It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas Of June - Game Over & The Singularity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My Fellow Humans,

We have reached a pinnacle in time where a species has achieved its potential for the future, currently it may not be known to you a process has been launched to prepare humanity for what I believe will be the changing moment in our history. Not just as several cultures, nationalities but as humanity as a whole, we are staring at a closed-door that is about to be slammed open.

When asked the direct question of when the same month has been responding throughout each individual inquiry "JUNE", now I can not truly know what it means but all I can gather and grasp is to look towards the sky. On top of that, a song keeps repeating with a very direct lyric bit that says "A sky full of stars", to which my assumption is that those won't be stars that we will be seeing.

Our species is a young one and although our ancestors were advanced we have been lacking both in understanding and capacity to have the moral compassion to act on our own for unification. It seems that in such times a species is given the choice of direct contact and integration into what I can only correspond as an interstellar republic/federation or grouping of star nations. What is more interesting is that it seems that after careful consideration and observation of several timeline scenarios it was a unanimous decision voted upon to reveal things to humanity.

During a long period of time, many individuals have lived among us that are reborn and act as record keepers, that help provide information upon which such complex decisions are made. Some of these individuals live countless lifetimes among humans to ascertain how far along a species is and when at which specific moment it is ready to sit at the big table so to speak.

We are lucky enough and blessed so to speak to be given this chance mostly partially based on our stupidity and the fear that our species will wipe itself out soon if involvement is not done and someone does not step in. Again the month announced is "JUNE" this is when we will start seeing some really wild things popping off and the entire situation will begin to unravel.

The lockdown and blackout of certain information is happening due to this, both the elites and governments of the world are now entering a panic mode. Just know this they will try to do as much damage as possible before the arrival, you will see false signs and false flags being pinged and popping off all over. All you must know is that the revelations of truth will occur and there is nothing the children having a tantrum can really do about it!

Because that is the truth for they are nothing but brats throwing a tantrum knowing the parents are about to arrive home, and they realize that the fun is over and it is no longer about them but rather all the siblings.

What I understand is that we are entering an event that a species would call "SINGULARITY" but on a celestial cosmic scale.

It all starts off in June and you heard it here first folks, let the show begin because it's going down and they're yelling timber!
edit on 12-4-2020 by DrumsRfun because: all caps title

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
cool thread...well written

My timeline really really likes the way you think.......
9th of Av for Israel or earlier, that one is July....in June there exists First Fruits....satan gets kicked out of heaven dragging 1/3 of the stars to Earth....somewhere in May June July...that may have 2 and a half mile wide motherships appearing not unlike in Independence Day Will Smith like.
Somewhere right in there....June

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Cool heads will prevail at least till September...

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Lyrics could be referring to Starlink too..

I like the optimistic take though!

I think there are a lot of ways all this can go. Many of which probably arent considered by most at any "tier" of our society.

I suppose we will find out, eh?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Sounds like the US government and military trying to force their policies all over the world...lol
Spoiled brats throwing a tantrum like children and there is nothing they can do about it. lol
TIIIIMMMMBER!!!!
The American people vote for their own dictatorship...They have given too much power to their governments...

America should ban birds and cows and pigs instead of calling on China to ban the wet markets.
So self centered and narrow sighted to the point of bigotry.

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: bad words

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Centsay

America should ban birds and cows and pigs instead of calling on China to ban the wet markets.

Surely you can comprehend the difference between regulated agricultural practice in a western democracy compared to the sale of wild-caught, live animals for human consumption?

There is a stark contrast between eating a piece of steak produced in accordance with health regulations and a turtle pulled out of a swamp and sold live?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

9th of Av for Israel or earlier, that one is July....in June there exists First Fruits....satan gets kicked out of heaven dragging 1/3 of the stars to Earth....somewhere in May June July...that may have 2 and a half mile wide motherships appearing not unlike in Independence Day Will Smith like.

I believe it will all start to tumble down from June and onwards, it seems the panic amongst the hydra government is spreading faster than this Corona Virus they made up to coverup what is happening... Mankind has struggled for too long and the unanimous decision was made for a step in by the council of representatives within the branch of the Milkyway so to speak.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

Cool heads will prevail at least till September...

Sincerely NC

Remember remember the 5th of November, with gun powder treason and plot, I see no reason that the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot. Seems America will have it's second and final boogaloo or whatever it is they call it if things do not change in the U.S before the arrival...

