It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Americans will get coronavirus aid checks by April 15, Treasury official says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i'm still waiting for 8 million dollar one.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 727Sky
Sorry but you are wrong...
Social security is paid depending on your birthday.
1st through the 10th second weds of each month.
11th through the 20th third weds.
21st through 31st on the fourth weds.

I just checked my account and as indicated I just received the check along with my social security. The social security check for me has always arrived on the 15th or the second Wednesday of the month (whichever comes last) and now so has the relief money.
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 727Sky
Sorry but you are wrong...
Social security is paid depending on your birthday.
1st through the 10th second weds of each month.
11th through the 20th third weds.
21st through 31st on the fourth weds.

I just checked my account and as indicated I just received the check along with my social security. The social security check for me has always arrived on the 15th or the second Wednesday of the month (whichever comes last) and now so has the relief money.

So you are saying if we live overseas we also get the check too!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

So you are saying if we live overseas we also get the check too!

My Social security check is deposited in one of my stateside accounts. That is the way I set up up several years ago and have seen no reason to change the process. A hard copy check ??? I have no idea but let us hope everything works out for you.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Got mine this morning. As for those of you complaining about it, I have paid far more in taxes than I am getting. Better to come back to me than go to other countries in foreign aid or some other non sense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join