It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Having Fun Yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
C'mon...admit it...

While scary...this is all very exciting.
We're living through something unique and frightening...and I can't help but think, ironically, that this is all going to somehow bring us closer together as a community.

That's right...as things get tougher...we're going to become more dependent upon one another, here on ATS, for information, stories of overcoming crisis, comfort, consoling, schadenfreude...and badly needed humor to lift our spirits---ALL the things we've always sought from our community here...but in a far more necessary and immediate manner.

Until they cut off the Internet,...we are going to need each other in a way we likely have never needed one another before.

ATS friends and foes, alike...are all in this thing together now...and, together, we will all make it through to the morning after (Cue theme from 'The Poseidon Adventure').

To all of you here...I promise to stand with you here as we ride this one out.

I LOVE all of you ATSers.
ALL of you...DAMMIT!

...even that douche, Kevin.

edit on 16-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So far, we're all just chillin' at home. Son seem to have maybe picked up the bug I had last week. He's acting a bit subdued. That's good though. Weather is crappy so it's not like he can go out and play.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Business as usual. Well until its not.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I’m not having a good time.

I’m pissed off at the manipulation by the government and the main stream media .

I’ll be having a good time when they get their’s .

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I’m not having a good time.

I’m pissed off at the manipulation by the government and the main stream media .

I’ll be having a good time when they get their’s .

...And we'll all enjoy watching that happen together.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

How can you possibly be having fun? DB is at home dying and you think this is fun?

Oh, wait...yeah, I see it now. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How can you possibly be having fun? DB is at home dying and you think this is fun?

Oh, wait...yeah, I see it now. Sorry.

He already promised to leave me his new Smoker...so THERE'S something to look forward to.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
He already promised to leave me his new Smoker...so THERE'S something to look forward to.

Yeah, I was gonna pillage his whiskey collection after the dogs eat him.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I want unique and exciting, I get on my 29er and go find a hill to climb and roll down or a berm to jump. I don't need mass induced public panic and government overreaching to add excitement and novelty to my day.
:
edit on 2020 3 16 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Who ?

I’ve been doing my part this morning .

Spamming Twitter with this.

“What are we worried about? 93% of infected patients will only catch “the flu” The main stream media is pushing a false narrative during a election year. I wonder why? (Src)

We are being lied to.

worldometers.info/coronavirus/#r…. “

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Can we all band together except for Kevin?

I can't stand the guy.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I feel a weight lifted that I have carried for most of my life. The wait/weight of anticipation of when this was going to happen.

It’s been heavy, but now we must all carry it to some degree, and the burden does feel lighter, so to speak.

Maybe that makes sense.

I am prepared to be of service to those around me whom I am able to help. In my 20’s when I first started to “see” the horizon my reaction to it felt much different than it does today. It was a selfish reaction.

I’m glad it held off, I’m wiser now to deal with it. I also have something I didn’t have back then, Faith, Hope, and Love, And most importantly, a family.

It’s not about me anymore it’s about “us”

Glad I have joined this site instead of lurking, long time coming! (2004ish lol)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, I can see why. Kevin is a jerk.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

#F@!&Kevin.

edit on 16-3-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

What is exciting to me is that if some of us here are right, the implications are HUGE. A simple question.

For what reason would such a scenario be manufactured?

I see a lot of people that can't wrap their head around it so it MUST be this super duper virus...there is NO other reason for this...only this virus is weak af so there's that. Which is also puzzling because if you want to burn down the barn after the horse has bolted why not use something that will actually be deadly to more than 1℅.

If this is just a natural organic occurrence I'll be the first to say I'm wrong but who here who has been into this stuff for years doesn't have alarm bells ringing that this isn't what it seems?

Again for what reason would it be necessary to pull this stunt? It would not be for a trivial reason. Who's really in control? Is it the sound of chains breaking or the capstone being put on this world? Indeed these are interesting times.

edit on 16-3-2020 by SuicideKing33 because: Corona virus

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I don't know if I would define is as "fun", but it is fascinating to watch none the less.

Just to think how fast this virus has spread across the entire globe and created such hysteria... and all because of a single source who ate a bat or a pangolin (or whatever it was) in a wet market in Wuhan.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I don't know if I would define is as "fun", but it is fascinating to watch none the less.

Just to think how fast this virus has spread across the entire globe and created such hysteria... and all because of a single source who ate a bat or a pangolin (or whatever it was) in a wet market in Wuhan.

Butterfly Effect in action.
Guy eats a bat...the world economy collapses.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Butterfly Effect in action.
Guy eats a bat...the world economy collapses.

Damned that Ozzy Osborn!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Damn it DB why you gotta blame Ozzy.

He's fragile right now...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Damn it DB why you gotta blame Ozzy.

He's fragile right now...

Ozzy made me stay at home!

Ozzy bought me a ticket on the Crazy Train!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join