It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They tell you beforehand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The UK TV Series Utopia (2013)
Is an example of this, I found it through synchronicity and it was unbelievable how similar it is to COVID virus, there is no denying this was a message of what to come, the network (hidden hand) are looking for a mysterious comic in the midst of a Russian flu pandemic that is fake and being used as a cover to get people to take the immunisation that will sterilise 90% of the population, there is a lot of hidden meanings throughout and I have caught some and interpreted them. You will see what I mean bt just watching the first episode, later in a biologist that found out the truth and had his career ruined by them explains its fake and the numbers are the same to seasonal flu and people already with respiratory complications.

It's all there, the network have told you whats coming, and the reason.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Are you saying they're going to sterilize all of us?

That sucks, I kept hearing how we were all going to something called a FEMAle camp and I was excited at the prospects.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
"They tell you beforehand" is revelation of the method, technique used in Psychological warfare by the TPTB.

Anyway....i am just chilling here with few beers ( hold my beer ) and look how people panicking from virus that dont even exist.

The Most Important Article on COVID-19 You Will Ever Read

5G induced cell toxicity etc....dont get me started ...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Think of the prospects when all the females don't need to worry about getting pregnant.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
One thing that stood out to me with regards the TV show 'Utopia', was it's lack of humanity. It's as if it were written by sociopaths - which it probably was.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Reminds me of this guy from Norway who wrote a novel about it and mentiones it in his video here...

He was a few years out but perhaps he didn't realise how soon it would happen...maybe "they" read his novel. Unfortunately not in English yet but on the way apparently.

Smart and very interesting guy.

Bjorn Andreas Bull-Hansen

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

Correct and the hitman dude was brought as a child from Romania or somewhere, and trained as an emotionless killer through an MK Ultra type mind kontrol...... Sorry for spoilers lol
edit on 6-4-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Is an example of this, I found it through synchronicity and it was unbelievable how similar it is to COVID virus, there is no denying this was a message of what to come, the network (hidden hand) are looking for a mysterious comic in the midst of a Russian flu pandemic that is fake and being used as a cover to get people to take the immunisation that will sterilise 90% of the population, there is a lot of hidden meanings throughout and I have caught some and interpreted them. You will see what I mean bt just watching the first episode, later in a biologist that found out the truth and had his career ruined by them explains its fake and the numbers are the same to seasonal flu and people already with respiratory complications.

I fully agree with your appraisal as it applies to Bill and Melinda Gates foundations actions 100%

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I'm just going to leave this here...Coronavirus: Hubei government deletes report claiming Covid-19 could damage male fertility
Yes, Ace2 receptors on male testes, its where Covid docks.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Now hedge funds managers are on board with daily testing and cell phone tracking

"One could imagine a world in the next few months where everyone is tested and all but the immune compromised go back to a socially distanced but more normal life. We wear bracelets or carry a phone certificate which indicate our status, and track infections where they emerge."

mobile.twitter.com...
ed it on 6-4-2020 by Herbts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Pig

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Pig.
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Let them laugh and play while they still can. What's coming to them is far worse than anything they can do to us. It's the reason they're doing what they do. They absolutely hate us for the path we are on and the path where their's is heading.

Disclaimer: Not talking Christianity here.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I'm the wolf

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Oh, that sick burn really hurt.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sorry bro, it's been happening for some time now. Sterilizations, effeminization of boys, sabotaged pregnancies that produce half-wit boys and and brilliant girls.

Did you know all shrimp start out as male and as they get older they all turn into females?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

No but I did know female cannabis plants can hermaphrodite fast if they are left in the sun for too long 🤔 Baphomet is a haphrodite and pan is virile and hugs men, you ever looked into a goats eyes... Mesmerising.
In Utopia the members of the network are all socio pathic killers but the interesting thing is they are the people you would least expect.
Hidden hand symbology can be traced back to the middle ages, as can the word beforehand.

The title wasn't deliberate, I just researched it after noticing before hand.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I fully agree with your appraisal as it applies to Bill and Melinda Gates foundations actions 100%

Don't leave us with a cliff-hangar , suspenseful post...
Elaborate and elucidate.
Unless you can't.

edit on 4/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: IredBafi
you ever looked into a goats eyes... Mesmerising.

Yes. At least a few times. Clockwise and counter clockwise. I remember saying I'll have one bourbon, one scotch and one beer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join