It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Probable Reason to Stay at Home

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: infinispero

Even been having a lot of spring rain in Arizona....great for my plants.....but odd nonetheless

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
What if government have a plan to fumigate the air to kill the virus with something that will also have consequences for the environment and all living creatures outside.

Noooooooooooo! Not the BEES!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Besides the bees, it could be something poisoning for the lakes and rivers.

Hunting and fishing would turn into something dangerous.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Here is a pic taken at noon on Sunday 3/22 in the NE corridor of Philly/Wilmington/Baltimore region.

But most air traffic is grounded? Does not compute.

It was similar in ATL on Saturday, after being very quiet all week. Only the contrails were in a hashtag formation over one large area over north Atlanta

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech
a reply to: infinispero

Even been having a lot of spring rain in Arizona....great for my plants.....but odd nonetheless

Here in France, Spring came SIX WEEKS early.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

No, it isn't yet. It's reducing. They are still tracking 6500 flights at any point during the day, but each day that's getting lower. Airlines are still flying domestically, international flights are still flying, mostly to get people back to their home country; and cargo flights will continue flying. Most airlines won't start seriously grounding most of their domestic flights until Wednesday, into April.

At its peak the last couple of years, you're talking in excess of 100,000 flights every day. You don't just announce that you're grounding that many planes the next day. It takes several weeks to get it done on that scale. A country could ground stop everything in a few hours. You're talking about the almost total stoppage of commercial passenger flights around the world.
edit on 3/23/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

A'll of that is no doubt true and you'll get no argument from me.

But, none of your explanation accounts for the fact that people who live near airports and flight paths are reporting contrails in formations and patterns they have never seen before after years of looking up and/or discussing the phenomenon.

Luv you tho!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

There are a few hundred aircraft that could be used if the goal was just to dump massive amounts in small areas. If the idea was to spray like they do for bugs, ground level spraying is by far the most efficient way. Then you're reduced to agricultural spray aircraft, a very small number of C-130s with a roll on system, and two 727s designed to spray oil spills.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Yeah, it does if you read my previous posts. All those aircraft that aren't flying anymore have to go somewhere. There are less than 10 places in the US capable of taking significant numbers of aircraft. And they're frequently going to send multiple aircraft at one time, so they can bring the crews back in one hop. That means more aircraft flying over at once, instead of spread out, as they normally would be. Since they aren't all going to the same place, they're going to appear to fly patterns. Add them to the regular commercial flights, and you have oddities.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Sounds like a stretch to me. Sorry. Not buying it. I get you believe it but, I'm skeptical at this point. And the world has given us all plenty of justification to be skeptical in 2020.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So the country is going to tell essential workers our doctors, nurses hospital truckers EMT, police, and firemen, etc to work so they can spray stuff that will kill them....Brilliant!!!

Come on man, legit spook stuff is likely happening but that isn't it.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

That's your issue then. That's what is happening, and if you don't believe it have fun believing the sky is falling.

And it's not what I believe, it's what I've been watching happen for the last week plus.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It doesn't necessarily mean they're trying to kill us. Could be for decontamination or sanitizing purposes, could be to boost immunity or it could have absolutely nothing to do with the virus. Like nano tech mind control, aliens, the asteroid, climate change or an emp threat.

Or it could be exactly as Zaph says.

We're just speculating in uncertain times YMMV. One thing is sure though, many people feel there is more going on than meets the eye.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/23/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I wouldn't be surprised (or laugh at you). I also wouldn't be surprised if they've amped up the installation of 5G everywhere; no one around to see!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Since the beginning of the lock down and curfew situation, I felt like there must be something else behind. After all, we believe in conspiracies.

Why they asked people to get food and supplies in order to be able to stay at home for 2 weeks or more ?

What if government have a plan to fumigate the air to kill the virus with something that will also have consequences for the environment and all living creatures outside.

I remember a video or 2 from China where they spray the streets with vehicles. I have asthma and I work for one of those essential companies. A chemical in the air will trigger my asthma right the way.

Interesting. Our governor in NY, kept telling to stay inside, not just to not go out in public and stay 6 feet away if you do go out in public. I thought was odd. I live on an acre of land. Its just me & my husband. Why wouldn't it be ok to go outside?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mistressofspice

Because he's talking to the entire state. Going outside means getting close enough to others to spread it in many areas.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Because he's talking to the entire state. Going outside means getting close enough to others to spread it in many areas.

I understand what your saying, but most of New York state is wide open spaces. Even in cities like Syracuse, Rochester & Buffalo people (renting or owned) have yards where they would be more than 6 feet away from a neighbor. So why stay inside when you can go out and get some fresh air but away from other people? Why stay inside?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Because most people aren't going to stay away from their neighbors if they go outside. People everywhere are ignoring the 6' distance to grill, have picnics, and do whatever they want.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

My wife and I smelt a weird scent outdoors over the weekend but it was n't in a large area. Like a kind of burnt smell , piney, . My thought was prior spraying but the area covered did not make sense. There was nothing visible either.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Zaph.

Without your presence on this site, the bull crap and dis-info would be out of control.
Thanks for what you do so well, and I am sure that so many others feel the same.
Credit, where credit is due.

-CharlyV

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join