It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They came to me 1 time, . . .at 2:15am . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
they came to me 1 time at 2:15am after i had gotten off a 3 day fast and intercessory prayer. I was in bed, lying on my left side. Then all of a sudden I was awakened by a large buz-z-z-zing in my ear ,my head felt like it was being shakened up and down on the pillow in a frustrated manner. I couldn't move, in a state of paralysis, then I heard the Comforter (Holy Spirit) say . . . . HIS name. I said JESUS,JESUS,JESUS repeatedly in my mind, though i couldn't speak. And they left! Never came back! Praise Jesus.
There's POWER in the name alone to wipe out all heaven and earth! Selah

Holy,Holy,Holy is the Lord God Almighty, the Holy One of Israel !

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Sleep paralysis, then it went away because you concentrated hard enough. *Shrugs, I dont see anything more then that.

But if it's what you beleive happened.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Sounds like you had a OBE. The Buzzing and shaking are all part of out of body experience. People mistake Alien abductions with OBE's. Check the survey on the web site I posted for you.

Here's a link ===> Astral Projection and Out of Body Experiences Survey

Hope this helps you.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wenty
Sounds like you had a OBE. The Buzzing and shaking are all part of out of body experience. People mistake Alien abductions with OBE's. Check the survey on the web site I posted for you.

Here's a link ===> Astral Projection and Out of Body Experiences Survey

Hope this helps you.

To add on to that. OBEs, Sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, and 'bad' dreams can be 'snapped' out of by concentrating. I've don't remember ever having a OBE but I have focused my way out of the other things I've mentioned.

Just the other day I was napping with my son on the couch. I was laying on my back and a short (2 foot) shadow figure came up to the couch. I wanted to reach to it but I was not able to move. I focused on my right arm to extend out to it and finally my arm shot out and I woke up. I've had other experiences like this, but this was the first one in a long time.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Dude! I also had a pretty freakish experience last night, but without the entire Jesus part. I was dreaming (one of those stupid hey-this-dont-make-sense-at-all-dreams), when suddenly everything started spinning and it felt like someone was grabbing my... personal stuff, if you get my meaning

I awoke a couple of seconds later, but DAMN it felt real (so real I could still feel it when awake)! I cant even describe the spinning sensation (well think it as someone waving their hands really fast and really close to your face), but it was totally out of character for my dreaming (I'm a pretty concious dreamer, often know I'm dreaming). Like you are gaming happily and suddenly the blue screen of death comes up and smack you in the face.

Did my dream crash?

I think I need to lay of gaming a while

[edit on 12-3-2005 by merka]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I never had an OBE, but it sounds like fun lol...I will try to concentrate on this some time...see if I can do some major astral-projection while being OBE.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The mind is a powerful thing. We still don't understand how it works or why it makes people do the things that they do. So what you "saw" was probably just a fantastic dream.

Speaking of dreams, I had an interesting one early this morning. I dreamt that I was getting ready to go to bed and I happened to look out my window. Outside there was a triangular UFO with 3 lights at the tips. It moved abruptly and then zoomed off into the sky. I ran downstairs shouting and trying to explain what happened to my family. They didn't believe me so I told them to look outside and it had reappeared. We were all in shock. It was a great dream. I guess I have too many aliens on the brain.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have heard of abductees praying when being abducted and the aliens actually flee! this has happened before.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'VE GOT IT! If aliens are standing next to your bed, i mean like real aliens going to abduct you, snap yourslef out of the parlysis state tackle them, theyre like 4 foot and it be hard, and take pics and post them on ats.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
I'VE GOT IT! If aliens are standing next to your bed, i mean like real aliens going to abduct you, snap yourslef out of the parlysis state tackle them, theyre like 4 foot and it be hard, and take pics and post them on ats.

All you'd get is a bunch of replies saying photoshopped, fake, puppet, etc.

Seriously though, in this case, did you see aliens and they just vanished after you invoked the name of Jesus and God, or did they walk out?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
they were probably saying something like, get up honey, its time for work...comon get up your gunna be late... then he said jesus, and they mystery person was like fine be late and WALKed out of the room.

top topics

join