It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul exposes the Coronavirus "hoax". Immediately attacked and censored by Facebook.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Raise your hand if you know someone with CoronaVirus!
Raise your hand if you know someone financially damaged by CoronaVirus hysteria!
Imagine asking that question in a room of 100 people, and the results.

Small businesses stay open. Weather the storm until or if marshal law is enacted and you are forced to close.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

You could ask if this is some kind of hoax?, I think the deaths in China were so mind blowing, that no government dare tell its people that this is what to expect. If they deviate from the Chinese model of containment they are taking a risk .They know what the true story is. Remember all the figures are up to two weeks out of date on an exponential curve, The happy state of affairs in China are what the CCP is pushing out, not one independent reporter is their to ask , why is Wuhan so dark at night? If you go to China you have to stay in a quarantine hotel at your expense for fourteen days.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: rickymouse

a reply to: rickymouse
Do you think Ron Paul is self aware ? I do. I think Victor Davis Hanson of the Hoover Institution would agree with everything he states here.

Ron Paul was a doctor, so he knows the medical trade somewhat. He was a politician too, so he knows how politicians think. I have the feeling he has been aware of this kind of stuff possibly happening for a while.
But, I will not tell people I know that they should not take precautions, we have all sorts of viruses and diseases out there. We should have a time in the morning for old people with immune systems that are weak to go out shopping, but not just an hour, make it a social function, seven AM to nine AM, have the coffee pot going.

Do you think the lighter body younger generations 'next'/x/millennials have the stuff/strong immune systems to fight this? Looking at the silence (off the cliff) of any new reporting of vaping casualties is suspicious. Lungs are targets with the vaping. Next new crisis (Covid19) attacks the lungs and is this months debutante.

I actually think a person who smokes a half a pack a day or so is better off than vaping. Smoking is bad if you smoke more than a pack a day, most of the evidence for it being bad is collected from people who were heavy smokers. Usually the heavy smokers also drank. They used to say coffee was bad too, but that is because they found that most heavy coffee drinkers also smoked quite a bit. The evidence was not all collected or interpreted correctly, I looked at some of the old evidence and it mentioned what I said in the article in some places. But if you smoke quite a bit, it is not good for you, especially menthol cigarettes. Like anything, there is always some good mixed with the bad, so I never say smoking cigarettes is good for you.

Vaping is not good for you at all. Nicotine replacement patches are not very good for you either, most times they give more nicotine than you get from cigarettes if you don't smoke much. Propylene glycol may be considered GRAS, but I do not agree with that. I looked at both sides of the PG and I evaluate that it is more bad than good.

edit on 20-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

This is the guy we need after Trump. I need him to be the president.

Trump won because Ron Paul was our stolen president IMO. We never forgot and that one was too obvious.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Everything you express with this post I agree with. I would add/trumpet to any and all: read "Science Of Breath" (a complete manual of the Oriental Breathing Philosophy) by Yogi Ramacharaka; pub. 1904. This helps with physical, mental, psychic and spiritual development. Read this missive and you will never put anything into your lungs other than oxygen or the occasional medicinal herb. Correct breathing can assuage illness.

edit on 20-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Everything you express with this post I agree with. I would add/trumpet to any and all: read "Science Of Breath" (a complete manual of the Oriental Breathing Philosophy) by Yogi Ramacharaka; pub. 1904. This helps with physical, mental, psychic and spiritual development. Read this missive and you will never put anything into your lungs other than oxygen or the occasional medicinal herb. Correct breathing can assuage illness.

My daughter just came back from India through Hong Kong. She took pictures, she said the lighter it got in the morning, the darker it got....smog. I don't think I would want to breath that oriental air these days unless I had a good respirator. I remember it being like that in Detroit when we went to visit my uncles and aunt when I was young. It smelled terrible.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Tell her: never travel to Mexico City. You will be breathing air suspended in an unidentifiable chemical soup syrup. If you smell sulfur in the emissions you know a negative energy is rejoicing (GET OUT).

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Tell her: never travel to Mexico City. You will be breathing air suspended in an unidentifiable chemical soup syrup. If you smell sulfur in the emissions you know a negative energy is rejoicing (GET OUT).

They had tightened the emissions from factories up pretty well in the eighties, there was a lot less smog in the eighties in many places. Chicago still stunk though, Milwaukee got a little better than in the sixties. Detroit also was better , they did a good job of increasing emission standards.

Then we closed down those more efficient factories and started buying from the Chinese who had no emmission standards. I never liked that, I remember pictures of Chinese cities back in early 2000, things were bad, since then there is a lot more stuff being made in China. I really feel bad for those people living there.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The disregard/dismissive attitude for ANY individualized human life form by the Chinese .gov is Science Fiction writing at its most creative. Examine it, look at it. Bizarre, not of this time period harking back to medieval suppression tactics of free will/thought. This culture continues its doomed path. The Communists wrecked a brilliant 5000 year old civilization that once lead the world in innovation regarding medicine and technology. Why? Now they steal and copy. Not noble.

edit on 21-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I don't care if it's a hoax or not.

Governor's across the nation are essentially forcing people into their home under threat.

You realize what can happen when they have everyone indoors, right?

They can cut the Internet and do WHATEVER to WHOMEVER they please.

