It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did An ATS Member Predict The Coronavirus Panic Back In Early December?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Surely you know how common these "Something big is coming, we all feel it" threads are?

A few times a year at least.

edit on 15-3-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have to agree with others, it's too general. Also, this forum is loaded with many similar nonspecific predictions of dire or revolutionary events each year.

I do, however, remember reading a couple threads that piqued my interest in a very major way. I'm pretty sure they were both posted before Xmas, but I can't be 100% sure.

There was discussion of the arrest of official(s) with connections to American laboratory/laboratories that handle/study highly infectious and dangerous bacteria and viruses, and keep those materials on site. The arrests were for theft of the actual biological materials. At least one of the arrested persons was Harvard Medical educated, and I remember there was speculation about it being connected to China, the Chinese Govt, and their 'Thousand Talents' plan. Maybe there was a direct connection between the person(s) under arrest, and the new Chinese biolab in Wuhan, China...

So if any of you ATS brothers or sisters have specific info about that, or if you can link to the thread(s) I mentioned, that would be great! I have a terrible time making sense of the search results on this site.

Be safe friends.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I've "felt" like something big was coming for a long time now. I felt it for so long that I started to think maybe my psyche was just crying WOLF! and nothing was coming, but then I'd look at the economy, what the Fed was doing to shore up the dollar, and a bazillion other things and say to myself, "No, you're not crying WOLF! It's just taking a while for the past momentum to change direction."

So, big deal? If anybody couldn't tell over the last few years that things were going south, that somebody was asleep. I didn't write a post about it, but I could have anytime in the recent past.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So it's like all predictions.

Something, someplace is going to happen at some time to some people.

Factor in CT's constantly stating "something big is coming, I feel it."

Sorry I just don't see it.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DietWoke

Surely you know how common these "Something big is coming, we all feel it" threads are?
A few times a year at least.

Yeah. Want another stunning prediction? A super famous entertainer will die suddenly of something completely unexpected. Call me Nostradumass.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
ATS was targeted for web AI social media response analysis starting back in May 2009.
Tongue in cheek project supposedly being done by ALTA, the Web Bot project that analyzes the content of the World Wide Web to discern future trends.
What if there is some truth to this?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
ATS was targeted for web AI social media response analysis starting back in May 2009.
Tongue in cheek project supposedly being done by ALTA, the Web Bot project that analyzes the content of the World Wide Web to discern future trends.
What if there is some truth to this?

That was the NSA and DHC again.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Darpa Human-in-the-loop Control wasn't disclosed till 2015?

www.researchgate.net... s_Challenge_Trials

By 2018 this had officially evolved:

The intention being, to use a trained crowd or general human population to correct inaccuracies in machine predictions thereby increasing accuracy, which results in higher quality of results.

edit on 15-3-2020 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

But how many actually believe that some of us can "feel" that some future event is about to happen?

I like to entertain the idea that we all can. Because everything/everyone is connected in some way.

Most of us just block it out and ignore it.

I agree.
Now , I feel something big is going to happen.
That was easy , and I did not know I had it in me until I read your post.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

There are people hired to correct and adjust posts on social media created by weak AI?
That's what your saying?
How many accounts would one person manage?

Must be quite a funny job, in the early stage at least. I'm sure the machine would create quite hilarious posts at first. But probably it would soon start to sound just like yourself.

What about ATS... Any bots arround here?

Sincerely NC
edit on 15-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join