It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Austin asked his disbelievers to go ask all his classmates if that was true. That was it. That was his proof. Go ask his classmates that they recited the verse everyday... lol

You haven't been here since the beginning, so you might have missed some nuances about how the chan autists operate.

Believe me. They will hunt down every last classmate if they have to. A.S. knows this.

Autist Chans will hunt you down is the biggest myth on the Web

Did you murder a cat?

Are you a famous douche bag hiding a flag up your bum?

You might be at risk...

Calling the childhood friends of a dude LARPing as DIA?

The Autists care a lot more about E3 than that #

....of course someone has a vested interest in keeping the shenanigans rolling

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

When this winds down, or up, we will have "healthy" people joining others in the real world, while the weak-minded will obey their masters out of pure fear, and remain indoors.

One by one they will join us.

I agree FF. Folks really have to stop the OBEY BS at some point. If everyone stops its stops. End. That's it.

This won't be popular but the Jesus metaphor was a warning to us. "If we can kill the only son of god think of what we can do to you." The backside of that story is, "oh and btw, if folks watched us murder the only son of god, they surely aren't going to support you when you refuse a forced vax."

No is a word but without internal fortitude it means nothing. No for me is no. End.

link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Last 13 minutes blew me away, Matt explained what is/has happened behind the scenes, very powerful vid, in our/these times indeed >

link   
Thats cool , I hope you made a wish! The north star seems brighter than ever tonight, but what I saw today was during the day. The first sunny day in maybe a week. And zero planes. a reply to: SuperStudChuck

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sheep, Castle, and spec Ops. Cool shot!

U.S European Command
‏Verified account @US_EUCOM

“With like-minded allies and partners, our team of patriots defend freedom in all domains.” - USEUCOM Commander Gen. Tod D. Wolters.

twitter.com...

From last year.
Special Forces soldiers parachute over Mont Saint-Michel in honor of WWII fighters

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, yes! I posted about it being :00 on Qclock tomorrow, here.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

When this winds down, or up, we will have "healthy" people joining others in the real world, while the weak-minded will obey their masters out of pure fear, and remain indoors.

One by one they will join us.

I agree FF. Folks really have to stop the OBEY BS at some point. If everyone stops its stops. End. That's it.

This won't be popular but the Jesus metaphor was a warning to us. "If we can kill the only son of god think of what we can do to you." The backside of that story is, "oh and btw, if folks watched us murder the only son of god, they surely aren't going to support you when you refuse a forced vax."

No is a word but without internal fortitude it means nothing. No for me is no. End.

Your metaphor is unpopular because it lacks historical perspective

Jesus was "murdered" to keep the Blood Libel rituals of the Pharisees a secret

The Jews EXPLICITLY denounced Jesus divinity and Pilate was punished by Rome for his decision to wash his hands.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
PerfectEnemy and Eisegesis just informed me that Austin is a D-bag...That's coming from the future so..It should mean something.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Covid-19 Worker Relief package approved by the U.S. Senate: 96 to 0.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Covid-19 Worker Relief package approved by the U.S. Senate: 96 to 0.

ChickenS#it Dem-controlled House will be taking an unrecorded 'voice' vote.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Since everyone is sharing their tensions and new realities, I’d like to share my biggest concern.

I want to disclaimer a few things:
I did not vote for Trump or Clinton in 2016
I was very much in support of voting Trump this year before Corona
My wife is very much on the Q-train and expecting mass arrests as per the “timeline” of April 10

Can I admit something? The more this Corona goes on, the more I feel like we might be experience a con. What if the hiding is to exterminate is— maybe not physically, but at least our way of life? What if Trump is a wolf in sheep’s clothing? So many Christians are praising his every move blindly— no criticism. I think if the Bible verse that refers to even the elect being deceived, if that were possible, and it puts me on guard.

What if Corona is just the anagram “Or a con...”?
What if celebrities fled US because of its pending destruction?
What if Q isn’t a LARP, but an op to out the rebellious?

Why are we pressing for:
-price gouging laws
-hoarding laws
-mandatory vaccinations
-quarantines of healthy people
-no one outside , even to walk pets

Corona provided 1 week of unity on social media. Now we’re all divided and fighting again. The world will be different on the other side of this, but I’m not sure it will be better.

I have personal leave in my relationship with Jesus, but I’m not seeing peace or unity come from this so far. Just musing...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Very nice and..what timing!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I miss those nutballs.
Here is all I need to know about Austin.
He's trying to convince you when all he has to do is just prove it in the easiest way possible.
End of story he is an attention whore.
And if I wasn't able to just read his disgusting Fake Plastic lying stupid ugly face and know in one second that he's full of crap I might have wasted more than a passing thought on him.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
So, the Kennedy kids singing Timber, not all of them are identified....

until now.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"unrecorded 'voice' vote."

Silent Enemy?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

My whole family are all in on everything we are about but this Q discussion. The data that we are getting from Q is too much but they are coming around to something IS going on that involves the Cabal and it is time to see the bad guys go down.

Good to hear there are more families out there who are in sync with the reality in which we are living. it is sometime hard to live in a world that has no clue.

The next step is learning to live with it and have your focus on the spiritual war we are really fighting.

Stay safe and keep your family close.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, I'm pretty sure this appeared in the thread ages ago but the suit seems to have been strengthened and doing the rounds of public scrutiny again.

I believe last time the concensus was "Muh, individuals taking on the biggies, no chance".

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

This too shall pass

If you're worried donate blood

Jes don't drink it...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: poupdujour
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

This too shall pass

If you're worried donate blood

Jes don't drink it...

Noted

edit on 25-3-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join