It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage Of Bodies Being Loaded Onto Refigerated Trucks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have read that if you go in the hospital with this virus. No one can visit you and if you don't make it you will be cremated and then returned to your loved ones.

I can understand why that is. Just like this whole mess, it is really sad.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

And how would you have handled it?

For the record.

link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I will admit, I was one of the loud voices calling this situation an over reaction, maybe even a hoax, when it first started. In my opinion, there is no way any sane, rational person can say that now.
I have to feel sorry for those still in denial, but it takes some longer I guess, to deal with the harsh truth.

Yeah they are saying between 2 and 3 million Americans dead maybe more if they do nothing.

Thats almost half the people killed in the holocaust and we have people saying its worth it we should open back up.

If we could have stopped the damm holocaust by everyone staying at home for a couple months would it have been worth it?

Millions of American lives is not worth shutting it down?

link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I have thought from the beginning that this virus was going to be a big problem, still do.

But it is being taken advantage of by some and there is a lot of disinformation out there.

NYC has the capacity to hold 800 to 900 bodies and they bought 45 refrigerated truck trailers to increase that to 3600 if need be. Right now some places can only hold a few bodies so the refrigerated trucks are used to transfer the load around. Today they have passed 1000 deaths so they have maxed out their morgues and will need to use the trucks unless they can open up more space as bodies transfer out.

link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Those are older units, so they might be trailers that are no longer in use for regular freight. The new units are more efficient, and quieter.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Something isnt right.

In the US, 80,000 people died in a 4 month period from the flu, mostly in February.

And 900,000 were hospitalized due to serious complications.

Why wasn't there a shortage of hospital beds then?

Why werent they piling bodies into box trucks, especially when there were so many more dead...?

Flu killed 80,000 people this past season and put 900,000 into the hospital

edit on 30-3-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian

Yes, I was wrong.

Doesn’t negate the idiot telling everyone to stay inside — when he’s out in his freaking car.

Do as I say, not as I do.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I'm not a wimp it is somewhat disturbing to watch early
in the morning.My spirit hasn't been conditioned to watch
these things and not be affected by them.I still have my
humanity.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I know that patients are not allowed visitors. If you take a turn for the worse you are doing it alone without your loved ones to comfort you.

link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Https:\nothingburger.today

Go to videos. You wll see lots of body videos from around the world among civil unrest and other stuff...disturbing..

link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I wasn't aware of that and will be more watchful in
the future.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sobored

Millions of American lives is not worth shutting it down?

Those millions was based on doing nothing at all like a normal flu season, but we are doing many things and each one is working to lower the transmission rate. At some point we come to risk vs reward as all things are based on. If the risk is to shut down the country for extended period to lower lets say from 1 million to just 50k then we should shut down, if the risk is to lower from 70k to 50k then the risk to the economy could be much worst than the virus.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I wasn't aware of that and will be more watchful in
the future.

I think I found dailymail's next big new break of ground zero for COVID-19

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

for the record : [ assuming 2 dead / hour - an increase on previous 1 / hour - thats across all NYC ]

1 - rent // aquire - a wharehouse + yard // secure goods yard [ errect a maque if its just a yard ] - big enough for 1 van and one fridge unit

2 - direct all hospitals to use morgue // coroners transport - to deliver all excess corpses to the central recieving [ these transports can load in private - within the goods bay of the hospital

3 - upon recepty - of the bodies at the central recieving station - they are stacked within the refrigerated unit [ all undercover - and behind closed doors // tent flaps ]

4 - when each refridgerated unit is full - it is shunted outside - padlocked - anfd backed against the wall [ 100mm gap ] - thats security taken care of - now all the guy monorting the yard has to do - is ensure that the electric hook ups are coupled decoupled - or the fuel tanks kept topped up - and all units running

a fork truck wheeling bodies up and down a street = pure clown idiocy - trailers left on street with bodies = a ethics // security night mare - my solution needs 1 guard - this farce needs one guard at every hospital

there simples - a efficient , secure , dignified service to expand the corpse handling capacity of a city

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The only problem is we don't know if it is real or not.

There have already been videos claiming to be of NY hospitals that were not of NY hospitals.

but but but the guy filming kept on saying This is for real like 4000 times. Here's the thing we know people are dying chances are they are overloaded but do I believe for one second everyone of those is from just Co Vid. I'd imagine they have to store bodies from all the deaths till they can be processed and certified, normally this could happen on site, but now they do it elsewhere cause they need to clean and get ready for more patients ..Bruh

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

You're right that this doesn't make any sense.I wonder
what the truth is that they're not telling us?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

A person with the flu doesn't require isolation and PPE for the staff. That limits how many rooms and what parts of the hospital they can use. The average hospitalization for the flu is 3-4 days, with more severe cases going to about 6 days. The coronavirus requires basically shutting down portions of the hospital, and the average hospitalization is 11-14 days.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

There have already been videos claiming to be of NY hospitals that were not of NY hospitals.

Clearing the morgue to either make space for the future or to make it LOOK like the casualties are high perhaps.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Here's the street view from outside Maimonides in Brooklyn, that's the same street in the video.

Go to the 48th street view, you can see the glass crosswalk between the buildings.

You've lost all credibility using Bing..

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
You've lost all credibility using Bing.

Yeah, okay, I guess they changed the street view to try and hide the truth from the woke sheeples.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join