It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Experience here in the desert is that they hate some of the other tribes more than the pale faces.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Why Is There a Boom in CEO Resignations?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The renOgade Account Speaks

@juliansrumflipped it

So much depends on our ability to make good decisions going forward along with our ability to remain resilient.

Who exactly is "our?"

Seems like distress.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I could use a little help here from you kind folks. I was just sent this 50 page pdf of documents. Title is Parsa vs Google?

This one is news to me and I dont have any way of checking if this is bogus or not. I took a couple screen shots to give you an idea of who is suing who. It appears this Parsa is coming after some big names such as Zuckerberg and Musk, just to name a couple.

Have any of you caught wind of this?

Header page:

Page 1:

LINK TO FULL PDF

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I have often thought Enoch and Elijah are the 2 witnesses that will be killed for prophesying in the temple in the end times. it if that were the case, we would need an anti-Christ, too...

But as a non-believer in time travel (at present) it would be a viable solution— people with heavenly/biblical knowledge...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Why Is There a Boom in CEO Resignations?

There maybe be something to this concept. If the US at the moment, or up until recently, was a Corporation and not a "government" it could mean that all corporations are/were subsidiaries of the one.

"Persons" are Corporations - legal term = a Person is a Corporeal-ation. So we as the populace are owned by the government because we are a business. It is possible the removals indicate some fundamental change in that structure. If the US becomes a government in full view, then possibly the businesses it controls or owns, must alter? Maybe those who stepped down refused to change?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Anybody can sue anyone for anything. It just takes the time to fill out the forms. This is a civil suit filed by someone without a lawyer, which is probably already dismissed. It's garbage.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck
This might sound weird and maybe even wrong to some who will view me as callous because it seems like I have disregard for what's going on in the world but when we were put on quarantine, a huge relief came over me. I felt like something had been lifted. Any remaining anxiety had suddenly dissipated. It felt like I finally had a buffer between me and this system. A buffer that I'd never had before when my whole life I'd been feeling this paranoia that 'the system ' was always after me.

I feel like I can breathe. And I'm caring less and less about what's going on in the world. Letting go of social media...even Twitter which has been my goto over these last several months. I'm feeling pulled inward. Getting lost in my thoughts and imagination. Daydreaming. Like I did as a child before I was harshly snapped to attention by a corrupt system that wanted my time and energy. I was a chronic daydreamer before this system stole that away from me. I've been resentful ever since. I'm going back to my roots and I couldn't be happier

edit on 25-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

You are on.

Tradition teaches that our very breaths are speaking the name of God:

Inhale: Yah-
Exhale: Weh

This is the name that Jews dare not speak or even write out in full. But as we live, we speak the name of the Creator God. Until we can no longer speak it.. and we see Him face to face, either to eternal union with or separation from him.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
WTH??

That made me think it was for pedos in about no time what is going on here please explain?

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Forgot the company name but they are big maker of those Vaping prouducts in which Blackrock is their largest shareholder.

It's not this place, is it www.adrenochromelabs.com...

OK, just czeching.

😎

That’s so dirty vibes. Closed that window right away.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

When this winds down, or up, we will have "healthy" people joining others in the real world, while the weak-minded will obey their masters out of pure fear, and remain indoors.

One by one they will join us.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Is it just me? I can’t even watch this Cabal stuff for research anymore. I think I lasted about 10 seconds till my stomach turned...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Just re-reading...

Cuban M Crisis... could there be a double-speak about Mark Cuban, Dallas Mavericks owner? His reaction was the face of the NBA in the decision to suspend their season...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: FlyingFox

Experience here in the desert is that they hate some of the other tribes more than the pale faces.

Extremely true. If I mention Apache around my girlfriends father he gets rather upset. Navaho too I believe. And anyone who says "well I'm cherokee" is berated and laughed at because "everyone and their mother is effin cherokee." Like Elizabeth Warren. Someone they're all extremely liberal though. Anti-trump, a lot of green party voting etc.

Interesting family history on my girlfriends side for sure. Her father was there during the whole thing with the feds. Her grandfather was a part of it. Never know who you meet in this crazy planet 🤷‍♂️

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ikor1969

Saw a huge shooting star a few weeks back while on a night walk in town with lots of lights. Must have been super bright out in the country...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I posted on him a few months ago. He's begging for funding. Yea, good luck.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: imthegoat

Hello, only white people can be racist.

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot! Damn white people. Can't stand 'em. 🤭

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well expressed, similar here, completed another Mystic vid earlier and conveying the energy like yourself sorta lol.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: SuperStudChuck
This might sound weird and maybe even wrong to some who will view me as callous because it seems like I have disregard for what's going on in the world but when we were put on quarantine, a huge relief came over me. I felt like something had been lifted. Any remaining anxiety had suddenly dissipated. It felt like I finally had a buffer between me and this system. A buffer that I'd never had before when my whole life I'd been feeling this paranoia that 'the system ' was always after me.

I feel like I can breathe. And I'm caring less and less about what's going on in the world. Letting go of social media...even Twitter which has been my goto over these last several months. I'm feeling pulled inward. Getting lost in my thoughts and imagination. Daydreaming. Like I did as a child before I was harshly snapped to attention by a corrupt system that wanted my time and energy. I was a chronic daydreamer before this system stole that away from me. I've been resentful ever since. I'm going back to my roots and I couldn't be happier

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Water is life, Breathe is God, we may conect through the breathe, through conscious breathing also, been Wim Hoffing fourish years and Rebirthing ( online vid ) last couple of moons and conecting stronger due to this from experience so far.

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: Quadrivium

You are on.

Tradition teaches that our very breaths are speaking the name of God:

Inhale: Yah-
Exhale: Weh

This is the name that Jews dare not speak or even write out in full. But as we live, we speak the name of the Creator God. Until we can no longer speak it.. and we see Him face to face, either to eternal union with or separation from him.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Our life is relatively unaltered by this:

I’m in e-commerce, so still working— actually putting in extra hours as sales are up.
We homeschool.
We don’t watch TV much at all, though occasionally on as background noise.
We cook most of our meals at home.

I wonder if those where life is more upside down are feeling more peace than those like me who basically see no difference. Apparently my normal life is quarantine. Haha!

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join