It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 19 POTUS tweets from April 2nd:

Q V17.21 20200402 to 3908 incl. DECODE tools

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Now that you mention it, yeah exNSA20371... blast from the past!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, yes, 3M appeared in following 0311Warrior posts - on top of the "3 Million" quote...

Dec 13 2018 15:35:00

It’s ALL coming out.

Most “trusted” are the ones we must watch the hardest.

www.clintonfoundation.org...

CF links to 3M (Bush Foundation - not 41/43)
“Clinton Foundation in partnership with the 3M Company...”

3M en.m.wikipedia.org...
Bush Foundation www.bushfoundation.org...

Dec 13 2018 16:08:00

a reply to: PokeyJoe

CF > BUSH FOUNDATION [3M - MINNESOTA - LARGEST TRAFFICKING BUST EVER]

CEMEX
3M
who else is dirty?

FOUNDATIONS
SHELL GAME
PLA Y ?

www.heritage.org...

“. The Clinton Administration has given China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) wide access to U.S. plans and modern weaponry.”

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You could never be boring matey, at least not like Elon!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also to include the supposed 3M patent on 'Draino that expired yesterday....?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wow... good find... that's important!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

I remember getting great satisfaction out of finding and fixing errors in machine code/assembler programs, against a couple hours deadline, where the only info you had was a business spec, input and output record formats and a printout of hexadecimal that was "the program"... "and you try telling the kids of today that they're getting it easy - they don't believe you!"

You rock, Rel. Working with assembler forced one to REALLY understand what the machine was doing.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

All of the works by Jacques Vallée are good additions to your library. He and John Keel were probably the most advanced thinkers we've had on the topic of UFOs.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I remember getting great satisfaction out of finding and fixing errors in machine code/assembler programs, against a couple hours deadline, where the only info you had was a business spec, input and output record formats and a printout of hexadecimal that was "the program"... "and you try telling the kids of today that they're getting it easy - they don't believe you!"

You rock, Rel. Working with assembler forced one to REALLY understand what the machine was doing.

Cheers

In hindsight, getting a page at 2am, and having to drive into Chicago to analyze a "core dump" was the low point in my life, lol.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Always good to hear from a Marine.

Sounds like we're closer to the end than the start.

GUNS AND EYEBALLS

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

cranky, yes, 3M appeared in following 0311Warrior posts - on top of the "3 Million" quote...

Dec 13 2018 15:35:00

It’s ALL coming out.

Most “trusted” are the ones we must watch the hardest.

www.clintonfoundation.org...

CF links to 3M (Bush Foundation - not 41/43)
“Clinton Foundation in partnership with the 3M Company...”

3M en.m.wikipedia.org...
Bush Foundation www.bushfoundation.org...

Dec 13 2018 16:08:00

a reply to: PokeyJoe

CF > BUSH FOUNDATION [3M - MINNESOTA - LARGEST TRAFFICKING BUST EVER]

CEMEX
3M
who else is dirty?

FOUNDATIONS
SHELL GAME
PLA Y ?

www.heritage.org...

“. The Clinton Administration has given China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) wide access to U.S. plans and modern weaponry.”

Mathematically Impossible. 5:5, 3M within a former reply to Me with 3M.

ThankQ as always.

Q

edit on 3-4-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

LOL. I recall the Green Eggs and Ham being bartered as a breakfast item.

Man, those canned (apricots or peaches?) were SO good.

Not much TP in the field rations! Experienced people would stuff a roll or two in their duffel bag when they deployed to the field. Little luxuries counted for a lot.

LRP Ration

LRP rations ... yeah, I had forgot about those. Precursors to MREs in a sense.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I'm retired. Put in my time. The youngsters will have to take it from here.

CT, the idea is to represent that energy, every day in ones heart. Or like frayedknot or ME do with their meditation or thoughts.

Not so much do a thing. T

hat you can do and your actual life experience adds much to the equation.

Thoughts and intentions directed towards something specific or, just positive thoughts/energy in general.

How ever you are guided ME. The true feminine is the KNOWING. Fact is, just being aware of that within is epic, representing where you might feel appropriate will be felt by all.

I was thinking about what Frayedknot is focused on. Her metaphor is so apt to today's topic. By removing the horrors within Earth, the connections going in and out, or up and down (either is fine) is more powerful and effective. Heavy hitters making space for that Feminine love and support to make its way into our whole.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Investigator John Huber - MIA
-and now-
Investigator John Durham - MIA?

No updates to Congress from AG Barr on Durham's progress, even though he promised those updates would be provided.

From Rep. Jim Jordan: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

hmmmm

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

That reply was just a very basic way to explain how simple I see manifestation...manifestation doesn’t even seem like the right word tbh but, I’m drawing a blank for a better one.

I think I understand what you’re saying in regards to feminine support but, It’s almost daylight here and I need some sleep.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
starpolitical.com...

“They’re specifically saying, ‘Listen, we are sorry your order got pushed down, but … there are foreign countries who do business differently and they’re showing up with cash.'”

www.argusleader.com...

"That's 100 million per month with 35 percent of those coming from United States factories, according to a news release from Roman. More than 90 percent of those are designated for the healthcare industry with the rest used in critical industries which include energy, food and pharmaceutical companies."

So they are making 35 million masks per month in the US...but their US distributors are selling them to other countries, even though the 3M model of manufacturing is meant to be that they make masks for the country they are in.

Apparently they wanted 3M to send 10 million masks from Singapore to make up for the shortfall but they have said they'll send it from 3M China (surprise surprise...they've just made a huge investment over there).

What Trump needs to do is get a list of all the countries that 'showed up with cash' and put tariffs on every single one of them when it's over. I find that sort of behavior absolutely disgusting. Also, don't take the DPA off of 3M with regards to medical supplies until every one of their distributors in the US goes out of business and people who actually have common decency are appointed to the posts instead.

Show them what happens to traitors who try to profiteer from a crisis.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi all, I'm in the UK and have not posted in this thread before, but enjoy reading ATS.

Not sure if this relates to anything, but it's all over Twit

Link

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join