It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extended Interview From HUNT FOR THE SKINWALKER Released Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Today, Jeremy Corbell released a 15 minute video clip on YouTube that is an extended interview from his film, HUNT FOR THE SKYWALKER. IMO, the film was a snoozefest, with no compelling evidence other than some tales from a few UTE Indians and researchers from NIDS.

The following video clip may interest those who are interested in the subject.

Watch me, Robbie Williams and George Knapp conduct an interview with residents seeking rational answers for the bizarre occurrences that plague their daily lives. This short is an extended interview from my film HUNT FOR THE SKINWALKER

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Beyond Skinwalker Ranch....love this

I somehow am knee deep in haps from beyond our time domain, so I see in spirit vision...sorta, as much as a Texas boy can......I am....after all....King of orb sightings....it was rediculous in decades past, at sons place ANYTIME I looked up, I swear this to yas
edit on 8-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

He had a bigfoot...cool remember my standing offer if ya want to see a bigfoot

let's at least 10 of us go to I 90 East Seattle at St. hwy 18....logging road 5 miles south....bigfoot hdqtrs.

on the map of sightings....on TV......it is covered up with dots there....more than anywhere....

just set up and predator call for 25 minutes and leave.....go back after 40 minutes IF YOU ARE BRAVE...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
the cool witness is all interdemensionai for what are these visitors...

gotta be interdimensional entity...OH imo....devils dimension....that's where they're from

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Corbell makes movies about some really cool subjects, to bad he pads them with filler content that’s nothing more than a raspy voiced ex Marlboro man saying faux profound things over time lapse video of a desert.

Without all that bs he would have a very rewatchable 45 min documentary, instead he makes hour and a half long unrewatchable cheesy history channel-esk crap.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

instead he makes hour and a half long unrewatchable cheesy history channel-esk crap.

I also make cheezy unwatchable films for my production co, and other producer/directors as well. Some of the filmmakers that hire me and my gear are still in highschool. Some of their stuff is the product of genius; some is total garbage but if you know the marketing process...it's all good!!

There is a market for everything. All platforms are crying for content. Digital has changed everything!

If you can write even a halfassed compelling story, shoot it with your phone and a cheap mic. You are in business.

I just worked on the cheezyist movie ever made and it sold to a large distribution firm before we even finished the film. All shot on gopros.

Jeremy knows how to fill that niche as well.

edit on 8-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, will watch asap!

And not to hijack the thread but is anyone watching 'The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch' on History Channel? I was able to watch S1 E2 last night (thanks Sling for the free 14-day trial!) and looks interesting so to me, but of course it has that typical HC production vibes to it.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: v3g4S

And not to hijack the thread but is anyone watching 'The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch' on History Channel?.

I haven't watched "Secret" yet, but the latest episode of 'Ancient Aliens' on History has (not so coincidentally, I wager!) focused on "The Mystery Of Skinwalker Ranch".

See it here before some bugger takes it down.

It acts almost as a plug for History's sister show. Absolutely nothing new is presented unless you want to see the ranch's current owner make an entrance. Knapp's in there, too, although it's not fresh footage of him - seems three or four years ago judging by his appearance.

By sheer coincidence AGAIN (lol), History's gloriously fictional but highly entertaining 'Project Blue Book' featured a recent episode entitled, "Curse Of The Skinwalker". I betcha didn't know that the 'Chapman' family owned the ranch in the 1950s. Well, no, that is of course fiction - it was the Myers family, who rather annoyingly insisted they'd never witnessed anything paranormal before they sold it to the Shermans in 1994. Mr Bigelow wasn't too happy about the Myers' resistance to the legend when the ranch passed to HIM in 1996.

You can catch the 'Curse of the Skinwalker' ep of PBB at this safe site.

Again, be quick before it vanishes.

edit on 8-4-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
On the show, there’s some guy in Skinwalker who keeps getting a huge knot on the back of his head. One of the on-site guys.

He first got it when they dug up some soil on Skinwalker ranch. And on the last episode, they were examining some strange lights on infrared and all of a sudden, the knot on his head came back out of the blue and they took him to the emergency ward.

To be continued…

top topics

join