It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Peace All

Reincarnation

["The Bhagavad-Gita, the holy book of Lord Krishna, says the following:

"The Being is not born, does not die, nor does it reincarnate; it has no origin; it is eternal and changeless; it is the first of all, and does not die when the body passes away."

Let our Gnostic readers now reflect upon the following contradictory and antithetical verse.

"As one sets aside worn out clothes and puts on new ones, so the embodied Being leaves its spent body and enters other new ones."

These are two opposing verses from the Great Avatar Krishna. If we did not know the key, we would obviously be confused:

"Upon leaving the body, taking the path of the fire, of the light, of the day, of the luminous lunar fortnight and of the northern solstice, those who know Brahma, go towards Brahma."

"Upon death, the yogi who takes the path of smoke of the dark Lunar fortnight and of the southern solstice, reaches the Lunar sphere (the Astral World) and is then reborn (returns, reembodies)."

"These two paths, the luminous and the dark, are considered permanent. Through the first, one is emancipated, and through the second, one is reborn (returns)."

We declare that the Being, the Lord Incarnated in some perfect creature, can return, Reincarnate...

"When the Lord (The Being) acquires a body, or leaves it, He associates with the six senses, or abandons them and passes like the breeze which carries with it the scent of flowers."

"Directing the ears, the eyes, the organs of touch, taste and smell as well as the mind, He experiences the objects of the senses."

"The ignorant and deluded do not see Him when He takes a body, when He leaves it or has experiences associated with the Gunas. Whereas, those who have the Eyes of Wisdom do see Him."

The following verse of Lord Krishna, as an extraordinary document on the doctrine of Reincarnation, is worth meditating on.

"Oh, Bharata! Every time that religion deteriorates and irreligion prevails, I incarnate anew (in other words I Reincarnate) to protect the good, destroy evil and establish religion, I incarnate (or Reincarnate) in different times."

From all these verses of Lord Krishna, two conclusions can be logically drawn:

Those who know Brahma go to Brahma and can, if they so desire, return, embody, Reincarnate, to carry out the Great Work of the Father.

Those who have not dissolved the ego, the Self, the Me, Myself, go, after death, along the path of smoke, of the dark lunar fortnight and the southern solstice, reaching the Lunar sphere and are then reborn, Return, reembody in this painful Vale of Samsara.

The Doctrine of the Great Avatar Krishna teaches that the Gods, Demi-Gods, Divine Sovereigns, Titans and only Devas Reincarnate.

To Return is something very different: unquestionably it is the Return of the Kalpas, Yugas, Mahamanvantaras, Maha-Pralayas, etc.

The Law of Eternal Return of all things is always combined with the Law of Recurrence.

The egos return incessantly to repeat dramas, scenes, and events, here and now. The past is projected towards the future through the passage of the present.

The word Reincarnation is most demanding, it must not be used carelessly: No one would be able to Reincarnate without first having eliminated the ego, without truly possessing Sacred Individuality.

Incarnation is a very venerable word, signifying in fact the reembodiment of the Divine in a man.

Reincarnation is the repetition of such a cosmic event, a new manifestation of the Divine...

We are in no way exaggerating concepts by emphasizing the transcendental idea that Reincarnation is only possible for "Golden Embryos" which have achieved the glorious union with the Super-Soul in any Cycle of Manifestation.

It would be absurd to confuse Reincarnation with Return. We would be making the worst kind of mistake to attest that the ego, legion of dark, sinister, twisted "I's," can Reincarnate.
"]

- Excerpted from "The Mystery of the Golden Blossom

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by National Security Agency

Am I on ignore here or do you people just reject conversation that challenges your imaginative ideas?

man reincarnation IS real ! wish i could have a look at my past lives... but i guess the future ones depends on this one. Cloning is bad for that it will mix up people real bad. People that aren't believing in reincarnation are dangerous in a way. I read a good book about it (in french) and let me tell you that reincarnation is believed in many cultures from around the world.

my 2 clones

[edit on 13-4-2005 by kalki]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Peace

I also think it would be nice to be able to view my past lives in the Akasha.

Then perhaps there would be a chance for me reincarnate as opposed to merely returning, and ignorantly repeating the same mistakes over and over and over.....

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
IMO, reincarnation is very real. I have been to all my past lives, and I was nobody famous..lol
The Guff is the place the Jews call a place where souls stay before being incarnated and that when the Guff is empty, we will start over into a higher form on this orb which is a school for souls..

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Peace siriuslyone

Originally posted by siriuslyone
IMO, reincarnation is very real. I have been to all my past lives, and I was nobody famous..lol

Well have you actually seen your past lives?

Or is reincarnation being real, only an opinion and not a fact to you?

The Guff is the place the Jews call a place where souls stay before being incarnated and that when the Guff is empty, we will start over into a higher form on this orb which is a school for souls..

Is the Guff the same as Sheol?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I definitely believe in reincarnation. I dunno about Hitler being a god of anything (or about Gods being "incarnated" for that matter, "re" or otherwise), but I know that feeling of having been around for too long.

I am fascinated by history in general and especially particularly violent portions. Not sure why, maybe it's a moth to a flame complex. Eh, who knows?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I think its funny that there's confusion in the very subject matter of this thread....and yet it still lends some legitimacy to itself:

The theory of Reincarnation is primarily attributed to Indian tradition, and has less to do with the Bible than salt does with coffee!

