It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Probable Reason to Stay at Home

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Since the beginning of the lock down and curfew situation, I felt like there must be something else behind. After all, we believe in conspiracies.

Why they asked people to get food and supplies in order to be able to stay at home for 2 weeks or more ?

What if government have a plan to fumigate the air to kill the virus with something that will also have consequences for the environment and all living creatures outside.

I remember a video or 2 from China where they spray the streets with vehicles. I have asthma and I work for one of those essential companies. A chemical in the air will trigger my asthma right the way.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The other day I saw streaks across the sky that looked suspiciously like some sort of spraying. I was going to upload pics but decided against...seems like that sort of thing gets nothing but dismissive laughter.
edit on 3/22/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Yeah, I know what you mean. That old Chemtrail theory could be back to life in an unthinkable way.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25044532]Trueman[/post
it's a conspiracy to ell online shows and binge watch netflixs and amazon. The Hunt is going for 19.99 talk about price gauging.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

it's designed to come down with the rain. Here in California and Washington as well we've been getting hit with rain very heavily much more than normal since the last couple weeks.

they already have the technology to produce the rain clouds so mixing that in is a little safer than having something in the air

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Lol thank gawd for Plex, I like older films anyways.. Watched Father goose earlier with Cary Grant? Great flick that I haven't seen in about 20 years or so...

On topic, I've heard a few planes, nothing major or out of the ordinary but while I start tilling the garden in a few days I'll keep an eye out.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

For what it's worth, this is the picture I was talking about. I apologize that the image quality leaves something to be desired - I fished my phone out of my pocket and had my wife take the picture while we were driving. It looked very striking to the naked eye and I wish the picture did it justice. I have never seen this sort of "striping" pattern in my area (west of Portland, Oregon). There was another trail that was an "S" curve, rather than a straight line.

edit on 3/23/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
To have trails in the sky with closed airports could be a sign.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

That's not a bad pic, you can see activity for sure, now if it's something nefarious who knows?
I like your back yard, looks like a good place to have a fire at night, cook some food up on the grill and look at the stars.. Plan on doing that as soon as the snow clears off the forecast!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

No, no it's not. The airports aren't closed. Air travel is way down, but there are sill plenty of flights flying. And any trail you see has nothing to do with airports anywhere near where you see them.
edit on 3/23/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

They're normal contrails. The s pattern was to gain separation from another aircraft ahead of it.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Your reputation as the aviation expert precedes you, so I have no wish to argue, and I have no wish to take my point to ridiculous lengths. But I have looked at the sky many times in my life and have never seen with my naked eye what I saw that day.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

I wish that was my backyard! The picture was taken as I drove through an ag zone north of town.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I hear that a lot. There are currently hundreds of planes being moved to storage locations where they'll sit for months at best. Then there's weather to add, route changes because of reduced travel, and all kinds of things to look at. Even after 9/11 we've never seen anything on this scale when it comes to the airlines shutting down.

"I've never seen it before" doesn't change that they're still normal contrails. Just because you haven't seen something doesn't make it nefarious when you do see it
edit on 3/23/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

No, no it's not. The airports aren't closed. Air travel is way down, but there are sill plenty of flights flying. And any trail you see has nothing to do with airports anywhere near where you see them.

Thanks. I was about to send you a message about it. So, the only way they can spray us is same way they did in China, right in the streets.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Your reputation as the aviation expert precedes you, so I have no wish to argue, and I have no wish to take my point to ridiculous lengths. But I have looked at the sky many times in my life and have never seen with my naked eye what I saw that day.

Maybe indication of rerouting.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Oh I'll argue, so Zaphod can you explain to a newb why the pattern was to gain separation from another aircraft ahead of it. that's a lot of patterns meaning there is still a lot of aircraft up there... also what does an airport being closed have to do with more trails in the air? just a couple questions because I really don't know.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

There are any number of reasons. They could be separating them to allow another aircraft to cross in front of them, there's an emergency aircraft where they're going so they want to delay them slightly, weather at the destination or ahead of them...

It doesn't. The airports aren't closed and flights are still flying. They're drawing down significantly, and within about 3 weeks there will be hardly anything left flying. Traffic is down 39% over last month, and dropping. It was down to 6800 flights at 0300 UTC today. On March 20, compared to the same date last year, there were 61,000 fewer total flights, and 38,000 fewer commercial flights.

It's not that there are more flights in the air, it's that they're going places they might not normally go. Delta sent their first 23 planes to Arizona Monday- Thursday, as did several other airlines. American and United sent aircraft to Roswell. Delta currently plans to ground at least 600 aircraft, and almost all the international aircraft will be grounded. They need to go to storage. That means places like Tulsa, Arkansas, Victorville in California, Marana and Goodyear in Arizona, possibly Kingman as well. That means there might be more contrails than usual seen. Especially since numbers are down.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Thank you for the reply, I honestly have no idea about air traffic. So just a few newbie questions

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

To put it in perspective, after 9/11, the US saw three days of basically no air travel. The rest of the world saw a fairly minor blip in numbers; because flights to the US stopped. At this point, basically every airline in the world has announced anywhere from a 90% reduction in total flights, to a total cessation of operations. And they're facing, at minimum, three weeks of that, far more realistically several months before they start even thinking of adding flights back. And it'll be at least a year before they even get in the same ballpark for passenger numbers they saw before this. Again, more realistically, two or three.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join