It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM. Former UK Prime Minister, Gordon Brown: "We need Global Government to stop COVID-19".

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Gordon Brown has a few 10-year old UN speeches declaring the need for a New World Order as well.

He has been wanting this "New World Order" for decades and we have video proof of his desires. This escalation does not surprise me at all, and should come as no surprise to anyone willing to pay attention.

So, a global government is exactly what this man wants. Of course.
Next thing will be the ban of cash currency because it's ability to transmit disease or carry any virus like the CoV. Once they get their opportunity, I can bet all you wonderful ATS members that they will try to demonize cash and eventually ban it's existence. Digital currency is here to stay, and the invent of crypto-currency has ultimately enabled them to test what they want to implement.

Just wait and see. It's glaringly obvious.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I can just see it now. This "crackpot dude" says one thing, then it starts slowly becoming real, where all the people saying it's BS are suddenly defending a global government. It will appear to "not be the same thing he said" while foaming at the mouth calling you and I "crackpots" and horrible people etc..
edit on 30-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Now no matter how many die, a few thousands to millions, the government will say they did the right thing

And most people with praise them in agreement

No argument from me but we need to pull together not apart , stopping the virus and restarting our economies has to be the priority.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Now no matter how many die, a few thousands to millions, the government will say they did the right thing

And most people with praise them in agreement

No argument from me but we need to pull together not apart , stopping the virus and restarting our economies has to be the priority.

Right. So in other words, you agree with this guy. Lol, you can't make this stuff up!

ETA for clarity. That above quote is exactly how they sell this stuff. They aren't going to come out and be all global domination about it.
edit on 30-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Didnt Gordon Brown get fired by the peeps? Yep sure did.. its this thing we have called an election.

a reply to: havok

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Right. So in other words, you agree with this guy. Lol, you can't make this stuff up

Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Right. So in other words, you agree with this guy. Lol, you can't make this stuff up

Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

I edited for clarity. You agreed but

but we need to pull together not apart , stopping the virus and restarting our economies has to be the priority.

I don't know where you stand on globalism, but that quote is a great example as to how they will achieve it.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I was not arguing with Grambler's point , which I'd quoted.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
Can't wait to see who the leaders of this NWO are.

Be good to have somewhere to direct our rage.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Anyone apart from Brown or Blair.
Tossers then and now.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I saw this a couple of days ago. Came to look here, saw it hadn't been posted, started to make a post then thought, Screw it; for most of the people who use this forum this'll be no news. As for the rest, their heads have to be so far up their arses that they'll never see the train when it hits them, anyway.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Can't wait to see who the leaders of this NWO are.

Be good to have somewhere to direct our rage.

I nominate Joe Biden.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Jeremy Clarkson surely

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Yeah , Blair popped up a couple of days ago but I didn't listen to what he said , I mean... why would you !

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Nobody did back in the day.
The kent turned up with an opinion during Brexit and I discovered narcolepsy. Had her chance now do one. Gravy train has left the station.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Gordon Brown has a few 10-year old UN speeches declaring the need for a New World Order as well.

He has been wanting this "New World Order" for decades and we have video proof of his desires. This escalation does not surprise me at all, and should come as no surprise to anyone willing to pay attention.

So, a global government is exactly what this man wants. Of course.
Next thing will be the ban of cash currency because it's ability to transmit disease or carry any virus like the CoV. Once they get their opportunity, I can bet all you wonderful ATS members that they will try to demonize cash and eventually ban it's existence. Digital currency is here to stay, and the invent of crypto-currency has ultimately enabled them to test what they want to implement.

Just wait and see. It's glaringly obvious.

You beat me to it.
Sigh... Some people have such short memories.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Get ready for it before TSHTF...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I was ready to dump ATS for a few days yesterday in return for some blessed P&Q, but here I am crawling back...

We can't "stop" the virus - it's an incredibly fast bast*rd - but we could start pulling our Global finger out to perform extensive testing to gain a clearer picture of the virus's spread in conjunction with daily 'natural' mortality rates (it cannot be repeated enough how VITAL that equation is). If, as I suspect, many countries are up to 80% infection (in Spain and Italy, much higher), then we can finally start adapting the lock-down measures, if not stopping them completely whilst taking sensible measures with the vulnerable. As we all did in 2009/10.

In the meantime, Germany is embarrassing the world with its predictable efficiency - as ever - with 1,000,000 tested per week.

The media in countries with 80%+ infection rates had better start differentiating between those much younger than 70 who die daily WITH, rather than FROM the virus, because premature death has also been a daily fact of life and death since time immemorial.

But they won't. They'll butter it all up and serve it on a platter of steaming Panic. Which broken countries like Hungary will readily exploit for their own totalitarian desires.

edit on 30-3-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

War criminal!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself . I’m not living with a one world government

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join