It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they doing all of this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Sorry guys this may be a stupid question... I'm not new to conspiracy theories or what the NWO is supposedly up to. But my question is why are they doing all of these things to us? I feel like I'm missing something here. A lot of theories I read state what they are doing but not why they are doing it. What's the point of all this? Is there a goal? A big end game? Am I missing something here? What is the bigger picture?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jca2012

read the Georgia Guide Stones.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

If you're an atheist it will do no good to tell you!

If your a believer then you already know.!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
nothing to worry about ..just Nature Control Mechanism is activated
when an certaine species is becoming an pest for nature
nature heals itself…
you see it by rabbits/lemmings/ect..ect…

Nature Always win

edit on 19-3-2020 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Religion has nothing to do with it, well that’s not true I suppose, they use religion to control people and make them believe they have the true answer...

The world is one big Risk game, has been for a very long time.
Welcome peon.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

This is only my opinion/ramblings,

Bill Gates steps down from Microsoft board to focus on philanthropy

Big thanks to ATS member EverythingsWrong for bringing this video to our attention in their thread

Is it no longer a conspiracy

Alongside this Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise

They always say follow the money right

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Bill has made gazillions from computers and they have viruses, maybe he now wants to make gazillions from humans and viruses, if his foundation patent the cure for covid, should we just consider it a coincidence??

edit on 19-3-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: my laptop froze, thanks bill

edit on 19-3-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

edit on 19-3-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
To make Trump look bad

It's going to backfire biggly!!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
To make Trump look bad

It's going to backfire biggly!!

How? Will the Impeached Idiot try to cheat the Coronavirus at golf, as per modus operandi? Or try to bully it out of the way?

Seriously, Trump did # up with this, and he is not done #ing things up.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

So a worldwide incident just to effect Planet America, your trump defense syndrome kicking in again, its not all about your chosen one as hard as that is for you to believe.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Because of what is happening in Italy and Iran. They make it clear what the outcome will be if the infection rate exceeds hospitals capacity to treat the worst cases.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrable
Because of what is happening in Italy and Iran. They make it clear what the outcome will be if the infection rate exceeds hospitals capacity to treat the worst cases.

Yep. Trying to slow-roll the numbers of cases requiring intensive care etc.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

also read 45 Goals of Communism.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
nothing to worry about ..just Nature Control Mechanism is activated
when an certaine species is becoming an pest for nature
nature heals itself…
you see it by rabbits/lemmings/ect..ect…

Nature Always win

It's a reasonable assumption under the current climate.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
they can Impeach Trump, spread viruses, drop nukes.....do whatever.

I am still not getting a cell phone.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Or it could be that the conscious mass of humanity really think that the present system is miserable unfair and pointless and when enough people think that way slowly but surely, the present system collapses into chaos, and then after a while a new one emerges. A tipping point gets reached, maybe its like you feel that your spouse is cheatingl, but you cant prove it, but either way because you think it. Any meaningful relationship is pointless. So its time to move on.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Because there's a global pandemic?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If the Georgia Guidstones prove true, It will controlled by man, not some God in the sky punishing everyone for everything they do wrong. Humans wrote and built the stones and humans will enforce them. Same goes for the Bible.

I believe a lot of the earths natural catastrophies have been blamed on a judmental God.
Where entire cities have sunk or maybe they were covered in lava from a volcano. God automatically gets the credit.

If every rock and island is ever moved out of place like the end times Bible predicts it will be some sort of cycle going on, not God in the skies judgment. Its pretty obvious every rock and island have moved out of place at one time already.

Just like a bunch of asteroids or metior's hitting the planet at Sodom and Gomora.
The 1st thing people think is Oh my God! What were we doing wrong that the Gods have hurled firey stones from the heavens and wiped us all away?
More than likely humans used that catastrophy as a control mechanism to sway the people in a direction away from man sucking and #ing man.

I've been religious a very long time folks and have spent many hours praying. I'm fixing to start praying now that my 50% tax burden be reduced to zero. How long do you think I'll be praying?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Maybe getting the global population tuned into and accepting of much tighter governmental controls?
Sorry im not much of a CT, thought id give it a crack tho!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jca2012
Sorry guys this may be a stupid question... I'm not new to conspiracy theories or what the NWO is supposedly up to. But my question is why are they doing all of these things to us? I feel like I'm missing something here. A lot of theories I read state what they are doing but not why they are doing it. What's the point of all this? Is there a goal? A big end game? Am I missing something here? What is the bigger picture?

the obvious answer is that a big portion of humanity has figured out what they were doing be it Hong Kong, USA, Europe, UK, Brazil etc. etc. So they are losing control. They failed to keep up the sharade combined with incrementalism. They have become desperate and cant regain control so its full speed ahead scorched earth. The virus is like terrorism. An invisible boogiman that can be used to justify anything they want to do through fear of the unknown. The Medias job is to sell it direct to you through your phone that you have with you 24 hours a day.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
If it's not clear enough already, it's the global banking cabal.

They are hell bent on one world government.

We were fooled again like so many other times, thinking our current President could somehow at least, disrupt the paradigm.

Look at the feed on this site...

See anything about investigations anymore, the whole "drain the swamp" thing, indictments, inquiries, ANYTHING??

That's a pretty good indication that things are getting back on track.

What they truly want is to OWN the world at all costs no matter what.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join