It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. House Speaker Pelosi will not take coronavirus test

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
So if she is infected, its OK to pass it along to all her associates. Sick lady she is.
U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Tuesday she does not plan to be tested for coronavirus despite her proximity to the latest lawmaker diagnosed with the illness.
Velazquez was in the Capitol on Friday and attended a ceremony at which Pelosi signed a $2.2 trillion coronavirus response plan.
Velazquez said she was diagnosed with presumed coronavirus and had mild symptoms.

This is new to me:
At least six members of the U.S. Congress have announced that they have contracted the novel coronavirus, and more than 30 others are or were self-quarantining in hopes of limiting the spread of the pandemic.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I've got a thousand bucks she'd blow a .30 or higher...

Oh, a covid test, sorry, I was thinking the other one.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

They're all working from their respective homes, or villas in warm locations where CoronaVirus isn't an issue. Earliest return of Congress to Washington would be May 1st.

Pelosi is consulting via teleconferences with her dim colleagues and attorneys to formulate the next impeachment of President Trump, along with CoronaVirus Rescue Package #4.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Oh she would get the test, deep, hard and furious. Hard or easy. I'd even go deeper until she thought she was being probed by aliens. (Shout out to the peeps at ATS)

LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Of course she wont. In her mind that would give Trump a win.
Never mind her own health, and the safety of her staff, etc.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If you've already been vaccinated, would you test positive? If this is bio weapon, there would be vaccine... Thinking back to that weird handshake at sotu ...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

No, you would not test positive, as the test does not look for antibodies but for the virus itself.

The RNA is tested via a different testing (one of those "fast-sampling tests" you can buy online) but that can only verify if you HAD the virus already and your body did employ antivirus activites.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Joe Biden says he's not getting a Covid-19 test either. Isn't it a swab that is jammed up your nose? Biden takes blood thinners. The swab my cause him to bleed badly.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Pelosi and Biden can have this current world... Now would be the time to turn to God. Every knee will bow, even Kanye knows this. Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

The ole witch is probably hoping if she gets it to pass it to President Trump.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

As long as the celebrities and the politicians get their tests then all will be okay. Thank goodness the likes of Idris Elba, his wife, and every celeb who has come forward who showed no symptoms took the tests just as long as those greedy pesky horrible people who are going out onto the frontline to help those who are actually sick. You know those bloody nurses, doctors, cleaners, shop workers, police, army, Damn them lets just keep those celebs protected and the politicians.

And lets be honest if Pelosi gets it she'd only blame Trump and demand he be impeached based on him poisoning her and I think she's in the risk group right?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

When was she in contact with this person?
Everyone's been on lockdown.
Was it a week ago?
Two weeks ago?
Is she past the waiting period for symptoms?I
Did that question even occur to anyone?

Remember your boy also refused the test until someone had to practically twist his arm and he had been in contact with several people who tested positive.

But that's just fine cuz he's superman.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pelosi lives in San Francisco.
You think that's one of the warm sunny places?
Guess you've never been to San Francisco then.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

When was she in contact with this person?
Everyone's been on lockdown.
Was it a week ago?
Two weeks ago?
Is she past the waiting period for symptoms?I
Did that question even occur to anyone?

Remember your boy also refused the test until someone had to practically twist his arm and he had been in contact with several people who tested positive.

But that's just fine cuz he's superman.

But...but.... TRUMP!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well If trump survived it and he's on blood thinners too then I'm sure Joe would also.

Oh and they've already developed a test that doesn't require you to get a swab jammed up into your nasal cavity.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

Oh yeah god.... Didn't God make the virus?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

I'll have you know those doctors and nurses are working to keep YOU healthy.
They are the gods you should be thanking.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
She IS a virus. It'd blow her cover right off.

edit on 1-4-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Isn't she like 487 years old? The coronavirus will either bounce off of her like the old worn out leather saddlebag she is or it will light her up like a spark to a dried out Christmas tree soaked in lighter fluid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join