It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Theory on DNC Nominee - It Ain't Joe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I just came across an interesting theory. The Democrats are setting up Governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo to be the nominee.

A lot of people have been asking where Joe Biden is right now. He has been pretty MIA the past week or two and not really in the media spotlight. He was recently supposed to host something at his house, but then cancelled over lighting issues claiming the ceiling was too low... yet, that doesn't seem to be the case.

See this post on Zero Hedge asking where Joe is and pictures of Joe Biden's mansion. Low ceilings my ass.

Joe Biden MIA During National Crisis

Meanwhile, we have Andrew Cuomo constantly giving national press conferences. If you remember after 9/11, Rudy Guilani' who was then Mayor of NYC kind of rose to fame over his leadership during that time. He was called America's Mayor at the time. This kind of prompted his run for President.

Is the DNC looking to do something similar with Andrew now given NYC is ground zero for the Covid hysteria now?

We all know Biden doesn't stand an ice cube's chance in hell against Trump. It is looking like primaries are getting cancelled. The setup would be perfect to just have Andrew selected at the convention after "leading us through a crisis".

See this presser he just gave. It looks way too scripted and like a political ad....

Andrew Cuomo - I Will Lead the Way

edit on 22-3-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Maybe next time, not 2020.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Biden is done..

He came out about a week ago and shared his plan for dealing with the virus..

It was pretty much the same plan president Trump had already enacted..

The left is really just blowing in the wind At this point.

Meanwhile President Trump is trying to get the legislation passed to bail out the American People.

Let's say that again..

Meanwhile President Trump is trying to get legislation passed to bail out the American People

And what is the left's reaction in the house..Pelosi says :"we are working on our own plan"

Sigh..

Smdh

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 22-3-2020 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2020 by Mike Stivic because: Sigh..boldingproblems

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
His moms family is mobbed up...i know this for fact...a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I believe the only reason Biden is the nominee is to stall the Ukraine/ Burisma investigations.

You know we can't investigate a nominee because that would be election interference.....

I also believe that this current panic / lockdown over the covid virus is also a very convenient window of time for the swamp to clean up a whole bunch if loose ends...
edit on 22-3-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You can already see the favorable coverage he'd get with his brother Fredo, I mean Chris on the screen over at CNN.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
He will be hated by the time it’s over

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

We certainly must wonder huh Ed? One would think he would be all over this stuff. And for Cuomo, I noticed the same thing. Andy is being nice to Trump yet out there pointing out the problems with how Trump's government is not dealing with vital issues.

My self, I still don't think that Biden will get the nomination, as you suggest. Cuomo may not either. But as the most listened to governor at this time he is building his voice to have greater power at the time of the convention. A choice will be made at that time as all the ''big''s will swing around and help to promote a surprise candidate in November. That is my guess.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There will be no election. Martial law...but it won't turn out the way trump hopes.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey Ed, me again.

I just found this news on Biden. You can read it and believe it or not, but this at least is his cover story.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

And you have inside knowledge into what President Trump "Hopes"

From what I've seen, and this is my perspective, he's doing everything possible NOT to enact Martial Law while still addressing the issues we are facing as a Nation.

If it comes to that , our Freedom Loving President will surely be conflicted.

It's almost as if you want him to fail ...............

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Speculation like this could cost lives. We shouldn't pit Trump/Cuomo or encourage an adversarial stance in the middle of a worldwide pandemic when NY is looking like it's in the CV19 crosshairs.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Speculation like this could cost lives. We shouldn't pit Trump/Cuomo or encourage an adversarial stance in the middle of a worldwide pandemic when NY is looking like it's in the CV19 crosshairs.

If you don't think both sides aren't looking how to use this to their political advantage you are dangerously naive.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Look, they just need to set it aside until AFTER we're through the crisis. IMHO.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Look, they just need to set it aside until AFTER we're through the crisis. IMHO.

Unfortunately, that is not how things work in the real world. Particularly in an election year.

These people only care about gaining political power. They could careless about the plebes.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: olaru12

And you have inside knowledge into what President Trump "Hopes"

From what I've seen, and this is my perspective, he's doing everything possible NOT to enact Martial Law while still addressing the issues we are facing as a Nation.

If it comes to that , our Freedom Loving President will surely be conflicted.

It's almost as if you want him to fail ...............

Respectfully,
~meathead

That's exactly what he wants, he hates Trump.

You have to wonder if Biden caught the virus and they've got him sequestered so no one knows.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Could be Bernie and Joe both have caught the bug? That would lead to someone like Cuomo emerging.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It will be Biden
It is Biden
It has always been Biden (from before any other candidate joined in the race)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

After I read that article last night, I looked at the New York stats for CoronaVirus and Flu deaths. Cuomo has nothing to be proud of...and even less to run on. Not as bad as Biden is, though.

Maybe Dims are so desperate, they'll take ANYONE BUT BIDEN?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

4 days ago, Cuomo reiterated "No shelter in place" order for NY. Ny is going to pay the price for that bad decision. Example after example, and so many states still think its a good idea to wait until its spread far and wide.

Despite their month+ long hush-hush plan, China kept most of this contained close to their coronavirus research labs, yet we have decided not to react until after its already entrenched itself in cities.

I don't think Cuomo will come out of this well unless people forget his early poor decision making, which is now costing lives.

All travel into the U.S. by non-citizens shoukd have been halted long ago, with a 3-week quarantine for citizens re-entering. Travel between states and cities as well. The whole thing is a comedy/tragedy of screwups.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join