It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GreenMedInfo Coronavirus Disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
GreenMedInfo is absolutely great site, has been for many years ...

They have own web page for this coronavirus ,and have a lot valuable information related to this covid-19 . So take a look, read and see if there is
anything helpfull for this corona thingy .

GreenMedInfo Coronavirus Disease

Studies Find Natural Treatments for Coronavirus

Medicinal Foods and Beverages Protect Against Coronavirus, Research Suggests

The flavonoid herbacetin is in flaxseed , it seems to inhibit coronavirus .

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thank you!

I've been disappointed that medical marijuana proponents so often neglect its antiviral and antibacterial properties, not to mention it's overall boost to the immune system. I'm not surprised it's Green Med.

Thanks again

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Can you give the link about medical marijuana antiviral and antibacterial properties ? I did not find yet..

I wish i had medical marijuana, almost buyed some ...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I wrote a post about this a while back that helps explain how cannabinoids work with our immune system: Autism and Cancer and Viruses and Endocannabinoids... oh my!

This is an article about clinical studies conducted confirming the antiviral properties against specific virus, and viruses in general: CBD BLOCKS THE HEPATITIS C VIRUS

Not surprisingly, no one has conducted any clinical trials on CoV-19 and endocannabinoids, but this article speaks to the research which has been done and also that still needs to be done: CBD Versus Viruses: What Do We Really Know?

I hope this helps! I wish I had better for you. If you like to read published clinical studies, check out PubMed and just start searching. There are soooooooooo many clinical studies to refer to now, and more in progress. It's really an exciting time for this kind of medical research.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Ok thanks! very informative

Hmm...i really should have medical marijuana....i think the reason i did noy yet buy was that there was quite big uncertainty what brand really is good & effective to buy....becouse it seems generally quite expensive , so i was not just sure what to buy. Can you recommend a good one that can be buyed from EU ?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Ok thanks! very informative

Hmm...i really should have medical marijuana....i think the reason i did noy yet buy was that there was quite big uncertainty what brand really is good & effective to buy....becouse it seems generally quite expensive , so i was not just sure what to buy. Can you recommend a good one that can be buyed from EU ?

It really depends on what your purpose is as to which strains to buy. Sativa strains are high in CBDs, and tend to make you feel more euphoric and creative and energetic. Indica strains have higher THC levels, and tend to relax and soothe and put you to sleep. The Sativa strains are better for infections, and things which require the immune system. The Indica strains are more for pain relief, anxiety, and generally calming the mood.

Then there are terpenes! Terpenes are kind of the "flavor" of the bud. I don't remember the latin names now, but there are pine terpenes, and citrus terpenes, and several others. Sometimes the names of the strain give away the terpenes, so you know "Lemon Kush" is high in citrus terpenes. Something cool about terpenes is that foods also have terpenes, and combining complementary foods with strains can actually increase their effectiveness. Such as drinking lemonade with smoking Lemon Kush.

Leafly.com has pretty good descriptions of all kinds of different strains. Many are hybrids of sativa and indica, but there are pure strains too.

For healing a particular condition, smoking may have its place, but I think making an oil with the right strains offers additional benefits. I found a recipe a couple years ago for making canna oil with coconut oil: How to make the most potent Cannabis oil. AKA “canna butter”. If I were making this recipe, I would swap out the soy lecithin for sunflower lecithin though, because soy is a phytoestrogen, and we have too darn much estrogen in our foods and environment as it is! And especially for women, too much estrogen causes its own health problems.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Thanks for explanation, i am only looking for anti-infection purposes, so Sativa strains then ..

Anyone have a brand that can be trusted in EU ?

I would thought like to try the Indica strain also later ....God made pot for you and me

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I'm really not familiar with brands, so I couldn't help you there. My interest has mostly been in the medical researcher, not as a consumer. My health issues aren't included under our medical marijuana laws (an antibiotic resistant infection), so I'm not eligible for legal medical marijuana. Fortunately, high CBD products are legal, so I've been able to benefit from high CBD oil.

And, YES, I agree... tis a blessed plant. To paraphrase Ben Franklin, "Pot is how we know God loves us and wants us to be healthy and happy."

P.S. Do you have something like Yelp where you are that would give reviews of dispensaries and their brands by customers? Maybe do a Google search with "[your city] + reviews + medical marijuana dispensaries." Reading the reviews of other customers would probably be your best source of information.

Also, for anti-infection, the citrus strains are very effective!
edit on 21-3-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I get the feeling there is something fishy on how they advertise CBD oil products in EU...like this one from amazon De

amazon de

It`s a 10ml botle and it says , Hemp seed oil with €66.00 price ???

I think hemp seed oil and CBD oil is not even same thing...

This is confusing
and i dont want to buy if i cant be sure what they even sell...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

No, no Yelp...i will try look for rewiews, but this is about the only product that i seem to have real difficulties to really know for sure what the sellers are even selling....they dont even mention strains necessarily....

Good to know citrus strains would be good

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You'll have to read the description carefully. Hemp seed oil has its own healing properties, and is also a really good oil to make high CBD oil with. The cannabis buds are soaked in the hemp seed oil, drawing the cannabinoids and terpenes and all that good stuff out of the cannabis buds into the hemp seed oil. It's a good oil because not only is hemp seed oil inexpensive, and hemp seed oil has the perfect ratio of omega 3/6/9 fats, but also because the seeds and flowers complement each each other and work in synergy.

The best products will be non-GMO and organic, of course. But you also want to look for "full spectrum" oils. This means that the entire plant was used to make the oil, which allows for the synergy I mentioned above, and also assures you of minimal processing of the plant. Generally speaking, the more the cannabis is processed, the less potent it is.

So you want to look for an organic, non-GMO, full-spectrum high CBD oil in hemp seed oil.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Thanks again
organic, non-GMO, full-spectrum high CBD oil in hemp seed oil sound good choice.

new topics

top topics

join