And at the same time the "Atlanteans" / "Arians", who are said to have gained power in India (the general region) are regarded as influencing elements of Biblical scripture some thousands of years later!

Who came first? In terms of the "GOD"/"s" perspective?

Or some inter-connected conspiricy?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well have you actually seen your past lives?

Yes, I have gone there, in fact the one I had in the civil War, I have found all the names, incidents to be true..My last past life was in Auschwitz with Dr. Mengele..It was so horrid, I cannot even say, but he did things that were do demonic...Cayce teaches us that if one dies in a war, they will be instantly re-incarnated, as theit time was not up yet..

Or is reincarnation being real, only an opinion and not a fact to you?

It is a fact, having been dead 3 times, the MAIN question I wanted to know from the Light was "is this the only life I have'? I was shown how souls have 7 choices of families to be born into as to which will help their souls' karma nd growth.The soul is able to watch the love-making that cause them to be impregnated..It is an unconditional love, the way the Universe works, like a well oiled watch or a trillion gigabyte computer of love...but the soul does not enter until time of birth!

Is the Guff the same as Sheol?

Seems to me Sheol is hell, then no the Guff is a star system where all the "new' souls wait until it is their time to arrive in school.[the earth]
This is why it is so important that this planet is not destroyes, thus the midway creatures [et] protects this orb from nuclear
annihilation.

I did not share all this for many years, as people look upon one as demented when thay say they have been dead over 15 minutes 3 times, but there are over 8 million Nder's now who believe...

Do you believe in the one life theory?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
the MAIN question I wanted to know from the Light was "is this the only life I have'?

I yes, but IS no

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
>>>I yes, but IS no

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Kalki;

Sorry, I had not read this whole thread..I know where you are coming from now..love your avatar...

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Reincarnation is the best explanation for a number of amazing things I have seen, such as a seven year old boy who could sketch like a master artist. He drew Samson toppling the pillars in Sunday school, and everyone else in the class stopped drawing and just watched. The man he drew could have been out of Gray's Anatomy. I was 11 and knew right then I was not an artist.
I don't know for sure, but reincarnation seems very likely to me. I feel that my fiance and I have been near each other for many lives... and I have many reasons for this belief.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
>>I feel that my fiance and I have been near each other for many lives... and I have many reasons for this belief

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This thread seems to be dominated by ignorami.

As a peson who seeks knowlege I am perplexed!

Someone asks a question. And noone responds.

Then, you neanderthals feel endowed to post any matter you feel has significence? Would you please "keep it real"???????????????

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
With the exception of TAMAHU! Your words are well calculated and reasonable. not to mention the reference to the "B-G"... "As It Is"

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Peace siriuslyone

I wasn't trying to antagonize or anything lol.

It's just that you first said 'In My Opinion', and then you said that it was an actual experience.

So I was just like: 'Well which is it?'.

My apologies if it seemed like I was being an ass.

Moving on...

siriuslyone
It is a fact, having been dead 3 times, the MAIN question I wanted to know from the Light was "is this the only life I have'? I was shown how souls have 7 choices of families to be born into as to which will help their souls' karma nd growth. The soul is able to watch the love-making that cause them to be impregnated..It is an unconditional love, the way the Universe works, like a well oiled watch or a trillion gigabyte computer of love...but the soul does not enter until time of birth!

It's funny you mention this, because in the following Gnostic audio-lecture: The Four Pathways to Liberation...

...it mentions how we are subject to tests after physical death(those who do not create the Solar Bodies but who are still on The Path), of which one is very similiar to what you just said. (It is exactly 30 minutes into the lecture where this is described)

Seems to me Sheol is hell, then no the Guff is a star system where all the "new' souls wait until it is their time to arrive in school.[the earth]
This is why it is so important that this planet is not destroyes, thus the midway creatures [et] protects this orb from nuclear
annihilation.

Could be.

I was under the impression that Sheol is the same as the Bardo/Astral-Plane, where disincarnate entities wander after their physical death.

I'll have to look into this "Guff".

I did not share all this for many years, as people look upon one as demented when thay say they have been dead over 15 minutes 3 times, but there are over 8 million Nder's now who believe...

Mind explaining this a lil' more?

Do you believe in the one life theory?

No.

In fact; see my post at the top of this page of this thread.

It explains the difference between merely returning, and actually reincarnating.

Shalom

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandMasterN

Then, you neanderthals feel endowed to post any matter you feel has significence? Would you please "keep it real"???????????????

With the exception of TAMAHU! Your words are well calculated and reasonable. not to mention the reference to the "B-G"... "As It Is"

What are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   

This thread seems to be dominated by ignorami. As a peson who seeks knowlege I am perplexed! Someone asks a question. And no one responds. Then, you neanderthals feel endowed to post any matter you feel has significence? Would you please "keep it real"???????????????

Ignorami? Welcome, you'll fit right in.
If you seek knowledge, why not point out which question you did not see answered? That would help.
And as for us 'neanderthals', keeping it real.... I say we are. What exactly is your issue? Vague personal insults don't qualify as being reasonable additional content, imho. If you do not wish to answer my questions, that is all right with me, I am just mildly curious as to the motives for your negative, insubstantial post.

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
>>quote: I did not share all this for many years, as people look upon one as demented when thay say they have been dead over 15 minutes 3 times, but there are over 8 million Nder's now who believe...

Mind explaining this a lil' more?

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

And may I ask who put you in charge of this posting?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join