Do YOU trust the government?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
I trust Trump to be smarter than the 'average bear' and then some.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

No problem at all but I'm not brave enough to post certain things. I've struggled with this in the past when I uncovered some things but knew that the information was dangerous. I've travelled a bit and have met some 'interesting people' and as a result, I've already had spooks at my door, but, I am willing to share what I can. Two things in particular I uncovered and have never seen them anywhere online. I'm fearful to repeat that kinda stuff...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

He's right, hundreds of thousands of people are faking it.

this is why we shouldn't trust those who come from the numbskulls and boneheads society, nepotism or money got them there, you cant buy intelligence.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well honestly, this is useless information without a source.
And the source is VERY important.

originally posted by: Aptom90

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: Aptom90
Sure swine flu may have killed a quarter of a million people, or 284,500 according to the Lancet report everyone cites, but the actual death numbers recorded at the time was less than 20,000. And that's after a full year - April 2009-April 2010. We're not using estimated figures for this pandemic and it has already hit half of that figure.

But just for the spirit of debate let's look at the figures that paper came up with for just Europe. The number was estimated at 31,300 (Range 17,200 – 67,600). Remember those numbers are for a full year. Europe currently has over 5,000 deaths already which means it's well on pace to beat those figures. In 2009 Europe's confirmed total was less than 3,000 for comparison.

How many did the Corona virus and swine flu kill people in the first 3 months?

It's hard to say when the timeline starts, but I'll go with onset of the first confirmed case. Here are those starting dates as far as I know:

Covid19: Dec 1, 2019 - 3 months 20 days ago
Swine flu: March 17, 2009 - About July 6th

Using this time frame Covid19 has had 10,541 confirmed deaths. Swine Flu just 429. Even if you multiply swine flu figures by 15 which is what the Lancet did to account for underreporting Swine Flu still fall short at 6,435.

And that's not very fair to do do either because the underreporting issue was more prevalent later on and not as bad in the Americas - North and South are combined in the report. For example the confirmed death total in the Americas was about 7,500 and the estimated 29,700. Those two numbers are off by only a factor of 4.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It's not a hoax. This virus is now known to affect the brain in 2 places. I posted several links on it. Also something strange about how re-infections occur and does a lot of damage to the lungs. I haven't got any links on the brain damage when one is re-infected. But I haven't looked for it recently.
The fact is this people: THERE IS NO DRUG AS OF TODAY THAT CAN COMPLETELY CURE THIS VIRUS

I've heard on TV that Japan has something in the works, but the funny thing is, the news on that suddenly went dead. Anyway, hoax is it not. Over reacting with panic and hysteria that the world is going to end. This currently is a big problem. What will happen is that the "natural criminal element in mankind" whether as we just found out about 4 congress people cashing out, or the actual criminally minded person is our 2nd threat to this virus epidemic that has spread to 174 countries now.

Either way, one should have enough food and medicine in case civility breaks down very fast in your country.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
People need to realize the real threats to the collapsed economy that are actually realistic for once

24 % GDP contraction in next quarter being forecast

This is a economic sudden stop , usually reserved for failed 3’rd world states when the economic autopsy is later performed. The feds can’t prop up everything..we need demand /consumption and if we go beyond a few weeks then ..you risk everything you thought was secure . Pensions under funded and insolvent , private sector gutted and insolvent by lower asset prices and won’t restart under those conditions if this goes on more than 1 month / 2/ month /3 the longer we go..what returns will be slower and less recognizable (like when the cat was buried in pet cemetery)

Also ,If you can’t see the limitations of the data on case number and death rate due to the lack of tests , testing ability , General symptoms that present in 85% of cases (If one even has a symptom at all) then you should stop sharing an opinion bc you are making people dumber and that’s not hard or effective

Look at the total daily deaths by country at worldometers.info
Info is from CDC . It’s like a giant site of data, no agenda .

You can look by age , by country by freaking peoples favorite color

You can also compare to other viruses if you wish in terms of daily death totals , unless of Course you believe you know these or that Media doesn’t run on ratings (stating facts) not that something is not very serious

3,000 dead so far in Italy ...we need to see Italy’s numbers follow something close to the Chinese data in terms of peak , and when *daily death rate* should max and then fall and how fast and when . These things are not TV topics . Read , dig, think.
Gain perspective .

This is a tuff time for everyone

Everyone needs to take care and isolate anyone in their family that is most at risk ,and if everyone does this (for their parents/ grandparents that are elderly and immune compromised and this is your FOCUS you will have a lot better chance of saving their lives (no contact w anyone not tested ..period ) this is much more effective ...then chastising human beings for being outside walking the lake less than 6 feet from each other.

A more effective anti viral being announced would be some of the best short term news we could really really really use to stem the panic and give folks and the economy hope/ a Chance
edit on 21-3-2020 by Cpick1223 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2020 by Cpick1223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Just curious population of area, number of hospitals, and number of confirmed cases in the area?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Why, do you think electricity and water are the same? Take your time.....

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Locutis1704
Interesting that 1.6 million died of Tuberculous worldwide and no media coverage. Just look at the damage it has done throughout history.

Were Italy's hospitals overrun by TB cases and turning people away to suffocate at home?

We're going to run out of blinders before we run out of TP the way people are strapping them on!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: havok
Ron Paul is a medical doctor. I think this guy would know what he talks about.

Excellent video.
Fear is a control mechanism.

He was a gynecologist.

Probably not the guy you’d want to listen to about virology. And I seriously doubt he’s giving his medical opinion on the “Liberty Report”. From the way he’s reading, I don’t think he wrote any of that either.

He’s just giving a libertarian/right wing narrative for people to latch on to. Politicizing this crisis for his own ends. What he’s saying is at odds with the reality of what this virus is and what’s happening.

Goes to show how much people rely on their perceived leaders words and actions to guide them...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join