It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re-tea

As in have another Boston Tea party?

Probably not...

Eater

Reminds me of the Samson riddle:

"Out of the eater, something to eat; out of the strong, something sweet."

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Also, lots of letters close to “theatre” there...

Or take all 3 words, what-where-what anagrams you very close to, but not quite to: “watch the water” you are missing the letters c, t and have an extra w and h— which leaves you with w-t-c-h, again leaving you with witch/watch...

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

LOL. Luv you too! I do try at times to add my own twisted humor on this whole mess which on that note, We are all in this together. When this social distancing / lockdown hysteria ends I still prefer certain people to keep there distance from me.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Watch the sky, watch the island of skye, trumps grandmother lineage was there ?> feeling out loud.
Bout to do another Mystic Brew atm, named already for a reason, Trumps last stand, will make sense imo. Loving this thread , unable to catch up all day, busy busy happy.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) TYPOS give: WHAT > WHERE ... ATERE
WHERE > WHAT ...ATERE

Either

ATERE
or
EREAT

Emergency Room eat??

P

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Or ate Emergency Room? So did it eat at the ER or will it eat at the ER? What is "it" and what kind of Emergency Room? Is it a medical emergency room, a operations emergency room, a White House Situation (type of ER) room, or ???

I get the feeling tomorrow (Easter Sunday) is going to be a very long day for some one/group/thing.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Q is lacking in original content. Seems to only reference already available tweets, vids, articles, etc.

It feels less about getting a glimpse behind a curtain, mirror, or rabbit hole and more about tagging others’ contributions.

It’s good to continue expanding the footprint. The transition from pep rally to game will be greatly welcomed.

Q may be getting cabin fever, lol.

What Mil Intel that would generate elevated excitement would be some detail on those Durham subpoenas.
edit on 12-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Thanks for the value add on the TYPOs, SSC!

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Feeling kinda eerie right now. Tomorrow could bring some drama. Arrest could begin at churches.

Our church has been online since the first stay at home orders. We will be home for Easter for the first time I’m many years.

For many people Easter is one of the most important days to go to church. I know our pastor expressed how sad he is to not have an Easter service.

Nothing like this has ever happened in my life time. It’s definitely one of those unforgettable moments.

Be safe everyone!

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 17 Q posts, 32 POTUS tweets = 49 total on April 11th:

Q V17.33 20200411 to 3951 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.33 20200411 from QPost 3601 to 3951

Some key posts appear multiple times in decodes on April 11th and these should be seen as the key messages for the day:

7 times:
Q1 HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday

6 times:
------------------

5 times:
Q43 Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others.
Q84 Build the Spider Web: Please add crumbs above in new complete graphic. Organized and in order. Critical for understanding and review. Spider web. Hillary & Saudi Arabia (Alice & Wonderland)(see above). This is staged and deliberate. Snow White Godfather lll

4 times:
Q88 Ten days. Darkness. Scare tactics (MSM). D's falling. R's walk-away/removed. SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Q137 Rothschild Banks #3 of 4: Iraq to Pakistan

3 times:
Q13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.
Q107 Obama Tweet and Go Order
Q110 MSM. CIA counter-ops. Will all fall down.
Q115 Obama Flushed Out: !!!!!!!!!!!
Q133 Who are the puppet masters? House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+ Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+ Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+ Focus on above (3).
Q143 7 Dwarfs CIA Computers
Q166 Expand your thinking. What are patterns? How are patterns formed and isolated? What are data sets? What is a map? Re: Twitter (repeat)(important).
Q231 Red Cross Stringer: T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^ _Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_ _Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9 RED1_RED2_ SAT_40k_se_c_[30m] Godspeed. P_pers: WRWY

Q295 Obama, Merkel, Hillary & Rockefeller Photos

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

It is confirmed John Durham has issued subpoenas and witnesses will be shortly appearing before a grand jury in Washington. Expect the process to be very silent because of national security implications, but it is moving. @jsolomonReports

Twitter

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That sounds like a game theory gameplan, forcing the Dems into going after Barr and Durham. Real life."Trump made me do it". And at the same time disemboweling the MSM.

It's too shiny of an object for them to resist.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

John Solomon told Hannity he believes that Durham’s charges will start with Kevin Clinesmith, the lawyer who fraudulently changed a document to deceive the FISA court.

A reminder who Kevin Clinesmith is:

- suspected of being "FBI Attorney 2" in IG reports

- On Dec 9, Justice Department IG Michael Horowitz reported a critical piece of evidence used to obtain a warrant to spy on a Trump campaign associate in 2016 was falsified by an FBI lawyer.

