It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker For Over A Decade, Pursuing The TRUTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey everybody, I hope everybody reading this is having a great day despite the current state of affairs in which we find ourselves living in. My name is Tom, and I have been browsing these forums since the very early days. While searching for the original date of this site's creation I couldn't really find an exact answer, but I know that my time on this webaite dates back to while I was still in school (late elementary or early middle school) and I am now 30 years old.

Many things have changed since the last time I made a post on this site under a different name, of which I can't even remember because it had so many different numbers and letters in it that I lost track of it. Luckily, I was able to nab a screen name that was more suitable, and easier to remember and log in with. The name that I'm using has many different meanings behind it, which I would enjoy having anybody reading this take some educated guesses at. I am a YouTube creator, guitarist and musician, podcaster and an addict of the unexplained. There are so many different topics that I find fascinating, from UFOs to conspiracies and everything in between. Both my channel and podcast cover these topics, and I am committed to maintaining freedom of speech and uncovering truth in our modern day.

What a time to be living in, huh? Who knew we would find ourselves in the midst of this. We must work together to get through it, and I will do my best to comfort anybody reading this who is afraid of this thing we are facing.

As I am typing this, I'm watching David Icke live on London Real, and I encourage everybody to do the same. As this interview is doing, so too shall I pursue truth, and defend our freedom of speech with everything I can.

Real eyes realize real lies.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: p0sthuman

Welcome aboard!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Welcome to the Anthropocene! Help yourself to the cookies....

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hello Tom!

Pursue truth is what what we all pretty much all should do day and night...

I just have a bad feeling you wont find it here thought.

There`s suspicious narratives floating...

David Icke is okey , even with the reptiles talk

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ahhh, finishes with a classic Machine Head line, nice,

edit on 6-4-2020 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I had that deja vu feeling when I read your username... that's never happened before! One of the best introductions I've ever read here too. I already like you!!!

(We'll see if you like me, eh? LOL!)

Welcome and I look forward to seeing you around

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

That is awfully kind of you, and ironically I had deja vu earlier today for some reason. How odd is that!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Gotta love synchronicity, eh?

We'll find out where this goes together!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow
Glad to be back!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Don't mind if I do!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
It's crucial that we do so in this age of lightning fast information.

Maybe so, but where there are suspicious narratives, there is truth sprinkled in.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset
It is quite the quote.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Indeed we shall!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Welcome back....the Juice must be worth the Squeeze huh?

Do you know what a Truth Feedback Loop is?

edit on 6-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Pursuing The Truth?

You are in the wrong place, Truth is treason in an Empire of Lies

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi p0sthuman!

I am also new but I had deja vu upon seeing your username! Maybe we are all connected now. Thinking like that does make me feel better about these strange times. Speaking of synchronicity, have you been seeing any strange times like 11:11? Guess what inspired the numbers in my username

new topics

top topics

join