It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney General Barr Confirms that Obama's FBI Committed Crimes - Likely Leading To Indictments.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Listening to the president now, he has gained control of the coronavirus crisis and has regained his footing and now Trump is ready to go on offense, our president is bringing the full power of the executive branch onto the issues that have been left in the balance.
Buckle up it's going to be one hell of a ride.

originally posted by: Scapegrace

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BlueJacket
To be a cheering squad for the president? No, I didn't know that.

Barr said he's the President's "Wing Man".
Has there ever been an AG who wasn’t the president’s wing man? Bobby Kennedy wasn’t his brother’s wing man? Holder wasn’t Obama’s? Please.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
DOJ considering forcing CNN to register as A FOREIGN AGENT operating on U.S. soil.

twitter.com...

Now we're talking!

Dude, you need to read tweets and the accompanying articles more closely. The link you provided does not say DOJ is considering that.

Former acting AG Whitaker suggested DOJ should do so in a snarky tweet.

That's miles away from saying the DOJ is considering it.

I usually like your posts, but you've been slipping lately. You gotta up your game bud.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Just because you don’t agree with the reality doesn’t make it false.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well I won't hold my breath as it's already been shown they only get a slap on the wrist and sent home with retirement money.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Barr the guy that was going to do the Ukrainian deal with Rudy?

How many people are in jail for lying for Trump? 5?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
April 17, 2020

This is far bigger than the NYT/WaPo/CNN led everyone to believe!

Much more was declassified yesterday. Still soaking it in.

Major Institutional Cover-Up: theconservativetreehouse.com... ygate/

FBI Director Christopher Wray is catching hell this week.

Trump Admin's New DNI is delivering the goods his predecessors wouldn't: theconservativetreehouse.com... and-less-redacted-carter-page-fisa/

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well thats a fine irony considering Barr should be indicted

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Well thats a fine irony considering Barr should be indicted

What do you think Barr should be indicted for?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Imagine how many deaths around the world Obama is responsible for, due to this order that ISIS be trained and supported.

Short video clip: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
From FoxNews Attorney/Legal Analyst Greg Jarrett:

"[Barr] said this is more than mistakes and sloppiness. This was sabotage against the president," Jarrett said on Monday.

"I don't think he would have said that unless he was briefed about the evidence gathered by John Durham, so potentially, you're looking at abuse of power, deprivation of rights under color of law, fraud, perjury, and false statements," he added.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
THREE DOSSIERS - Former CIA Director JOHN BRENNAN's role being investigated by Republicans in Congress and by Prosecutor John Durham.

House Intelligence Committee Republicans are "laser-focused" on investigating information the CIA gave to the FBI in 2016, according to ranking member Devin Nunes.

For the first time, the California congressman described in great detail the next steps of a broad congressional inquiry into possible misconduct during the Russia investigation, which he said includes scrutiny of three "dossiers" and questions about three Russian Americans.

All of this follows the declassification of key documents over the past couple weeks, including footnotes showing the FBI was warned British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s anti-Trump dossier was likely influenced by Russian disinformation and yet continued to use it, and Nunes's pledge to send more criminal referrals to the Justice Department.

During a Fox News interview on Sunday (4/19/2020), Nunes brought up the CIA at the end of a list of issues he and his colleagues are examining and credited the investigative work of his former Republican colleague, South Carolina's Trey Gowdy, with providing a road map for that facet of the effort.

"In 2016, we know from great work that Trey Gowdy did at the time ... that the CIA gave information over to the FBI in 2016. We now are laser-focused on that. We need to know: Exactly what did the CIA give to the FBI in 2016?" Nunes said.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The investigators should go right to the source, and ask James Clapper what he meant by "Obama gave the order to spy on Trump".

Former President Barack Hussein Obama is who all this "busy work" is going to ultimately lead to, anyway.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Come one guys we all know none of the big players will every end up in prison or even charged.

1. no-one has the stones to actually press charges.
2. Some low level will take the wrap and mysteriously die before being brought to trail and no evidence brought to light. Again.

Americans are all yak and no delivery. Neither side of the political fence has achieved anything grand ever.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Come one guys we all know none of the big players will every end up in prison or even charged.

2. Some low level will take the wrap and mysteriously die before being brought to trail and no evidence brought to light. Again.

Americans are all yak and no delivery. Neither side of the political fence has achieved anything grand ever.

The response to the Attorney General's statements on TV last week, are what tells me that THIS IS DIFFERENT from the past, and your prediction seems less likely to occur this time around.

Panic#1: Obama's Susan Rice, and Adam Schiff are ANGRY: www.newsmax.com...

Panic#2: Senators Feinstein and Warner are asking IG Horowitz to investigate AG William Barr: thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Well hopefully I wont need a ventilator to help me breathe while I wait for anything to happen. There's only 6 months til November aint doing anything in that time frame.

Would be nice to be wrong - but buying a lottery ticket for years and been right every time - never win a 4 or more number prize.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BlueJacket
To be a cheering squad for the president? No, I didn't know that.

Who's cheering? he's explaining that the FBI investigation was a total fraud... we've been discussing that for years.. he's only saying the truth

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

More Democrats are panicking and doing what they do best. Lashing out. Another letter requesting that attorney general Barr be investigated.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

That's my expectation as well. Becoming very cynical, and very angry past few years. And I was already cynical and angry to begin with lol

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

The most recent indictment of an Obama Administration official - His Homeland Security IG broke the law all the way to April of 2017!

Inspector General Edwards left the Department of Homeland Security in 2013; however, according to the indictment, the disgraced Inspector General exploited the relationship he had with Venkata to execute the scam, which they executed from 10/2014-4/2017.
More at: davidharrisjr.com...
Interesting Comments at: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Surprise, surprise, I never even heard a peep about that. Thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Surprise, surprise, I never even heard a peep about that. Thanks for the info.

It was not reported even by FOX News. But that's not surprising since FoxNews has been increasingly owned by Anti-Trump Republicans...like former Speaker of the House Paul Ryan...who now sits on the board.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join