It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily self checks for Covid 19 infection are bogus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I make self checks every morning....first thing is check if I am alive and make sure I am not still asleep and dreaming.

Then I get up and see what hurts, back is normal, neck is normal, oops, on the way to the bath I stubbed my toe after tripping over the blind cat....definitely not a dream.

Got some mucous...oh yeah, ate ice cream last night, straight to the bromelain pills to help reduce the mucous a bit. Next, make the coffee....checking for Alzheimer disease. Can still use the electric coffee machine full of buttons, check that off the list.

Check how much snow came overnight, now that can be depressing, if there is snow, take a taurine for stress relief. If there is lots of snow, take a hemp endocanibinoid to lower stress and help with the neck pain from being on the tractor looking back over my shoulder to blow the snow with the back mounted snowblower.

I worry more about my Ball movements being regular than this stupid virus.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I got new batteries for my ear thermometer.

Funny story. I put the batteries in it and it didn't work. Dammit.

Heh, I was pushing the wrong button. Been so long since I used it I forgot how to work it. And it's not really very complicated.

Hey, I could buy one of those to use to clean my ears.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Good luck finding one.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rickymouse

Good luck finding one.

With the corona virus tests gobbling up all of the Q-tip companies production, it is strange there are any Q-tips available at the stores. Maybe when people figure out that there is going to be a possible shortage, they will buy out the stores of ear cleaners.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join