenge not a logistical one.

Well said.

Here is another new associated video. Everyone can skip from the 17 minute mark and go to 27 without missing anything.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Thanks for the link I have listened to a lot of the Fox story......there are several accounts of long term relationshipsbetween Bigfoot and People.I have tried to stay away from the emotional longing I feel to protect them...it becomes overwhelming and in my Urban area its just not possible to influence anything enough to protect them....they are Urbanites and survivors....but I have no ways to protect them......I am not sure anyone can truly protect them because they have and aknowledge free will.

There were times in my life for lack of education or knowledge that I would have shot a Bigfoot just to see what it was absolutely believing it to HAVE to be an animal of some kind.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join