It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kinda a New Hap the D O J is on J P MORGANS case about Silver ooo Gold at 1650.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
just in the last 24 hours....good to see this

forever JP Morgan and CITI have been unfair criminally. that's no way to live, the devil must make em do it. in this world it's all a game with the high finance guys...I found out long there's nothing in this world worth cheating on the rules of the game.

this world......a remedy is drawing near....take heart. buy silver now....I got it on ebay for 15.55 an ounce 3 days ago...20 now.....had to beg my other half she said ok...so smart of her

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Speaking of rules of the game ...Paul in Scripture says the rules in this life are set...all games have rules or it's not worth playing...cheat the rules and you get your pecker in your hand in front of the crowd......
edit on 24-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
buy silver now....I got it on ebay for 15.55 an ounce 3 days ago...20 now

Not picking ... but it was ~$13/oz shortly before you bought. Remember ... you gotta sell high for it to be "worth it". How you planning to do that?

I believe it IS good to have a stash of bullion. But, it's to be held and bartered with directly as currency.

With the on-going panic buying of coined metals, the chances of getting fleeced are enormous. Most people don't know that a $10 gold piece is only about 80% gold.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
yes, no more than I can carry, ..... no physical Silver could be had when it went way down.....ebay had the best price holding high at 18.00

then MCM on ebay had a special....Silver is not a worry to drop...0 is fine.....no loss at 20 dollars....the upside 3000.00 an ounce.....on it's way to 6000.00

a reply to: Snarl

edit on 24-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Gold is not as important....Silver is being used up ....an ounce per tv set.....and is priced too low for the usual 16 to one ratio.....it's 40 to one....JPMorgan is why it's so low, him and mr. citi

And the long view chart shows steps every rise over 30 years....big jumps up that don't retrace. It gets flatlined then pops bigtime.... next is 300.00 dollars an ounce in an hour.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 24-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You're not kidding. EBay is about the only place to get silver right now unless you're hooked up with a refinery.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

If it's truly the end of the world why do you think silver and gold are going to matter?

If society falls and you try and trade me some rocks for the food I have I'm going to laugh at you and ask if you have anything to trade that I can actually use.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
yes after reading your post, I realized scalping ebay for physical Silver was THE MOST fun man.....10 ounces for 150.55 did I say.....that price showed for a good 20 minutes....i pushed the buy now button so fast made my head spin

21 ounces coming to my doorstep, OH to be in the modern man age....a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
We won't be trading with you. We're going to be trading with the folks who are pulling their communities together through the time honored tradition of structured hierarchy. The guys on the way up that hierarchy are the ones rebuilding empire and collecting the technology metals.

Then we get to do it all over again for the next thousand years

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
dumbunny...I don't care about money at all....have a 10 acre farm with 3 acres bottom land....and a 1'4 acre garden and 17 hens, guarded by a doggy that looka exactly not kidding like FALCOR.....white doggy on never ending story

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

If it's truly the end of the world why do you think silver and gold are going to matter?

If society falls and you try and trade me some rocks for the food I have I'm going to laugh at you and ask if you have anything to trade that I can actually use.

new topics

top topics

join