It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIM's "street talk", the silence of a new style of a "world depression"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hello everyone here on ATS
For those following me, I've been throwing out MIM's "street talk" over the past 2 months. As many of you know, much of it has panned out over time.
Most of what I post is what I hear from people that work at the govt. office, that are friends of the wife and they share their "behind the scenes actions" that are in the makings. Anyway this is the new topic:

"THE SILENCE OF A NEW STYLE OF A WORLD DEPRESSION"

First this is new to me . So I have no idea how this is going to pan out.
Second as we all know by now, airlines have now almost collapsed (so world wide entrance to leave the country you are in to go back to your country now is VERY limited ) charter planes are your best bet at the moment that works with your embassies.
Third is the fact that unemployment is (well, that speaks for itself )
Forth is the governments silent and soft approach to really escape the necessary words that speak of a "world depression". If you can't read between the lines that are not being spoken, well, this post shall mean nothing to you.
Fifth is the fact is no one is worried about it today, yet fear is in everyone's eyes.

Please look around you and see all the small mom and pop shops boarded up, and this is even in Beverly Hills I understand.

This is why MIM is calling it a "new silent style of a "world depression", you see, it starts locally, and as I mentioned , the info why this post started is because the "street talk" is locally.

Take care everyone. It is no fun if you live in a small apartment now that is 8 stories high and have nothing to do because of "crowd control" by the local police. We have seen this in Asia. With this , one now can understand the "silence of a new style of a "world depression".

Sadly American are NOT going to handle this very well, why, well, because of selfishness. And I think also because of "stupidity" of ones reactions of no food on the table for the family. People you got to chill out when this happens. (actually already happening in cities like Tokyo, believe it or not, its actually looks like a dead city now on the weekends) economic and personal depression. Sadly also to say , suicides are now going to increase.
MIM's street talk. Please take care and stay calm.

Oh, and make yourself and your family these home made mask. And please wear them when going out doors.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 0400000013002020-04-03T18:00:13-05:00001304pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yup, technically we are per se, currently in a forced depression, good perspective there op.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
once restrictions are lifted, there will be a supersonic race to re-establish business and commerce and trade so as not to be left behind. That's how the world works, all the voids fill up.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If and when it all gets sorted out-can you imagine how much everything is going to cost?
Any businesses that have managed to survive will be sure to put all the prices up,as they will all be behind on bills,and you just KNOW the governments are all quietly schemeing away about how much taxes will increase after the pandemic..
There is already talk in the UK of more than a decade of austerity(lower wages,less jobs,higher taxes)after all this.
And international flights will probably cost at least double pre pandemic prices-if any of the airlines manage to survive.

I don't mean to seem heartless-I know it sucks worse for people who have lost/will lose family members to the virus,but it sure is going to suck for the survivors as well economicaly and lifestyle speaking.

The whole global population will be forced to accept a far lower standard of living to what we have become accustomed to.Enforced by more draconian laws which are being planned right now I bet.
A big part of the blame rests on China IMO,who lied about the virus and willingly allowed it to spread globally(so they would not be the only ones to take an economic hit).
Of course the WHO are also responsible for their kow towing to the cccp and giving bad advice to the world throughout the beginning of the outbreak-(don't wear masks,its not airborne etc).
Add to that the governments of the world are either as dumb as lettuce,or for whatever reason(looks like a totalitarian power grab to me,by all our loving democracies) just allowed this to spread by leaving the borders open months after the devastation we ALL saw in Wuhan.
The whole thing is a #show of incomprehensible proportions.
2020 SUCKS
Sorry for the long post.
edit on 3/4/2020 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Hey , good to see you posting again. Your insight as far I have seen so far also has panned out. This morning I'm watching the news. Here in Osaka, we have thousands a mom and pop little drinking bars. All are almost dead now. No customers. These are the people I'm talking about, (us also ) but this is just the tip of the ice berg . We have dairy farmers begging for schools to start for they can start selling milk. ( a true disaster in the making ) Kids get infected, parents are infected then the grand parents get infected, the for real, the "silent depression" becomes real of what MIM's street talk is all about this morning. Problem is, no one can escape it now.

Tokyo , Osaka, Fukuoka and many other cities have been living in dreamville, that it would just pass over. No way. We now have cherry blossom viewing nationwide, people are not going to stay indoors , the feeling is... it (virus ) won't affect me.
I mentioned in one thread that we will see between 1 to 4000 new cases a day here . We are now entering the 37 day of asymptomatic stage has entered, which goes up to a proven 42 day period. The consequences of the explosion is for real. But guess what...the numbers of cases in Tokyo went down...why....well, not to cause panic shopping buying before the announcement of "State of Emergency" to be announce. It's got to happen whether they say it or not.
This is how smart/dumb, but its working. The govt. here is just letting companies fold without forcing them to shut their doors . Seems to be working though.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was looking at Zillow for rental availability in San Diego county and it has exploded! There has been 6 families that moved out of our apartment complex this week. Unfortunately the cost of rent has not come down yet. Supply and demand will eventually force the cost of rent to come down soon as everyone will want to fill all these vaccancies!
edit on 3-4-2020 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Thanks for the inside intel. It may be third hand information, but that doesn't make it untrue. The only sources of intel in this situation that was true for me have been 3rd hand from people I know well. That was only two pieces of information that panned out as somewhat inaccurate but true. Most official sources have been vague or contradictory.

top topics

join