It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All proclaimed “Covid-19 deaths” aren’t really virus related (CT)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IredBafi
I heard Covid-19 related deaths just exceeded the 911 death toll! Which sounds horrible until you realize that's about 2,000 people. Now that we've completely destroyed the economy and the middle class... Who wants some ice scream?

Exceeded the toll in NYC alone.

There's over 8,000 deaths documented in the USA so far...

It takes 5-14 days to incubate, and the average person that dies, does so 25 days after they show symptoms.

NYC went into lockdown i believe on the 10th. You've got about 2-3 weeks to go just for the initial round of infections in that city alone.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ThouArtGod

But seriously- how is a little girl, who’s death was by a household accident, having her death reported as “linked to coronavirus”, just because she tested positive for the virus?

A positive test does not mean a death was caused by coronavirus. The medical examiner may, or may not determine that.

If someone dies from injuries of a car wreck after they happened to have been tested positive, it won't be called "coronavirus linked" but the positive test could well be mentioned in the report.

this girls death was used by the state to push for more restrictions-
Was it?

edit on 4/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This is what the ass hat posted on Twitter.

“ It is with heartbreaking sadness today that we can confirm the first pediatric fatality in Connecticut linked to #COVID19. A 6-week-old newborn from the Hartford area was brought unresponsive to a hospital late last week and could not be revived. ”

“ Testing confirmed last night that the newborn was COVID-19 positive. This is absolutely heartbreaking. We believe this is one of the youngest lives lost anywhere due to complications relating to COVID-19.”

“ This is a virus that attacks our most fragile without mercy. This also stresses the importance of staying home and limiting exposure to other people. Your life and the lives of others could literally depend on it. Our prayers are with the family at this difficult time.”

He knew damn well that the infant was accidentally suffocated by its care giver and was not killed by the virus but was using a child’s death for political gain.

He should resign immediately.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A lot of the old people dying are in rough shape, they would probably die no matter if they got the common cold or this virus. I study this kind of stuff, the same thing goes on with flu deaths, this deception ramped up a few years back, that is why they have so many flu deaths these days when the people died of sepsis or pneumonia or a pile of other diseases.

If they blame the deaths on viruses, they do not have to blame them on medical complications of treatments or surgeries. Is it the fault of this virus or the fault of the chemotherapy that destroyed people's immune systems that cancer survivors are more susceptable.

Yes, this virus is bad, but anything would have caused many of the deaths. I would bet that many of the other people that supposedly died of the flu this past year died because of underlying causes. This is worse than the flu, but not that much. The problem with this virus is it is so easy to pass on that you cannot limit the exposure to people who have immune compromizing problems. We must try to keep those people safe too, but it would be better if we just helped them keep secluded than to destroy the economy. I think a lot of good will come out of this for the future of humanity.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
So I guess that the 1328 people who died yesterday all died from tennis elbow?

I would concede that some deaths may be characterized as covid19 by mistake but I assume that most of those deaths are correctly identified.

Especially those that happen in hospitals

The vast majority died due to having preexisting conditions that the virus escalated, and many that are poor actually have unknown preexisting conditions. Life threatening conditions they do not know and do not have any treatment in place for. There has been more people die of non-virus reasons in the care home in WA where all this was first identified at, as example. Very sick people no matter what...

I'm not disagree with you, but most are very sick to begin with and it doesn't mean the virus actually caused the deaths, but I don't think we need to fine tooth it all as in the end we need people to understand this all is not good.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

He knew damn well that the infant was accidentally suffocated by its care giver .

You know this how? How could he know this?

Seems clear that he was wrong. But that's not unusual, is it?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Then there is this from April's Vital Statistics Reporting Guidance memo:

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely.

www.cdc.gov...

So, even though a "definite diagnosis" of Covid-19 can't be made, a certifier can list Covid-19 on a death certificate based on their "judgement." What if the cause of death was based on complications from the seasonal flu? How can they get accurate statistics based on someone's judgement with no definitive proof that Covid-19 was the cause? Yet, they state in this memo's conclusuion:

An accurate count of the number of deaths due to COVID–19 infection, which depends in part on proper death certification, is critical to ongoing public health surveillance and response.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He knew damn well that the infant was accidentally suffocated by its care giver .

You know this how? How could he know this?

Seems clear that he was wrong. But that's not unusual, is it?

He seemed to “know” that coved 19 killed the baby..
He made a pretty bold statement don’t you think?

He knew the baby tested positive..... pretty stupid to not inquire if actually killed the kid...

He needs to resign

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

He made a pretty bold statement don’t you think?
Yes.

He needs to resign
So does this guy, I guess.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreLiedTo

And they want us to take those numbers- using the same battle cry used after 9/11- and push for a “war” on the virus. That war includes those of us who think these restrictions are a violation of our freedoms and constitutionally protected rights.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why?
Have the Chinese been lying to the governor too?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod
a reply to: BlueJacket

Oddly though, I thought we were told that using diseases as an argument against open borders was fillintheblank-ism?
Well, that and literally EVERYTHING else that goes against the globalist desired narrative.

Chloroquine, works ... duh (not directed at you)
edit on 4-4-2020 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

He said anyone who needs a test can get a test, right now. In early March.
He was wrong. He should resign. Right?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

How are more people not freaked out about this? I spent a whole thread complaining about the Chinese under-reporting this- and I will do the same about the US over-reporting it. It seems to me that the most important thing is TRUTH- so that we can all make logical and good decisions about how we face this virus.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Oh please, Obama said I could keep my Doctor

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Speaking of data:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Oh please, Obama said I could keep my Doctor

Yup. He was wrong too.

link   
a reply to: Phage

Well- I guess it depends on who you think “needs a test”- I would argue it is those who are in critical care and they need to rule out other illnesses that might cause symptoms similar to COVID-19, in order to make the best decisions regarding treatment.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Was he told the tests would be ready or did he lie?
Did he pass on what his advisers were saying or did he make it up?

The governor lied about the kid. Resign ...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod
a reply to: shawmanfromny

How are more people not freaked out about this? I spent a whole thread complaining about the Chinese under-reporting this- and I will do the same about the US over-reporting it. It seems to me that the most important thing is TRUTH- so that we can all make logical and good decisions about how we face this virus.
Very little of how this "virus" (that acts more like an exosome) is being portrayed has anything much to do with the truth...that much is clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join