- Clinesmith Is Accused of Being the Attorney Who Wrote ‘Viva Le Resistance,’ Was Devastated by Trump’s Victory & Described Mike Pence as ‘Stupid’

More from "FBI Attorney 2" emails:

- “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.”

“As I have initiated the destruction of the republic… would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?”

“I’m clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic’s destruction.”

Kevin Clinesmith: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Who Is Kevin Clinesmith? (paywall)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200412001D - Is John Durham, or one of his workloads, SNOW WHITE?

Q3950... sums to 17:

1) Some oddities about this post first:

a) It is the 16th post of the day,
at the 16 minute position
on the 16th outer circle of the Qclock - coincidence?

b) Chan ID sums to 23 = PAIN,
c) Timestamp sums to 45 = POTUS,

2) Using CHESS MOVES method, this post links to only 1 post outside of April 11th...
Q2012 (think 2012 Great Awakening - Mayan clock):

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2804887 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:37:25 (EST)

SNOW WHITE 7 NOW OFFLINE.
PACKAGE COMPLETE.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Q

Does SNOW WHITE 7 OFFLINE mean John Durham's work package is complete and moving to 7 Grand Jurys?
Does HAVE A NICE DAY mean Have a nice EASTER SUNday?

3) Other usual decodes return the following linked posts:

Q9 At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.

Q111 Goodnight BO. Snow White. Godfather III.

Q237 What if NK had miniature nuke payload delivery in 2004? Who is involved and why? Biggest cover up in our history. U1 - CA - EU - ASIANK.

Q937 GLIMPSE. You cannot possibly imagine the size of this. Trust the plan. Trust there are more good than bad. The WORLD is helping. We are not alone. We are all connected in this fight. PATRIOTS UNITE. We are winning BIG. Watch the speech. God bless.

Q1621 WWG1WGA Origin: White Squall Movie (1996) Where did the Storm derive from? When did we arrive to start the awakening? You have more than you know. Fireworks.

Q2137 We Are With You (Zero Delta Proof)

Q3337 Carter Page FISA is Public; Others Are Still Classified (Sen. Ted Cruz?)

Q3758 Bidens and Pelosis: They are FIGHTING for their LIVES. Good people in place.

Q3858 THE GREAT AWAKENING same picture): MSM REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

edit on 12-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Some of us have been speculating if the global Coronavirus lockdown could in some way be related to a sky event what with comets Atlas and Borisov making headlines. Some of you have also been following my series of threads about the Greenland Disclosure Pattern. Well the trailer for the Greenland movie recently dropped and it is about a comet breaking up and hitting earth.

And there's this:
Trailer for “Greenland” Comet Disaster Movie Mysteriously Disappears

most announcements of the release of the trailer for the upcoming comet disaster movie “Greenland” inserted a YouTube video of it and clickers watched it … for a day. Latecomers got this message instead: “Video unavailable. This video has been removed by the uploader.” 

The predictive programming has been pretty strong for an upcoming sky event for a while now.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hi Cranky,

@hmcd123 adds another possible layer to this tweet.

How do you build a case against a member of the House Intel Comm...?
What critical 'mission' did SESSIONS publicly announce re: leaks?
Why did SESSIONS make this PUBLIC?
Optics are important.

Jeff Sessions warns government leakers: You 'will be prosecuted'

KNOWINGLY

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I missed this post from Malik, Obamas Brother on 4-6-20 and I dont recall seeing it on here when catching up everyday.

Upon seeing it now though, I believe even more strongly now that he is indeed the one that has the photo of Obama shooting the American Pilot (?) Officer? I forget that detail, I apologize. The full Picture is on the his tweet.

His tweet, same as headstone

"Here lies Lester Moore, Four Slugs from a .44, No Les No more."

Link to TWEET

It seems like he has been dropping these hints more often lately. Perhaps we are getting closer to this reveal soon?

eta: I also meant to mention I do realize this photo is from Arizona I believe. The 44 meant to point to the 44th President I would think, yes?
edit on 4/12/20 by onehuman because: added information

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Last weeks vid was all about Cat energy as such, unbelievable to me afterwards I had never mentioned our Cheshire here lol. Added to this week though.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

It is confirmed John Durham has issued subpoenas and witnesses will be shortly appearing before a grand jury in Washington. Expect the process to be very silent because of national security implications, but it is moving. @jsolomonReports

Twitter

That’s good to hear.

new topics

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join