It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Completely agree..

The Question is..who can take it down and how?

"Sworn to protect against threats foreign and domestic"

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Fahrenheit trippy trivia

blood > 98.6
freeze > 32.0

________

I'm sure just a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Since you mention RED QUEEN, steaming, you'll like this one...

5x 1 min markers then a zero min marker then 3x 1 min markers, gap, 1x 1 min marker, from this eves Q posts, gives Q531

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: e57603 No.42981 📁
Jan 13 2018 23:50:17 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 504a98 No.42090 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:50:50 (EST)
qfoxthree.PNG

Chess fag saysssss.
JA's chessboard is a famous game with a deadly move that was thwarted by the world champ in 1918.
This comes on the day of Trump's zero tweet marker.
Next move on JA's chess board is (are you ready for this?

Qf3 = Queen to f3
Q FOX THREE

>>42090
Impressive, anon!
Q

Timestamp encodes posts date of April 11th!
edit on 11-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Damn, all I get is a big bill from my lawyer.

What does Sun Tsu tell us about selecting the precise time to "go to war"? What is happening now?

Also-

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow! With all these WWG1WGA posts from Q tonight from all over the world, I literally could feel the pure love and unity being conveyed. I don't recall Q ever going on a post spree sharing individuals saying the this. It really does feel like it is leading up to something. I'm not going to hold my breath but I'm certainly not going to look away either.

a reply to: Aallanon

You got mail
edit on 11-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Odd...my cell service just dropped for about 20 min.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This one is better and at the bottom of the page there is More......

www.mtv.com...

www.mtv.com...

[ Onward is joining films like The Hunt and The Invisible Man (alongside Birds of Prey in the coming week) as distributors like Sony, Universal, and Lionsgate have made the decision to release films early via digital in a bid both to recoup some of the earnings lost by theater closings and to offer viewers quarantined in their homes some new media to sink their teeth into. ]
edit on 11-4-2020 by steaming because: To add finale

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow ...not if you're a CHUD.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Odd...my cell service just dropped for about 20 min.

So did mine. Just after I went to the Tweet about Gates Instagram post.

I’m telling you don’t piss off Gates I’m sure he’s got the kill codes for the internet. Or some virus that will shut it down. 10 days of darkness....

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Q3951

Apr 11 2020 23:00:04 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
Best documentary of the year.
[F] black sites are being closed [MK_active]
[CLAS 1-99: future]
Q

edit on 11-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

[ Very Impressive Q ]

To say the meaningful least eh ?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I’m lost

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The "who" is you, us. The "how" is complicated. Our problem has always been we are NOT organized and [they] know it.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Just before the Q posts hit there were a few POTUS tweet TYPOS. This first one was CORRECTED then CORRECTED BACK:
Original at 17:22:58:

So now the Fake News @nytimes is tracing the CoronaVirus origins back to Europe, NOT China. This is a first! I wonder what the Failing New York Times got for this one? Are there any NAMED sources? They were recently thrown out of China like dogs, and obviously want back in. Sad!

First correction at 17:27:01 (04:03 later):

So now the Fake News @nytimes is tracing the CoronaVirus origins back to Europe, NOT China. This is a first! I wonder where the Failing New York Times got for this one? Are there any NAMED sources? They were recently thrown out of China like dogs, and obviously want back in. Sad!

Second correction at 18:34:58 :

So now the Fake News @nytimes is tracing the CoronaVirus origins back to Europe, NOT China. This is a first! I wonder what the Failing New York Times got for this one? Are there any NAMED sources? They were recently thrown out of China like dogs, and obviously want back in. Sad!

1) TYPOS give:
WHAT > WHERE ... ATERE
WHERE > WHAT ...ATERE

The 2 differences together don't give any useful anagrams that I can see, maybe it's the WHOLE WORDS - need help:

WHATWEWAT = ??? ER? HH? WWW??

2) Time deltas give Q posts:
Q403 Board Trip Test

Q112 Why the Chans: Important to archive. Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/. It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure. Who owns /pol/? Why is this platform being used? What recent events almost occurred re: /pol/? Why is this relevant? Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. Repeat. Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. More false flags imminent.

Q1200 DNC Falls for Seth Rich Bait, Opening Door for Legal Evidence Admission

Q107 Obama Tweet and Go Order: Code: May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst. Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live. Coincidence? Pray.

Q757 WARNING_EU_ _EU_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_72 STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_ XRAY_7 Q, DELTA

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Bill Gates got 3 pies in his face back in 1998... guess who they were from

I can’t tell if Dan Rather is being serious of sarcastic... “cowardly sneak attack”... “team of hit men”

Anyway, 3 pies seems symbolic to me.... so,

Phi 3.14 x 3 = 9.42

What's with the Time 9:42 and the Apple iPhone?

The safe assumption is that you haven't already noticed that the time 9:42 is apparently significant, somehow, in the world of the Apple iPhone. At least, that's what one would be led to believe. The most observant of iPhone fanatics took notice recently that the iPhone, in each of Apple's iPhone commercials, displayed the time 9:42.

Feel free to watch that video over and over.
edit on 11-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Date of the Film, 11/09/2014

A film in which Lords and serfs prepare for ww1
The Hunger .........The X Men...........Hunt ....Prey....... within the en.Wikipedia RED QUEEN RACE, plus name of author and what he studied at college.?? and that was written in 1948,.......by the way, he studied anti-malarial drugs.

If yesteryear knew what what theoretically ?? coming ...

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I’m lost

Me too. I was just about to berate Q for throwing us more "fluff" distraction B.S., instead of REAL INSIDER info about arrests about to be made, or who is now in custody, or FISA/Spygate docs about to be declassified. But I'll hold off on that searing urge....

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200411003D - second POTUS tweet has TYPO:

Governor @GavinNewsom of California has been very nice & highly supportive about the great job we have done, working together, for California. That is the good news, but this is the bad. He is unfairly under attack by the Radical Left Dems, MSDNC etc. He is strong! Will he fold?

There is an extra SPACE between & and highly.

Could be to do with the Chinese Satellite that crashed yesterday?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3951

Apr 11 2020 23:00:04 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
Best documentary of the year.
[F] black sites are being closed [MK_active]
[CLAS 1-99: future]
Q

This video referenced by Q in post #3951 has over 1,050,000 views already. And it was just uploaded yesterday!!

edit on 4/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You sensible reality loving son of a B.. I've had just about enough of your common sense.

Why can't you just let us all remain stupid?

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join