It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Burial Every Half Hour, It Looks Like A War." And The Crematorium Works 24 Hours A Day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
We had heard reports out of China which were similar. Bodies stacking up, crematoriums disposing of bodies 24x7. Now it is happening in Italy.

www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2020/03/14/coronavirus-muore-sindaco-nel-bergamasco-in-citta-e-emergenza-una-sepoltura-ogni-mezzora-sembra-una-guerra-e-il-cr ematorio-lavora-24-ore-al-giorno/5736518/

The city of Bergamo records its war report every day: 53 victims on Wednesday, then 61, yesterday 50. "The deaths have quintupled, there is a burial every half hour"

“Employees are exhausted. They are making a huge effort to ensure the continuity of services to citizens. "

"There are many elderly people at home with breathing difficulties - says Bertocchi - They are not hospitalized because the hospitals are full, so our ten general practitioners treat them at home. We are taking care of recovering oxygen and health devices ". As in the capital, even in Alzano it is no longer known where to put the coffin: "We have converted some churches inside the cemetery to allocate the corpses and the oven is ultra congested".

The crematorium works 24 hours a day, so we told the funeral services to go out of the province or even out of the Region ".

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Your link is in Italian...bummer

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
yeah we are being lied too. Here's some satellite photos of mass graves in Iran.

www.livescience.com...

I think it is a lot worse than what they are admitting.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Convenient they're digging them out in the open where satellites can easily see them.
Iranians know all about satellites.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sneaky sumbiches.

What'dya reckon they're up to?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

You would think if we are being lied too that the satellite images would not be available.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I can't imagine the Iranian or Chinese government would want to induce panic in the US.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Your link is in Italian...bummer

Google Translate

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sneaky sumbiches.

What'dya reckon they're up to?

Could be anything, Hoss....as you say, them is some sneaky sumbiches.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Or divisiveness.
No one would want to do that.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

So. You have no idea then.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I can't imagine the Iranian or Chinese government would want to induce panic in the US.

I imagine they can score some great social media points in China by doing so.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

So. You have no idea then.

Well considering it’s an image of a graveyard (according to the article)...
It says preparing for the pandemic With a 100 yard trench but who knows if you have that many bodies or if they are requiring the victims to all be put in one place.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I was referring to the motivation for doing it in plain view of orbital surveillance.
The notion is that there is something nefarious about that. I think.

Wheels within wheels. Or something.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

I was referring to the motivation for doing it in plain view of orbital surveillance.
The notion is that there is something nefarious about that. I think.

Wheels within wheels. Or something.

Hide in plain sight. Make us THINK they are graves , when they are for a more nefarious plan.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's a trap!
They want us to think they are decimated by the plague and will mount an attack while, in reality, they are armed and healthy and will burst forth from the "graves" when our troops arrive.

Crap. That's just stupid. After all these years you'd think I'd get better at this conspiracy stuff.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Crap. That's just stupid. After all these years you'd think I'd get better at this conspiracy stuff.

Half the battle is admitting you have a problem Phage. You're on the right track.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Call me the skeptic.

I think this is mostly paranoia, fear, and hype.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
We had heard reports out of China which were similar. Bodies stacking up, crematoriums disposing of bodies 24x7. Now it is happening in Italy.

www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2020/03/14/coronavirus-muore-sindaco-nel-bergamasco-in-citta-e-emergenza-una-sepoltura-ogni-mezzora-sembra-una-guerra-e-il-cr ematorio-lavora-24-ore-al-giorno/5736518/

The city of Bergamo records its war report every day: 53 victims on Wednesday, then 61, yesterday 50. "The deaths have quintupled, there is a burial every half hour"

“Employees are exhausted. They are making a huge effort to ensure the continuity of services to citizens. "

"There are many elderly people at home with breathing difficulties - says Bertocchi - They are not hospitalized because the hospitals are full, so our ten general practitioners treat them at home. We are taking care of recovering oxygen and health devices ". As in the capital, even in Alzano it is no longer known where to put the coffin: "We have converted some churches inside the cemetery to allocate the corpses and the oven is ultra congested".

The crematorium works 24 hours a day, so we told the funeral services to go out of the province or even out of the Region ".

I heard a quote once, and my sons have reminded me of it recently
"Worry is like witchcraft, and who is to say which is worse"
Im sure you are aware of Psalm 91

We are to be pillars of strength, for others to lean on. My sons have reminded me of this too.
A man is strongest on his knees in prayer. I will be praying for you. Stand strong brother

edit on 15-3-2020 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Probably not a good sign then to see this here in California.
Human Composting Could Become an Option in California

The process for composting a body was first introduced by the Seattle-based company Recompose. A dead body is broken down through a process known as Natural Organic Reduction by placing the body in a reusable vessel, covering it with wood chips and aerating it, which creates an environment for microbes and essential bacteria. The body, over a span of about 30 days, is fully transformed into soil.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join