It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory vaccination against covid19 Denmark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Far away from all mainstream news...
Denmark rushes through emergency coronavirus law

Denmark's parliament on Thursday night unanimously passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers to force testing, treatment and quarantine with the backing of the police.

...and so it begins

Trine Maria Ilsøe, DR's court correspondent, said that Danish citizens could face prosecution under the new law if they refused to comply with health authorities' demands. "It means that you could be sentenced to a punishment if you, for example, refuse to allow yourself to be tested for coronavirus," she said.

As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus.

Initially, the government wanted to the law to give the police the right to enter private homes without a court order if there is a suspicion of coronavirus infection. But this was dropped after opposition from parties in the parliament.

Well lucky here, you might scare the public.

This is something many members here have been saying for a long time. What you do with your body will be a thing of the past. Forced testing, forced treatment, forced quarantine. Just another step in controlling our lives and taking away our freedom.
Step in line please, your country knows what is best for you.
Democracy at its best.

It seems that Denmark is the first country, AFAIK, to approve such a law in this corona crisis but I believe it won't be the last, other countries will follow soon. In fact it might well be that the public will ask for such a law if you see how here in Europe the population begs the politicians to start closing all unnecessary shops and put the whole country in quarantine.

'You Are Free To Do As We Tell You'
-B.H-

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire

Not good news. I have much more to say but all I can post right now is this

Be safe.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There's a vaccine?
Where can I get it?
edit on 3/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
There's a vaccine?

No but there is a law. You didn't read the OP?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Law doesn't make much sense then.
Does it? Does that mean you will be arrested for not being vaccinated with a vaccine that doesn't exist?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

It seems that Denmark is the first country, AFAIK, to approve such a law in this corona crisis but I believe it won't be the last, other countries will follow soon.

And here I thought that these Nordic countries were the most solid democratic countries on earth, where such oppression would never happen. Damned be the reason and respect for the human freedom in these intentionally turbulent times! Coming to our homes pretty soon, they're already talking about it.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I see that it is an emergency provision, which expire in a year. Doubtful if there will be a vaccine available that soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Law doesn't make much sense then.
Does it? Does that mean you will be arrested for not being vaccinated with a vaccine that doesn't exist?

This isn't about being vaccinated or not but about you being free to make your own choices in life.
I'm not against vaccination but rather against people who tell you to do what they think is best for you, which in most cases is just to profit themselves.

edit on 17-3-2020 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

This is the beginning of social conditioning.

Already in New Jersey, USA a woman walked out of a hospital after testing positive and the police hunted her down and requested hospital video to identify her when they couldn't locate her at the address she gave.

What the heck?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I think that public health and welfare can take precedence at times. It's a temporary measure. One year.
There are temporary measures here which are limiting our freedoms. These measures will end.

I think it's called for because too many seem to have no sense.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I see that it is an emergency provision, which expire in a year. Doubtful if there will be a vaccine available that soon.

If not the law will just be extended. Sunset clause

Apart from the vaccination.

It also empowers them to prohibit access to public institutions, supermarkets and shops, public and private nursing homes and hospitals, and also to impose restrictions on access to public transport.

Does this looks good to you?
If it happens to be that this part seems to work in the governments favor, it will most likely be extended after a year or who knows come up with a more specific laws and regulations. And it will all be done in silent

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Sunset clause means the law ends. Automatically. It would have to be created again after a year, if the emergency still exists.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes it automatically expires at the given date unless it is extended. At least that's what I've been told.
But what's your point in all this?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
a reply to: Phage

Yes it automatically expires at the given date unless it is extended. At least that's what I've been told.

Yes. And if the emergency continues for a year, that might be good reason to extend it.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I don't like the idea of being forced to do anything, but not being vaccinated against dangerous diseases puts others at risk. Forcing me to be vaccinated infringes on my right to choose - but me not being vaccinated infringes on others' safety by me being a possible disease carrier.

Just like I don't like being told I can't drive 100 mph on the interstate - but, I recognize it not only puts me at risk but also everyone else.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Makes this statement more interesting.
“When America is tested, America will rise to the occasion” - Donald Trump

I can’t post the photo so here is a link to it. Link
The image has 19 including Trump, standing in the Rose Garden on Friday the 13th the day and the site of the National Emergency Declaration.

BTW do you think Mandatory testing for just those who are at risk will last. It will get ugly, like racial profiling and the such. Solution will be everyone gets tested. Fair for everyone.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Sunset clause means the law ends. Automatically. It would have to be created again after a year, if the emergency still exists.

I love how you think everything will remain the same. Sunset clause. They don’t give a rip about clauses or amendments.
I live in California trust me they don’t care. Our governor calls a state of emergency for anything and bam, new laws that we don’t get to vote on. Like shutting off power to millions because of high fire conditions.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

For this to truly end everyone will have to get tested.
Let's say we plateau the infection curve by the end of May but only 15% of the population has been tested as positive. We know some people had the virus and were never tested but we have no idea what percentage of people have had the virus.

It only takes one person to start this all again on the leftover population who are not immune.

So either we have waves going through the population over and over or we all get tested and those who don't have the antibodies are forced into self isolation or vaccine.

This is the set up we are already seeing. Problem is we have no vaccine yet and won't until 2021 at the earliest.

This gets more complicated if this mutates again quickly into even more deadly virus.

This is truly the beginning. We have seen nothing yet of what governments are planning to force on us to stop this.

I'm fine with being tested but I'm not fine with what happens to me if I test that I have no antibodies. I will get the vaccine as soon as available but what do they have planned for those of us until then?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

What the heck?

Ummm...actually...the genesis of social conditioning...was the beginning of society...

When two or more persons gather together in a given location...rules of conduct are established...these are the conditions...that is your conditioning...

For the illusion of security...freedom was bartered...one small death by the thousand cut at a time...

So pucker up butter cup...your about to get lip-locked by nanny.gov...

YouSir

top topics

join