It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members, please read this 3 times. This is probably my most important post ever

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hello ATS members.
I really owe everyone an apology for being the one that post "threads that are a bit too thick" and also about what I called "street talk".
Actually "street talk" was me following my wits on what has been taking place behind the scenes here locally. I mentioned a few times that I had to go to the hospital for some test and then follow up like I think 5 times, so I got to see what was taking place and had 2 doctors that actually sat down for more then 3 minutes (if you've been to a Japanese doctor, you know they spend less then 5 minutes per patients many times ) and was explained to my wife (she goes with me ) what is taking place and what WILL take place.
It is very true that I warned you all PLEASE DO NOT COME TO JAPAN.   Japan , whether you want to believe it or not, Japan has a lot in common with China when it comes to control. The thing is , here we just "soft tone " it down.

PLEASE READ

The U.S. Department of State advises all U.S. citizens abroad to return to the United States as quickly as possible or be prepared to remain overseas for an indefinite period. From Japan, commercial flight options back to the United States continue to exist, though with significantly reduced capacity. We strongly recommend taking advantage of these commercial flights immediately unless you are prepared to remain in Japan indefinitely.
Airline capacity reductions and travel restrictions can be implemented at any time. Japan, like countries worldwide, is denying entry to, or imposing strict quarantines on arriving travelers.

jp.usembassy.gov... [this is a PDF]

[email protected]

Wed, Apr 1, 9:21 PM

Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Tokyo (April 1, 2020) 

www.osac.gov...

Effective from midnight on April 3, 2020, Japan will bar admission to travelers who have recently visited any country that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has designated ‘Level 3’ for infectious disease concerns, which includes the United States. Travelers from the United States are not permitted to enter Japan and should not board flights. For details and exemptions, please refer to the Japan National Tourism Organization's website.

At this time, Japanese authorities advise that passengers transiting in Tokyo’s Narita or Haneda airports without clearing immigration will still be allowed to proceed to their onward destination. Passengers will not be permitted to transit between airports or from an international flight to a domestic flight.

U.S. citizens who are considering returning to the United States are urged to work with their airlines to make travel arrangements while limited commercial flights are still available. Due to a reduction in customer demand, commercial aviation route networks between the United States continue to diminish. Travelers currently in Japan seeking return fights to the United States should immediately consult with their air carrier(s) regarding possible flight rescheduling and/or cancellations.

edit on 0400000036572020-04-01T18:57:36-05:00573604pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000031522020-04-01T19:52:31-05:00523104pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000026532020-04-01T19:53:26-05:00532604pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000050532020-04-01T19:53:50-05:00535004pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000052542020-04-01T19:54:52-05:00545204pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Apr 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Apr 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: added sources, trimmed quotes, added tags

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why do you suggest reading this THREE times? 99.999% of us have no intention of traveling to or from Japan. And ATS is surely not the most relevant medium to announce this. ATS is simply not that important and has a very small readership.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So , anything new happening ?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ok.

What's the big deal we're supposed to find after Read #3? Because I sure as hell didn't see it.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I bet you didn't make it past reading #2.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Nyiah

I bet you didn't make it past reading #2.

Thanks for pointing that out, also I just got new info. I'll edit my first post now, so go ahead and read it again.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What took them so long?

If nations would have suspended all international flights and associated travel, we would have bought months to have advanced testing, contract tracing, etc.

We would still be rolling with full economic production minus travel associated industries. A far better position that what we find ourselves in now.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Why do you suggest reading this THREE times? 99.999% of us have no intention of traveling to or from Japan. And ATS is surely not the most relevant medium to announce this. ATS is simply not that important and has a very small readership.

you may have friends or relatives living here, that's why
just spreading some info
most people don't take stuff seriously unless it affects them and then it may just be too late

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the news flash.....ain't nobody from the US traveling anywhere abroad unless they are just on the slow short bus. You're just realizing this now OP?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

What took them so long?

If nations would have suspended all international flights and associated travel, we would have bought months to have advanced testing, contract tracing, etc.

We would still be rolling with full economic production minus travel associated industries. A far better position that what we find ourselves in now.

I think one would have to follow the stocks held by govt. officials and who sold what and when.

Right now I'd like to find out what govt. officials bought stock into the 4 main chemical companies (including Ube Kosan, which makes the pharmaceuticals for medicine), I think that may have some answers . Also who sold stocks in the airline and tourist businesses .

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Thanks for the news flash.....ain't nobody from the US traveling anywhere abroad unless they are just on the slow short bus. You're just realizing this now OP?

I guess so. I really don't watch the US news , but I just started yesterday watching "nighline" I think it is 15 minutes long. I saw the lines of cars filled with starving kids getting food packages delivered by the National Guard, got to say it put some tears coming down my cheeks. What the hell happened over there?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I read it three times while staring into a mirror and the mirror became filled with gay frogs...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: schuyler

you may have friends or relatives living here, that's why
just spreading some infoFurther
most people don't take stuff seriously unless it affects them and then it may just be too late

Statistically speaking, that is unlikely. How many people do you think both are traveling to or from Japan, or have relatives or friends traveling to or from Japan, and who also read ATS? And how many of those people need people reading ATS to tell them this news? Wouldn't the State Department or the airlines be a better source of information? And WHY do we need to read this three times? All we are witnessing here is someone in the midst of a panic attack.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I live just west of the southern Mississippi River. International air routs from and to Mexico and South America through the eastern United States, north by east to the UK and Europe has virtually ceased. I usually see the traffic both day and night but not now.

It's international friend. Not just Japan.
edit on 1-4-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So, it's....yanks go home ... (three times).

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

So, it's....yanks go home ... (three times).

Been saying that all along.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

I guess so. I really don't watch the US news , but I just started yesterday watching "nightline" I think it is 15 minutes long. I saw the lines of cars filled with starving kids getting food packages delivered by the National Guard, got to say it put some tears coming down my cheeks. What the hell happened over there?

Did the news say that the kids were starving? Just wondered how they are representing us?
The only thing that I know that is going on, is low income families taking their school kids, to go pick up school lunches that they would be getting if they were still in school. They have to take the children to be able to get the lunches.

WOQ
edit on 1-4-2020 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I guess so. I really don't watch the US news , but I just started yesterday watching "nightline" I think it is 15 minutes long. I saw the lines of cars filled with starving kids getting food packages delivered by the National Guard, got to say it put some tears coming down my cheeks. What the hell happened over there?

Did the news say that the kids were starving? Just wondered how they are representing us?
The only thing that I know that is going on, is low income families taking their school kids, to go pick up school lunches that they would be getting if they were still in school. They have to take the children to be able to get the lunches.

WOQ
edit on 1-4-2020 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Umm.. ya...
My sons start back working next week...
The do roadwork locally.
The boss gave them both letters stating that they are providing an essential service and therefore can travel to and from worksites....
The rest of us, well, to the pharmacy, grocery store, doctors.. that's about it.... heck, my sons argued with me about going to the bank even. I think I won that one.. I just asked, would they prefer that this middle aged, high risk sick person take one trip to the bank to take some money out to give to my younger healthy sons , or to be running around to several grocery stores during the week hunting for food myself.
But, my point being... we might soon be hassled just trying to buy groceries I dont think we are going on any international vacations anytime soon...
But I'll be sure to put the ops alert on my bulletin board, right next to the one telling us to avoid cruises..
Although, my common sense kind of already told me these things.
I wonder how populated the national forest has gotten. How many have said screw this, grabbed their gun and camping gear and found a nice camping site to wait this crap out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join