It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus death toll Europe, official numbers - NOW AVAILABLE!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don’t mind conspiracy but they lack proof as of now.

Here’s one from the Global Research a site SL has a link to that again has an elaborate conspiracy theory but can't prove anything.

Two Major ‘Waves’ of Global Infection, Towards Global Contamination?

www.globalresearch.ca...

It is true that – in the very early stages, the first wave – 22 countries had their first confirmed infections in travelers from China but, soon after this, in the second wave, 34 countries obtained their first confirmed infection in travelers from Italy, and another 16 from Iran. However, so-called “first infection” in these countries, from Chinese citizens or other travelers, proved in all but perhaps two cases to be irrelevant because these first external infections proved to have no links to the subsequent local outbreaks, and because the virus strain in many of those explosive local eruptions did not exist in China but only in the US.

What this means is that while Italy discovered its first two infections in Chinese tourists, these two were unrelated to the subsequent virus outbreak because the strain infecting Italy is different from that in China and in those two Chinese tourists. Italy, like almost all other countries, did not obtain its infection from China and indeed could not have done. The only country with Italy’s variety of the virus is the US, and thus the infection must have originated in America, not in China. Similarly, the locations near China – South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, even Taiwan Province, share an entirely different common strain. China had only a tiny pocket of that strain, and very far from Wuhan. These were not infected by China, either. I have dealt with this in an earlier article. (5)

Sure, this can be an op but so far we have no proof, unlike 911 and JFK.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I also don't believe in a conspiracy here, but for the fun of it:

1) From an extremely unlikely source (don't blame me if you cannot crawl back out of THAT rabbit hole :-) I got a bizarre confirmation of the idea that the virus originates in the USA:
There is a Twitter tweet in Turkish dated June 11, 2019 (!) that translates to English as follows (Google Translate):
"He sent a planeload of biological weapons to China. Epidemics may begin in China soon.
They should not forget that if there is a Turk on earth, there is hope."

Is that not mysterious? Can hackers manipulate dates of Twitter tweets? Who knows ...

2) The Chinese did it on purpose to destabilize the world so they can take over.
Or maybe they are simply as lousy at basic mathematics as those pushing the horror scenario that 5% of the world population will be killed by Covid-19.

3) The obvious: The "1%" created the virus to finally establish the new world order (as proposed by Jeff Berwick and David Icke in the videos I linked in a previous post). Personally I think this is rubbish, but the scenario is so evil that it deserves a warning even if it is very far fetched. Entertaining nevertheless.

4) It is all just a maneuver to prevent the impending contact with ET civilizations that Dr. Steven Greer will be initiating on a broad scale on April 7, 2020: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun
Why didn't anybody on ATS think of THAT??! :-)

These are all very romantic ideas, each of them worth their own thread.
But in my opinion reality is more boring.
The virus is natural in origin (and in the end it is irrelevant from where it came).
The health systems all over the world are being put to the test. Not only hospitals and their personnel (quantity), but most of all the quality of the healing methods they have at their hands. Healthcare has become a monopoly that stifles novel (and old) ideas that do not generate disgusting amounts of money for the right interest groups. This combined with a wide-spread attitude of "I am not responsible, not even for my own body, the government must solve it all for me" is a dead end.
This will not be the last virus coming at us. It is impossible to have vaccines ready for all of them. What we need is a thorough reform of the medical field (this probably will take law suits) and rethinking our approach to health, especially immunity, on an individual basis.
I fear this process will take many years and a few more catastrophes. But I see it as the only way out and I am thankful for the visionary MDs and scientists that advocate and offer integrative medicine already today.
The right to choose one's medical treatment must be guaranteed. And everybody has to assume some responsibility for the health and treatment choices they make. This is only possible if one is willing to acquire some knowledge oneself instead of blindly relying on experts whose top priority may not necessarily be the optimum health of each individual.
edit on 29-3-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Updated numbers for week 14 are out. Indeed it is now a hard fact that the mortality rate for this week is the highest since 2015, beating the worst influenzas in these countries:

Belgium
France
Italy
Netherlands
Spain
Switzerland
UK

Thanks again to moebius who had pointed out that the numbers in the OP were provisional.

So yes, there is a medical problem. The question is whether the establishment can afford to continue ignoring working therapies just to protect a monopoly.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

This is all full blown conspiracy, Globalist vs the people of Earth filled with lies , faulty test kits, media fear mongering,and obviously it is classic Problem--Reaction--Solution where they first create this threat...and the solution is vaccine etc..

Sorry folks but the destruction of economy is by design....

Move along...nothing to see here, business as usuall...go take the vaccine that will keep you safe , until you find out it was a dangerous vaccine oops...

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

There are always financial mavens that take advantage of these situations. What’s your play here?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I am practicing freedom of speech, share thoughts, give my opinions

I did not realize it`s called a play . But if my wiews bother, just ignore all , you dont have to read any .

The secret societys that pull the strings, dont necessery left much techical details, because well....they are trying to do it all in secret...if they would do it all in open way they could not do it . Mass deception is the method to get things done.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Science seems to point to a natural origin of the virus (how will we ever know for sure...).
But what is surely true is that the establishment is trying to benefit from this (unexpected?) opportunity to further their agendas. In the USA it is definitely used for political purposes. And Italy tries to benefit financially by claiming more money from the EU.
Vigilance and the willingness to fight back is needed.
We must not tolerate a medical dictatorship, especially when its healing results are so poor.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Yeeh well the science of this virus , there are wiews that there is not even the virus at all, so as long the science cant even itself prove the existence of this new corona virus, i will will be open minded to the possibility that they make up ,fabricated the virus. the RNA/DNA sequencys or what ever they collected in china as the virus could be from anything else also...it`s pseudosience to just come and claim it`s virus

MSM has not much reported that they had pretty much destroyed Italys health system in last 10 year , so they had problems with the health system itself, plus a lot very old people that has allready many health conditions before covid-19.

Yes, we must not tolerate medical dictatorship, we all will end up having multible health issues or death if we let them do what they are trying....this is the end game .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join