It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Having Fun Yet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
a reply to: IAMTAT

What is exciting to me is that if some of us here are right, the implications are HUGE. A simple question.

For what reason would such a scenario be manufactured?

I see a lot of people that can't wrap their head around it so it MUST be this super duper virus...there is NO other reason for this...only this virus is weak af so there's that. Which is also puzzling because if you want to burn down the barn after the horse has bolted why not use something that will actually be deadly to more than 1℅.

If this is just a natural organic occurrence I'll be the first to say I'm wrong but who here who has been into this stuff for years doesn't have alarm bells ringing that this isn't what it seems?

Again for what reason would it be necessary to pull this stunt? It would not be for a trivial reason. Who's really in control? Is it the sound of chains breaking or the capstone being put on this world? Indeed these are interesting times.

Maybe this?

www.bing.com...

Which is really this>>>>>>

www.bing.com... d-1%26ghc%3d1%26pq%3dadam%2band%2beve%2bstory%2bcia%26sc%3d2-22%26sk%3d%26cvid%3d75F23CE23AD34D36AC499FFE3B99853E&view=detail&mid=701566C27322E3E7DDF3 701566C27322E3E7DDF3&&FORM=VDRVRV

Here are the answers to all of your questions....we have discussed this issue before here on ATS where I have been calling it a Cyclical Global Continental Displacement Wave Event.....again watch all 3 parts of the below series to get most of your answers anything Junior misses I will mop up right here.

www.bing.com... d-1%26ghc%3d1%26pq%3dadam%2band%2beve%2bstory%2bcia%26sc%3d2-22%26sk%3d%26cvid%3d75F23CE23AD34D36AC499FFE3B99853E&view=detail&mid=701566C27322E3E7DDF3 701566C27322E3E7DDF3&&FORM=VDRVRV

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: DBCowboy

Damn it DB why you gotta blame Ozzy.

He's fragile right now...

Ozzy made me stay at home!

Ozzy bought me a ticket on the Crazy Train!

I was laughing with my dad on the phone ... people are going to go nuts. They have to stay home, and they can't watch any sports ... what are they going to do?!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

i is neither having fun nor is i scared

my most pressing issue this week - is my back yard gate - it needs replace - but will come unpainted - and with current weather- i dare not do it outside - and dont really have proper room inside house

YMMV - but thats me

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: DBCowboy

Damn it DB why you gotta blame Ozzy.

He's fragile right now...

Ozzy made me stay at home!

Ozzy bought me a ticket on the Crazy Train!

I was laughing with my dad on the phone ... people are going to go nuts. They have to stay home, and they can't watch any sports ... what are they going to do?!

Medical MJ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join