It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM. Former UK Prime Minister, Gordon Brown: "We need Global Government to stop COVID-19".

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Made me look to see if he was part of "bilderberg" group. And indeed he is.

And this is not the first time he suggested a world government.

The old article from 2006 have been removed but there is this post about it:
www.bilderberg.org...
edit on 30-3-2020 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: Grambler

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself . I’m not living with a one world government

They can't do it to the US yet, we still got our guns.

It ain't gonna be fun in the US if they come for our guns. At least we will have a fighting chance.

Most of the rest of the world is flat out screwed though.

edit on 30-3-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: Thenail

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself . I’m not living with a one world government

They can't do it to the US yet, we still got our guns.

It ain't gonna be fun in the US if they come for our guns. At least we will have a fighting chance.

Most of the rest of the world is flat out screwed though.

They can take our guns whenever they want at this point

Heck half of the people on ATS that were all about the Virginia gun rally are now telling us we have no right to question government and talk about “rights”

This is just the first stage

Governments around the world will now know they can fear monger and it will cause most people to beg the goveyto take their rights away

After three or four more of these incidents, people will be properly conditioned to give up all rights at a moments notice of it bring some vague idea of safety

The small percentage that question this will be so overwhelmed they will have no chance

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Heck half of the people on ATS that were all about the Virginia gun rally are now telling us we have no right to question government

I think they will change there mind if it comes to them losing their guns and stuff.

edit on 30-3-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Every time I see something like this it brings two questions to mind.

One, is why is one world government preferable over the existing world governments simply communicating better and working together toward a common goal?

Two, is why don't more people ask the first question?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am actually for one world government. I seriously dislike that we are devided by countries. Sure, keep those old countries as regions but for fks sake , we should all be united.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Because can you seriously take the flag of your country , spit on it and burn it and then say that you hate your own country and you will commit treason against it ?

If there are no countries it wouldn't matter because there won't be any form of nationalism. We will all be together.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hopefully they do take your guns. I seriously hate guns and everyone who have a gun i want to punch in the face.

Old people, sick people, dying people... Just punch em in the face cos they have a gun and they can kill me whenever they feel like it and get away with it cos they will die soon anyway.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Welp...

Called it

I know many people saw this coming. If it's being announced, it means they are no longer hiding and will go out in full force to try and accomplish it. Many conspiracy theorists have been vindicated. just imagine what else is in store.

We need a great awakening...and fast.

godspeed everyone... it's gonna be a bumpy ride...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Welp...

Called it

I know many people saw this coming. If it's being announced, it means they are no longer hiding and will go out in full force to try and accomplish it. Many conspiracy theorists have been vindicated. just imagine what else is in store.

We need a great awakening...and fast.

godspeed everyone... it's gonna be a bumpy ride...

Based on that you have been "vindicated"? I'd say it was more like a guy giving his opinion but what do I know...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Yes, conspiracy theorists worldwide who warned about globalism for literally decades have now been vindicated. No matter how many times people are down playing it, there is a group of elites trying to bring in a new world order/globalism.

This is not a conspiracy theory, it is a conspiracy fact.
edit on st2020000000Tuesdayst000000Tue, 31 Mar 2020 10:18:58 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 31 Mar 2020 10:18:58 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Yes, conspiracy theorists worldwide who warned about globalism for literally decades have now been vindicated. No matter how many times people are down playing it, there is a group of elites trying to bring in a new world order/globalism.

This is not a conspiracy theory, it is a conspiracy fact.

What do you mean by a new world order? What is it exactly that "they" are trying to establish?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
why doesn't this surprise me?

Welcome to the NWO!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

one world government is more easily controlled by the real masters behind the curtain and yes i mean an alien race

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30

one world government is more easily controlled by the real masters behind the curtain and yes i mean an alien race

That would be so cool

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
As with most things, the abstract nature of it, is largely irrelevant* in the sense that has produced the famous saying of actions speak louder than words. What matters is the people behind it. Everything else (ideologies, beliefs) is usually just a means for humans to rationalize and justify their innate nature, i.e people define the beliefs, not beliefs define the people.

Point being a one world government is not inherently bad, what may be bad is evil people owning and controlling it. In actuality a one world government is probably needed if we are to move beyond earth, or one particular nation has to become extremely powerful to be able to ignore all other countries.

In other words, it is probably correct that we need a one world government if we are to expand, and deal with all issues that come from expansion, of course, what does that mean? Well there you go, it will mean whatever one's nature will say it means. But frankly, things do not cooperate if they are not bound by the same "foundation." So not everything has to be a part of this one government, somethings can and have to be left behind. And if you do not leave behind dead weight, well what happens, you all get dragged down.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Why does anyone care what Gordon Brown says?

You can't fart twice without him calling for a World government.

He has zero political pull anymore. He was Prime Minister for less than 3 years after phoney Tony quit. He lost his only election battle as PM and hasn't been a Member of Parliament for 5. He was a singularly unimpressive PM

Strangely enough we seem to get a lot of ex-PMs coming out of the woodwork around times of national importance, all waxing lyrical about how they would have done things better. Blair was on TV last night, and Major was on a few nights ago

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

That would be so cool

Like I said boss UNPRECEDENTED.

The time is now, I guess we will just sit back and let it happen right?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

That would be so cool

Like I said boss UNPRECEDENTED.

The time is now, I guess we will just sit back and let it happen right?

Im not really sure we can stop the Aliens, Im just excited to see their tech. What do you propose? Er - are you in the right thread? lol
edit on 31-3-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
That would be nice however it won't work untill Russia, China, Iran and so on will get nuked back to the stone age.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join