It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zakharova spoke about the attempts of the Russian rich to get out of Western countries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova spoke about a call from very wealthy people who are trying to send a private plane to London for their child. According to her, these and other people who once left Russia are now trying to leave the "stronghold of civilization."
During these days, Zakharova received many messages, calls and letters asking for help, she said on her Facebook.

“But I want to talk about one call separately. People called yesterday. I don’t know them personally. As it turned out, secured. Even the rich. Very rich. So much so that:

“We want to send a private plane to London for our boy.” He has been living there for a long time.

- What happened?

- Like what? There is a collapse! ” She said.

According to her, in response, Zakharova noted that London is a “stronghold of civilization,” and it is probably better to stay in it.

“What a civilization! In England, we have nullified medical insurance! No obligation. The test costs 450 pounds. Only to Russia, only to Russia! ” - answered her.

Zakharova noted that such rich people were "fooled for many years for their own money."

“You fooled and paid with gold for decay, for illusion, instead of supporting your country and your people, which with titanic efforts, patience and love restored the state after the collapse of the USSR and the collapse of the 90s. So in many countries to which you brought money, bought real estate and built a business, you are now shown the door. Tough and unemotional with the words “nothing personal, just business,” she wrote.

Now, according to Zakharova, “queues and screams” at world airports:

“We are the citizens of Russia!” Really? “We are citizens by law,” they explain, blowing dust off Russian passports. Then kindly start with the basics - respect for the country and its people, ”summed up Zakharova.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
Do not have facebook so I will not click on the link. I see this from a parental side. There is not much I would not do, to get back my child from a different country.

Even making myself look like an idiot with statements like above.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I can certainly be wrong, but the country to which her citizens have such an attitude will simply disappear

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

tail is not even internally consistant

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
As I pointed out, I provided a viewpoint from a parental side and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

From the point of view of parents, of course, they will do everything to save their child from danger. But the parents themselves should have thought earlier, when they deliberately spat on their homeland, withdrew their money from the country and bought real estate abroad for huge money. And to send their children to live there. breaking their connection with their homeland is doubly stupid.
I have lived with my country a huge amount of difficulties. It was very good, it was very difficult. But I never had the thought to betray my country and send my child to live abroad

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

. And to send their children to live there. breaking their connection with their homeland is doubly stupid.

maybe a little different perspective is required. Its there home planet.

Just like it is yours

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yes, you can understand this position if the heroes of your people are not specific people, but Spider-Man, Ant-Man, rescuers, Batman, Captain America, Hulk, Hellboy and others

edit on 29-3-2020 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

top topics

join