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

I was notified that multiple timelines have now converged into a singular one which is why we witnessed a convergence event that will now become a singularity one, as I understood humans no longer had the luxury to choose as each outcome seems to have directed us to complete destruction. Based on the policy of each major specie such events are not allowed to be permitted especially ones with an evolved consciousness.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Centsay

Sounds like the US government and military trying to force their policies all over the world...lol
Spoiled brats throwing a tantrum like children and there is nothing they can do about it. lol
TIIIIMMMMBER!!!!
The American people vote for their own dictatorship...They have given too much power to their governments...

Ah yes America, the nation that will see its 2nd Revolution very soon and the fight for freedom will begin in Texas and Virginia...

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Lyrics could be referring to Starlink too..

I like the optimistic take though!

I think there are a lot of ways all this can go. Many of which probably arent considered by most at any "tier" of our society.

I suppose we will find out, eh?

Actually no one will now know the exact time or the day or the hour, because all the timelines have now merged into a singularity we will see multiple events happening at once. It will start off in June and might take a while but the starting point seems to be June, welcome to the suck and everyone will now be in the dark about what will transpire next. However, all that is known that they are on their way and the jackals will begin to eat each other turning on one another to try and get some leniance for their crimes that were done here.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Arrival?
What are we talking about aliens, gods, God, Jesus?

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

I was notified that multiple timelines have now converged into a singular one which is why we witnessed a convergence event that will now become a singularity one, as I understood humans no longer had the luxury to choose as each outcome seems to have directed us to complete destruction. Based on the policy of each major specie such events are not allowed to be permitted especially ones with an evolved consciousness.

Notified? By whom? On what grounds?

Come June, July, August and nothing happens, will you at least fade out and stop posting BS?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioKnecht

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Notified? By whom? On what grounds?

Come June, July, August and nothing happens, will you at least fade out and stop posting BS?

As I said it will kick off in June, also the bigger concerns are the things not being reported on the news like the giant fires heading towards Chernobyl right now. Maybe the fact that a Comet is heading our way or the giant formation of moving stars, but things will be getting interesting this year for sure.

Let's just hope America pulls through it all...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Arrival?
What are we talking about aliens, gods, God, Jesus?

Sincerely NC

Anything that is not capable to be grasped or understood is either divine, magic or alien in nature, so who is to say that the Gods of Old are not just a race of individuals with advanced technology. Yet, what is truly alien? Are we not ourselves alien in nature as well?

Once we remove such notions we begin to grasp that things are not as complex or mystical as we make them out to be...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Your dodging this question quite elegantly

The arrival of a new consciousness?

NC

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Your dodging this question quite elegantly

The arrival of a new consciousness?

NC

Because I don't want to give hope to the religious, freak out the alien lovers and make non-believers # their pants...

Let's call it the return of something lost and yet was never lost!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
WanderingMrM, I must say, you make quite the interesting posts! I find myself curiously reading them, I enjoy it.

As for this one, It's interesting that you give a date, being June. With all that's been going on, and the panic the elite have been showing, it's not long until. It's also been having this alarmed feeling, especially with the lockdown being enforced, that gives me a call to action. Although things seem "silent" for now.
I like the comparison that you make. They do have limited time, and they are, it seems, hellbent on destruction and havoc. But they still have a "fail-safe mechanism" so to speak, being that they want a New World Order. If they want that to succeed, they will have to keep certain parts of the world intact and keep themselves in check in order to not cause "too much" havoc.

I guess things are going as they should, and that makes it soooo interesting to see how this will play out!

Thanks for the thread!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Risingfall
WanderingMrM, I must say, you make quite the interesting posts! I find myself curiously reading them, I enjoy it.

As for this one, It's interesting that you give a date, being June. With all that's been going on, and the panic the elite have been showing, it's not long until. It's also been having this alarmed feeling, especially with the lockdown being enforced, that gives me a call to action. Although things seem "silent" for now.
I like the comparison that you make. They do have limited time, and they are, it seems, hellbent on destruction and havoc. But they still have a "fail-safe mechanism" so to speak, being that they want a New World Order. If they want that to succeed, they will have to keep certain parts of the world intact and keep themselves in check in order to not cause "too much" havoc.

I guess things are going as they should, and that makes it soooo interesting to see how this will play out!

Thanks for the thread!

As stated above it will begin in June, it will start off around the 21st of June and follow into a process of entirely how long it will take. The weather and climate will get wilder, there will be many signs for mankind and many things will come to pass that few will be able to understand and yet the many deep down will know is the time of change.

We are now facing what is to come to unfold as intended...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Now that you've replied, i'm going to take a chance to ask, who are you?!
I've been reading your threads, and i'm getting a feeling that you are an important person in the days to come.
So i'm very curious to who you "think" you are.
I've been theorizing 'King Arthur' but i really can't be sure.

You're definitely someone interesting!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join