It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Suit - Covid-19 Escaped from Lab

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
We don't have the facts inregards to its origins, but we do know that it started in Wuhun and that they have unregulated wet markets.

Truth is, it literally could just be like the movie, "Contagion" and it probably went down like that too.

The Chinese Virus started there.

What is more likely? This accidentally leaking from a Bio weapons lab in Wuhan right after Canada arrest a Chinese national for stealing from their Biological lab or that a Bat ate a Banana and then pooped in a monkeys mouth only to it piss on a pigs face that was then cut up and fed for dinner at their Communist dinner galla?

The Chinese have always had a population problem.

Chinese Communist were losing a ton of money every day, they know they cant win any war of economics with Trump in office and that their heyday of screwing the US out of money hand over fist was over.

This seems like your typical North Korean hissy fit if you ask me but Kim loves rockets, the Chinese hate to look bad.

This is why we have seen China turn right around and bash the US for not allowing their people to fly into the US. What moron would go knock on their neighbors door, announce they have the Flu then scream at the neighbor for not letting you in the house lol. In America we would call in the padded wagon for that person.

Well that tells me all I need to know, China wanted more of their sick to come to the US to weaken us.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: and14263

If this is in fact true the Chinese should be ashamed with the quality of their bio-weapons. If you're gonna make a pathogen that kills people you might want to make one that actually kills people.

We should sprinkle a little of our Murican-made Captain Trips on their next soybean shipment and show them how the hell real bio-weapons work.

But what if it was never meant to mass kill many people? (although the vulnerable will die anyway.)

What if it was specifically meant to cripple an economy and a nation?

If so, to what end?

If just for sh#ts & giggles and to produce panic- maybe terrorists.

If the ultimate goal is the taking over of America there are any number of bad actors that could be responsible - from other not-so-friendly nations, to elements within our gov't that would benefit from martial law, to a Georgia Guidestones / NWO scenario.

The mind boggles...

Or maybe it's just a virus.

To paraphrase the old Chinese fortune cookies - "We certainly are living in interesting times"

edit on 3/19/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Whistle blower, Anon., says China and USA collaborated on the COVID-19 and decided to test it initially in China. I dont agree with Trump calling it the China virus this week. He may or may not have been informed about a secret agenda. Whistle blower also warns that it would be transmitted by mosquito so forget summer nostalgia. Meanwhile, 5G going in while people not allowed on streets to notice in some areas. Oh yeah, the dude also muttered something about martial law. Containment and the measures taken now Draconian for a republic that brags about its right to assemble freely as a principal tenet. How many lives will be de-railed by this measure which I heard did cause some panic in inner circles, pop goes the weasel.

Lawsuit against China a smoke screen. US gov been working on weaponizing biological/chemical agents for +/- 70 years.
Several experiments have been conducted in the past on unwitting US Americans and other: MK Ultra+.

As Intl Law Prof. Francis Boyle, 3 Harvard degrees, said: all these labs which were supposedly banned should be shut down, no good reason exist for their remaining open and active in research. Informant added that CDC+ have been in a panic, they made an erroneous judgment call unless of course they wanted to precipitate world class chaos.

Boots on the ground in France a cue to what NY officials tactfully call containment. Per BBC this week one cannot leave house except for 5 reasons that have to be on a piece of paper in one's possession or citizen can be fined, can also be fined if police do not believe one's reason bona fide. Not reported in US press. Reasons include jogging, walking the dog, shopping for food, meds. Surely keeps rioters out of Paris? though I did see some of that street fightin still happening.
edit on America/ChicagoamFri, 20 Mar 2020 03:42:22 -050031032203423America/Chicago by EarthShine because: add lines

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EarthShine

The US Govt definitely experimented with biological weapons on unwitting victims.

Project 112

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Outside of China it has come to each country in dribs and drabs, if you wanted to use it as a weapon you would want to "seed" as many areas in a city or country as possible as close to the same time frame to get a spike in cases quickly.

instead we got dribs and drabs in different areas getting an uneven rise in cases, allowing some places to actually get ready rather than a surprise butt sexxors moment.

See above, it wasn't a weapon. Setting that aside, your post is an example of how viruses don't propagate in the real world.

I thought you are in the soon to be non existent restaurant business, please tell us more about your extensive
virology studies and subsequent knowledge ...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
What if it was specifically meant to cripple an economy and a nation?

What? From our own panic and overreaction? Then we have it coming for being such an easy to manipulate pile of crap.

A literal handful of people have died and we're looking to shut the country down with the inherent economic loss and then mail checks to people to placate them. We blew it, we deserve what happens, maybe next time, if there is one, we stand up for ourselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I thought you are in the soon to be non existent restaurant business, please tell us more about your extensive

I haven't been in that industry since 2007.

Ask for my knowledge, can you not get a virus by locking yourself in your home? How long do you have to lock yourself away from the rest of society to have 0% chance of not getting it ever?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I haven't been in that industry since 2007.

Ask for my knowledge, can you not get a virus by locking yourself in your home? How long do you have to lock yourself away from the rest of society to have 0% chance of not getting it ever?

That's not the issue.

We're all going to get it, at some point. If we all get it at the same time were all screwed. The hope is to delay the onslaught so that the medical infrastructure can at least help those that need it most.

Current estimates show 20% of the population will suffer serious issues, if they all show up at once say good buy to the world as we know it.

Although I don't really know if we're going to come out of this as it is, it's looking pretty crap, I guess at this point the economy is collateral damage.
edit on 20-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

If we all get it at the same time were all screwed.

No we're not, since for the vast majority of people the symptoms will be mild.

Although I don't really know if we're going to come out of this as it is, it's looking pretty crap, I guess at this point the economy is collateral damage.

And that's my point.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We're already saying goodbye to the world as we know it due to these measures you think we need. Same result, different way.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We're already saying goodbye to the world as we know it due to these measures you think we need. Same result, different way.

Perhaps, although I don't know why I'm to blame, I don't steer the ship I'm meerly along for the ride. My opinion is really irrelevent.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
personally i think we should just wipe the debt they owe clean. charge them for the stimulus plans and each death and hospitalization. if it just so happens to work out to the exact same amount of what they own its just a coincidence...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join