It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Thanks Continually

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I find that giving thanks to God gives me a feeling of peace and a sense of hope. I'm betting it will you, too.

(post by FlukeSkywalker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
You shouldn't have to give thanks to be comfortable in life. It's a lie, like everything else here.

So you're saying You are a lie? Don't give thanks for anything? Isn't that defeatist?

I share everything with God because he is the wonderful one. Every day I am alive I will thank him that I got to observe the beauty in people and the places around me. See the goodness in people and how valuable the good things really are.

Help someone who needs help, and love someone who needs support. Already doing that? Great!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You shouldn't have to give thanks to be comfortable in life. It's a lie, like everything else here.

So you're saying You are a lie? Don't give thanks for anything? Isn't that defeatist?

I share everything with God because he is the wonderful one. Every day I am alive I will thank him that I got to observe the beauty in people and the places around me. See the goodness in people and how valuable the good things really are.

Help someone who needs help, and love someone who needs support. Already doing that? Great!

God and I always have a running conversation going and I couldn't imagine it any other way.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Please remain on topic. Your Post will be removed and you may be banned from posting.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

God and I always have a running conversation going and I couldn't imagine it any other way.

Me either. I love that exact thing. No matter how small the thing, or how tiny the thought about something, God loves to hear us speak to him about it in our minds and hearts. I wish everyone knew this.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There aren't answers or solutions to every suffering inducing problem on this planet or on this matrix.

Maybe that's why we're here. To solve the great mystery of suffering and regain that inner archetypal meme we lost in primordial times according to most religious scriptures and traditions.

Just to eliminate suffering in a vacuum is impossible. Why?

Because humans must regain that part of them like a missing leg or arm they lost and fulfill its true nature

It will happen first in the macrocosm—the re perfection of it and for a time we will not understand it because just like the medicine that heals often tastes bad so will the solution to our basic problem – the regaining of a lost nature.

One has to believe and if one wants proof they can have it but at a price. Most can’t or won't pay that price so faith must endure in certain places just to welcome the Spirit when it descends and that will be enough to awaken the entire world to its true nature.

So have some faith and lose not hope and often pray on the positive side of your heart for one fine day someone's prayers will be answered and that alone will be enough for the awakening.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
There aren't answers or solutions to every suffering inducing problem on this planet or on this matrix.

Maybe that's why we're here. To solve the great mystery of suffering and regain that inner archetypal meme we lost in primordial times according to most religious scriptures and traditions.

Just to eliminate suffering in a vacuum is impossible. Why?

Because humans must regain that part of them like a missing leg or arm they lost and fulfill its true nature

It will happen first in the macrocosm—the re perfection of it and for a time we will not understand it because just like the medicine that heals often tastes bad so will the solution to our basic problem – the regaining of a lost nature.

One has to believe and if one wants proof they can have it but at a price. Most can’t or won't pay that price so faith must endure in certain places just to welcome the Spirit when it descends and that will be enough to awaken the entire world to its true nature.

So have some faith and lose not hope and often pray on the positive side of your heart for one fine day someone's prayers will be answered and that alone will be enough for the awakening.

To paraphrase the Bible...now we see in part, as through a glass darkly...but there will come a time when we will see the full nature of God

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join