It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage Of Bodies Being Loaded Onto Refigerated Trucks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I just found this article and it is an eye opener indeed.I skimmed
through the article and the pictures told the story.The hospitals
are so over run with the dead bodies they are using refrigerated
trucks to store them.
I have been a little disturbed by the footage and I am posting this
and finding something else to focus on.Mama
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

That's insane.
Completely insane.

I so happy to live in a rural city in Canada.
Only 3 confirmed case here - there's more people infected, but the hospital isn't testing people.
Rather if you have mild symptoms they are Just sending them home.

We've been gloving up And hand sanitizing every time we have to go to the store.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The only problem is we don't know if it is real or not.

There have already been videos claiming to be of NY hospitals that were not of NY hospitals.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Wow, I think the guy could say this is for real, just one more time.

So nice how he’s telling everyone to stay home repeatedly, as he’s sitting in his car filming this......

ETA, that doesn’t look like a refrigerated truck either. Just a normal moving truck.

edit on 30-3-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Too much of a wimp and too saddened by the world today to look at the footage but the Mail had some pics of trucks transporting bodies taken in Italy a few days ago

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Caution , the Daily Mail appears sometimes as trying to replace the Enquirer or Star .

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
The only problem is we don't know if it is real or not.

There have already been videos claiming to be of NY hospitals that were not of NY hospitals.

Here's the street view from outside Maimonides in Brooklyn, that's the same street in the video.

Go to the 48th street view, you can see the glass crosswalk between the buildings.

edit on 30-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he does have Corona

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Most hospital morgues, depending on size, can only hold about 10 to 15 bodies. They also have an overflow fridge that will hold another 5 to maybe 10. The biggest Hospital morgue I've seen could hold maybe 25, with an overflow of another 20. That hospital is the exception to the rule. On a normal day, there is at least 8 bodies in storage at a hospital morgue in a big City. Smaller City or County hospitals might only have storage for 3.

It's going to be rough for the next few weeks.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I will admit, I was one of the loud voices calling this situation an over reaction, maybe even a hoax, when it first started. In my opinion, there is no way any sane, rational person can say that now.
I have to feel sorry for those still in denial, but it takes some longer I guess, to deal with the harsh truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It does look like the same street.

Thanks.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
ETA, that doesn’t look like a refrigerated truck either. Just a normal moving truck.

Yeah, no. That's absolutely a reefer. You can see the unit in front, and non reefer trailer floors are smooth, not grooved like that. I've pulled reefer trailers for almost 8 years.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Not officially. We can't help what people put on the internet. You'll just have to use your best judgement on what is real and what is not real.

For the record there are trucks outside N.Y. hospitals because the morgues are full.
That is real.
edit on 3302020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I will admit, I was one of the loud voices calling this situation an over reaction, maybe even a hoax, when it first started. In my opinion, there is no way any sane, rational person can say that now.
I have to feel sorry for those still in denial, but it takes some longer I guess, to deal with the harsh truth.

I have thought from the beginning that this virus was going to be a big problem, still do.

But it is being taken advantage of by some and there is a lot of disinformation out there.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I suppose they have to await autopsies. And ninety eight bodies in one day would overload the funeral homes too. Normally around here the funeral home picks up the bodies and hauls them to the incinerator or to the funeral home. I have gone over charges with funeral directors before, I ask questions. Actually the funeral directors are happy someone is interested in how that stuff works.

I wonder how that works with funeral homes, the bodies still would have active viruses on them. Do they have to wear hasmat suits to embalm them? I bet the people in funeral homes have high risks too.
edit on 30-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

that looks utterly unprofesional - possibly an ethics violation - and the most assanine attemt at materials handling and rescource management possible

if i was tasked to do the job - in the most inept possible way - i am unsure i could " beat " what is portrayed

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

ETA, that doesn’t look like a refrigerated truck either. Just a normal moving truck

What are you seeing that makes you think that?
How much experience with trailers do you have?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: Jefferton

I have thought from the beginning that this virus was going to be a big problem, still do.

But it is being taken advantage of by some and there is a lot of disinformation out there.

Oh absolutely! But, can't assume it's all fake. Unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Absolutely those are refrigerated trailers. Kinda grosses me out a little that after this is all over they'll likely be hauling food loads.

We get reefer trailers in at my work loaded with cotton seed. Its put in there loose, it packs into the groves in the floor, gets all up in the reefer unit, the duct work.
Nasty.

link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You are correct. I worked air freight out of JFK and I worked retail receiving inventory and trailers for most goods have a plywood floor.

link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Those are refridge trailers. You're gonna be sh#tting your pants in ET 2 weeks lmao

You can clearly see the refrigerating unit at the front of the trailer. Maybe get some knowledge on it first before assuming?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join