It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid19 and Maijuana + a 3rd party?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Practice?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Practice?

You'd have to eat 3/4 of your own body weight just to get to the point of OD.

Now raw potato's... well, they'll kill you with their deadly nightshade shade, before you even think "Not another one..."

And dihydrogen monoxied? leach the electrolytes right outta ya. Cause you to drown in your own juices. Just ask Anna, the cause of demonising molly the world over. silly girl, if only she'd had half a teaspoon of salt in her water bottle..

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TrustedTruth

3/4 of your own bodyweight in weed???!!!

That's going to be some tick bill at the end of the month.

Nightshade vegetables include bell peppers, tomatoes, and eggplants also so not just tatties that can be toxic.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
No wonder weed gets such a bad rep.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Generally from people who have never touched the stuff all the same, and who would quite happily consume or condone the use of alcohol or tobacco products.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Practice?

Ummm...you don't remember the ZoSoFo mega rollie…?

That beautiful album huge rolling paper...?

Talk about smoke yourself stupid...

Fun times...

Practice makes you perfect...as they say...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the sense of humor everyone and I apologize for the jiberish. I do think this is a process though. Step 1 step 2 step 3.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrustedTruth

Practice?

You'd have to eat 3/4 of your own body weight just to get to the point of OD.

Now raw potato's... well, they'll kill you with their deadly nightshade shade, before you even think "Not another one..."

And dihydrogen monoxied? leach the electrolytes right outta ya. Cause you to drown in your own juices. Just ask Anna, the cause of demonising molly the world over. silly girl, if only she'd had half a teaspoon of salt in her water bottle..

Well put...personally I prefer Japanese Purple Yams over Nighshade poisons.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: TrustedTruth

3/4 of your own bodyweight in weed???!!!

That's going to be some tick bill at the end of the month.

Nightshade vegetables include bell peppers, tomatoes, and eggplants also so not just tatties that can be toxic.

Also well put....I peel my Tomatos and de- seed them.....and I use either black or white pepper for my 50/50 Tumeric/Pepper shaker I keep on my Kitchen Table.Remember just a few shakes will do you when used in combo and that all you are killing is millions of jellyfish like bugs...you don't need to take like 3-4 capsules of Tumeric on its own like many say to do....there is no fancy-dancy explanation scientifically for why Tumeric/Pepper reduces inflammation but the reality is that all it does is kill bugs so your auto-immune System can do its job unfettered.

edit on 17-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hell we are on a roll now......A GRAIN IS A DESCRIPTIVE WORD FOR PARTICLES OF SAND OR SALT(or both with the added bonus of glass if you eat table salt---it etchs your ateries and then your body sends cholesterol to repair the damages....yes they lied about that to)…...it gets even better because we truly do need animal fat/cholesterol for a critical reason of our own evolutionary Smarty-pants doing....its an against -the-grain reality we have to face....next time we will touch on that one.

The gluten filled poison we call GRAIN is really GRASS.....and grass kills humans if they eat enough of it......Cows eat grass but Gorillas eat Plants not grass.....Cows only use the grass as a SUBSTRATE upon which nutrient producing bacteria grow which the cows then absorb before they throw the grass out …… unless we treat these GRASS SEEDS with lacto-bacterial action they are basically useless to u and make us sick.....thse are tactically chosen foods like Nightshade Family foods are TACTICAL CHOICES SOLD TO US TO KEEP US ALL SICK AND UNHEALTHY.....its NOT JUST ABOUT PROFIT ON THE WEAPONISED FOODS its the constellation of other impacts healthwise that they are investing in.

Cows eat Grass People eat Plants.....Grain is Grass......People don't eat Grass.

edit on 17-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Legal weed is a conspiracy. It's an experiment on the public. Go buy some Sour Diesel from the legal dispensary and tell me it smells anything like weed,let alone like Sour Diesel.

Whatever it is dispensaries are selling it ain't weed. Most recognizable plant on Earth and you can't recognize what the legal stores sell, at all. They call it Skunk and it smells like lab salts.. they call it Jet fuel and it smells like peanuts..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join