It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul exposes the Coronavirus "hoax". Immediately attacked and censored by Facebook.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well shucks.......gotta shut down more things then.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Spoke to a traveling nurse on Monday. She confirmed what more people are finding out. Covid-19 in the USA is nowhere near as bad as the Media is trying really hard to make us believe it is. The FLU epidemic is far worse.

I dont know if this nurse is real, but you couldn't be more wrong. I can't believe you're still continuing this nonsense now that Trump is a big spokesperson for how dangerous it is. Here in a couple of weeks, when it's widespread in America, what will your new conspiracy be if we see a death rate like Italy? A friend of mine who gets his test results tomorrow says, if it's what he has, it's like pneumonia on steroids. He's been running a 103 fever since last Friday, has lost his voice from coughing, and has been coughing up blood since Tuesday. He's the stubborn redneck type so he's staying home rather than going to the hospital.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It's a good message but what liberties have we given up besides very short temporary ones?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I am not discrediting you.

I have to ask then, what other health issues did he have? Was he a healthy individual? Did he smoke? Asthma? These are important factors when it comes to someone's health and this virus.

Coughing blood is not a symptom of CV19, but stems from something much worse.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
I hate to be the cynical one, but from what I've heard from businesses I work with is that they are shutting down for one reason - LIABILITY.

That's the only reason. It's not because the majority of the decision makers care about people, some do, but most are just looking at the risk of dozens of lawsuits putting them permanently out of business versus losing some business for a few weeks. It's so they don't get sued over negligence or something else.

~Namaste

DING DING DING.

Someone finally said it
edit on 1932020 by AutomateThis1 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

We have become a nation of spineless wussies scared to stand up to tantrum throwing asshats.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
a reply to: LordAhriman

I am not discrediting you.

I have to ask then, what other health issues did he have? Was he a healthy individual? Did he smoke? Asthma? These are important factors when it comes to someone's health and this virus.

Coughing blood is not a symptom of CV19, but stems from something much worse.

Her is a very healthy, very active building contractor. Does not smoke, works through the flu if he gets it, no other health problems or history of respiratory issues. Coughing blood is just a byproduct of coughing really hard and really often.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Huh? Seriously, downplaying his career now because he specialized in gynecology? Still a literal medical doctor.

I wouldn’t ask a mechanic for advice about how to fix my dishwasher. Medical disciplines are highly specialized. Just being a doctor doesn’t mean a person is qualified in other areas that aren’t their expertise.

I'd rather listen to a retired doctor than the media or gov't who actually are politicizing this for their gains.

A retired doctor who’s a politician reading a script on his own political show...

Ummm yeah.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Spoke to a traveling nurse on Monday. She confirmed what more people are finding out. Covid-19 in the USA is nowhere near as bad as the Media is trying really hard to make us believe it is. The FLU epidemic is far worse.

I dont know if this nurse is real, but you couldn't be more wrong. I can't believe you're still continuing this nonsense now that Trump is a big spokesperson for how dangerous it is. Here in a couple of weeks, when it's widespread in America, what will your new conspiracy be if we see a death rate like Italy? A friend of mine who gets his test results tomorrow says, if it's what he has, it's like pneumonia on steroids. He's been running a 103 fever since last Friday, has lost his voice from coughing, and has been coughing up blood since Tuesday. He's the stubborn redneck type so he's staying home rather than going to the hospital.

So you're saying that a traveling nurse is wrong because one guy you know might have Covid but hasn't got his results back. And you're telling somebody else they're speaking nonsense. Riiiiight.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: AutomateThis1

We have become a nation of spineless wussies scared to stand up to tantrum throwing asshats.

I agree. I just try and remove myself from the equation. I don't see myself as being spineless or whatever. So, I'd say the same, but instead that this nation, nah most of the "first world" nations have become weak from comfort. Too scared to take a cold shower.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Actually all his facts were all correct. The only thing he did do was sensationalize the maximum extent of what these acts mean, but the information was correct.

The whole gun and liquor ban is pure sensationalizing, and so maybe that is the reason Facebook took it down. So the measure in Champaign does give the Mayor extraordinary powers through an emergency declaration the ability to set a curfew, close liquor stores, ban the sale of gasoline in containers and stop gun sales. Basically Marshal Law...It also triggers many other essential things that they want to trigger, don't think the Mayor is declaring Marshal Law anytime soon...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

...same for other "utilities".

Don't you have the right to water and electric hook-ups, or are you willing to submit control of them to the whims of an unelected bureaucrat?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
1. I'm glad that Ron Paul gets to speak his mind. It sucks that Fakebook et al try to "curate" his remarks.

2. I would have more respect for Paul's considered opinion if he had served as a county medical examiner or public health officer in a larger-than-county capacity; all I remember is him in private practice.

3. If this were an actual lethal epidemic, how should the authorities respond differently than they have?

4. It is too soon to compare nCoV with previous SARS, MERS, or H1N1 or flu epidemics. Because we are so new to the disease (haven't topped the s-curve of growth in confirmed cases) that we cannot talk about "how much less deadly" one disease versus another.

Until you can talk about recovered cases (with the onset of symptoms delay following, i.e. 14 days) you cannot talk about morbidity.

Morbidity will vary along the s-curve. And we haven't reached enough to know.

Anybody who tells you this nCoV is "already"
MORE or LESS virulent or morbid than another disease
is talking out of their seventh sphincter!

edit on 19-3-2020 by Graysen because: this is the end..., beautiful friend, the end.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
USA Coronavirus media coverage summarized in 9 Seconds.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Guys, you’re not reading this right. I’m in the hospital every day. It’s a mad house. I’ve been to icu multiple times, and it’s full of people with tubes down their throats for acute respiratory distress. Every single door has full airborne, droplet and contact precautions. We are all short of masks, gowns, face shields. And we are just dealing with the first batch of exposures. All of us are absolutely getting exposed, and soon there will be waves of staff sick, and then there will be a massive shortage of nurses, techs and doctors. See Italy leaving all the octogenarians and older to die? That’s what we are on track for. This will peak I expect around June, as we are around day 14 and the infected numbers double every four days. So expect to be out of work for that long. Most likely everyone on here will get sick, avoidance is not realistic with our lack of ability to follow direction, self quarantine, and limit exposure.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You really think facebook is the same as electricity and water?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
So you're saying that a traveling nurse is wrong because one guy you know might have Covid but hasn't got his results back. And you're telling somebody else they're speaking nonsense. Riiiiight.

I think he made the nurse up. Everything hes been saying about this virus is BS. Every nurse I know is terrified right now.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The US Senate came back early to help Americans. The US House is studying ways to possibly vote remotely, because they are not coming back.

www.nbcnews.com...

And there are people who will still think the Democrat led US House wants what is best for Americans.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The US Senate came back early to help Americans. The US House is studying ways to possibly vote remotely, because they are not coming back.

www.nbcnews.com...

And there are people who will still think the Democrat led US House wants what is best for Americans.

Maybe because the CDC is strongly recommending against gathering in groups?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join