It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker issues order requiring residents to ‘stay at home’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FredT

Madness.

Utter blinking effing fracking swearing madness.

I know this is serious.

But c'mon people!

I mean really!

SMDH

Oh yeah,now it's c'mon people even though you full well know the orders are coming down from the WH. Or else you are more naive than I thought.
edit on 20-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So a democrat governor is just a Trump puppet.

You are insane.

get help.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FredT

Madness.

Utter blinking effing fracking swearing madness.

I know this is serious.

But c'mon people!

I mean really!

SMDH

Oh yeah,now it's c'mon people even though you full well know the orders are coming down from the WH. Or else you are more naive than I thought.

Ignorance unchained right there.

Denying Ignorance
Why ?
Some folks don't know how things work.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Illinois has had FIVE (5) deaths over the past 2 months from CoronaVirus-19
Source: www.worldometers.info...

Illinois has TWO HUNDRED (200) deaths every month from Influenza.
Source: www.cdc.gov...

The CornaVirus-19 Executive Orders from Governor Pritzker to the people of Illinois, are insane, considering how minor Covid-19 is, compared to the Flu!

Only obsessive hatred, or mental insanity, would cause this level of irrationality from a U.S. governor, over a relative nothing-burger: wgntv.com...

(Note how the liberal Chicago Tribune does it's best to make the Governor seem rational. Even omitting that most cases are mild, and the lady who died was elderly, with existing medical conditions.)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm with you and tansaafl now.

I've made up my mind. This is absurd.

People are worrying to death about surviving and paying Bill's. The panic is even worse now.

We need jobs, we need work. If the virus gets bad then we need to deal with it the best we can..

People will soon run out of money, who knows if or when we get the little government handout?

Absurd

Ps: I was the one saying wait until the virus affects everyone. Now it doesnt matter because people are scared of how they are going to care for their family kn the immediate time.
edit on 20-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Illinois is joining California (Edit to add NY and Florida) with a statewide "Shelter in Place" order.

llinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker today issued a “stay at home” order for the entire state starting Saturday at 5 p.m. through April 7.

Pritzker said his latest decision was based on conversations with “some of the best medical experts, epidemiologists, mathematicians and modelers.”

www.chicagotribune.com...

Some of the conversations with "those of the most wildly anti-Trump TDS-laced,
globalist brainwashed and otherwise heavily hyphenated hopeless hodads.
"

/r
I'm going from the sticks somewhat East of StL to the RiverBend and my doctor
for an appointment Monday morning. If they want to blow me off I255 with a smart
bomb, let 'em. That ordinance would prove smarter than the whole ship of fools.
Trust me, been there more than once: dead's better than here, for quite a while.

This thread should goto the top of the coronavirus hoax bin pile-- just to assign
culpability to the REAL perps.
Hopefully sooner than too much later, probably never: but I can hope. /r

EDIT:: the numbers for H1N1 infections and deaths v Tecate Light are quite telling:
and make Rahm's Churchill plagarism stick out like a sore throat. Just sitting back
right now with some very cheap instant mud, and watching the hands come out for
another big unearned doggie biscuit from Mommy/Daddy/Federales. Jesus Crispy.
edit on 21-3-2020 by derfreebie because: Never let a wad of funny money go to waste... besides, it's someone else's sweat

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
I'm glad there's people like you out there aiding in the tp crisis of 2020.

Unsung heroes.

I thought about staying home and not helping small businesses however I could but it looks like the government has that handled at the moment. Dicks.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DetectiveT
Hey Augustus I’m hearing as early as tomorrow for that announcement for NJ. Heard it from two separate sources now. I hope it’s wrong.

It's correct, it's supposed to begin Sunday at midnight.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Apparently I am an essential worker! Lucky me! My company is a Canadian company operating in the USA. My branch after several phone conferences has decided they are exempt from the shelter in place order from Governor Prickster. Spelling error encouraged. We really aren't in the grand scale of things.

Where I work provides hardware to cabinet and furniture manufacturers who are primarily commercial. You can't buy anything from us unless you have an account which requires certain criteria. So Joe and Betty Homeowner can't come to us and purchase anything. However the word hardware is in the name so they use that loose end to keep us in operation even though I think by the guidelines provided this is a gray area. I'm not complaining because come Monday morning I can go to work and make money while so many are stuck wondering what liberty we need to trade off for a little security. A little ditty that runs through my head these days. 'I'll give you my liberties for a small sense of security' seems to be the status quo these days. Oh and anytime I hear someone say Covid-19 I visualize the head of a praying mantis!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Well, I just showed up for what may be my last shutdown for a while. Was told it could last three weeks. I hope so because I am being told from friends in the trade that they are getting laid off, jobs sites and shops are shutting down.

Time will tell of course. Let's see how this clustf$%# plays out.

Thanks JB Pritzker.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker unveiled the "RESTORE ILLINOIS" 5-phase plan today.

Live link to the document: coronavirus.illinois.gov...

From Website: coronavirus.illinois.gov...

According to the document, we are already in Phase-II of recovery, even though not a damn thing has reopened since the March 12th Illinois disaster proclamation.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Good news! The U.S. Senate confirms that it is not going to financially reward states/cities for keeping things "locked down".

Word reached our Illinois governor, and suddenly he's describing how Chicago might be able to re-open early.

LOL: wgntv.com...

With only 300 out of every 1 million people in Illinois killed by Covid-19, since the beginning of the year, Pritzker doesn't deserve a dime for his over-reaction to what's turned out to be a mild epidemic.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He will still find a way to paint himself as a hero in all this. I have ZERO FAITH in J.B. Pritzker.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join