It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally get Covid -19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
They're closing the bars in Canada on St Patty's frickin day!!

There will be no green beer this year... No clovers er hats...

The Covid has taken over... and all shall bow to its fury!!

Thou shall not leave thine dwelling... the very air is infected!!

Wallymart is Empty... and the lines are still around the corner!

And I can't even find one channel that doesn't have the Covid as the top story...

I get the feeling this feeling the public are being tested here... social media dictates the world... clearly

IF We submit to this bullSh!t… what will be next...

total panic... over something no worse then a flu strain

This is NOT funny... but its one crazy Joke

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

This is some NWO shmit goin on...

Theres a covid case down the street... hes fine by the way...

Follow the sheep though people!!!

We Need Our TP!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The world is flat too...

BTW....

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
First we get the social media.
Then we get the social engineering.
Then we get the social distancing.
And then we get the collapse of society...

I think regardless of the nature of this virus, the nature of humans in general is being shown to us. I went to the store today. No ibuprofen, aspirin, paracetamol, or any of that. No rice, no bread, no pasta, bottles water was scarce.. Every aisle had large sections bereft of anything.

All these sick people, yet the "Get Well Soon" cards were over flowing. Says it all.. no one is social. No one is willing to think about anyone beyond their own. It's a test alright... but one I feel will not see many people passing.

This is how people will react. Sporadic pockets of people who can observe and act accordingly, but the overwhelming mass panic and selfishness will win.

There will be no romanticised post apocalyptic future, where humans have gathered together to build self sustained communities, farming and bartering, fending off the occasional band of raiders who live outside these newly created societies...

No, it will be the slow decline of every one, incapable of sewing a hole, boiling an egg, and without any concept of the basics of personal hygiene unless it's from the health section of a store and comes in a can.

Till everything has been decimated and that inevitable, obsequious equilibrium has restored balance, and the false reality that was the human species, has abated to history, remembered by nothing. And the Earth will settle. She will grow new things, new life will emerge, and life in general will go on.

I could be wrong though, you never know.
not like that hasn't happened before lol

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
The world is flat too...

BTW....

It is.. what are you saying? If it wasn't, water levels wouldn't work. That is incontrovertible prooofe!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I posted this elsewhere, but it's very apt here.

now TPTB know just how quick the masses are to panic, fight over toilet rolls, and beg for government intervention.

Frankly, they don't need terrorists or alien invasions to herd us into a globalist agenda. We just told them all they need is a relatively harmless virus and media aggrandizement. And a virus has the perfect amount of deniable plausibility.

We showed them just how weak and docile and afraid we really are. Watch as the freedoms begin to fly yet again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-3-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I hate green beer .

But I’m 100% behind everything else you said !

top topics

join