It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Glyph in England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I saw this formation on a site a while ago and looked it up on cropcircleconnector.com and there it was...

Winchester, Hampshire.� August 15 2002

The Scary Alien Formation�
As the image of this most perplexing of crop formations appeared on the Silent Circle Cafe computer screen, faces filled with amazement, coupled with gasps of disbelief which permeated the building.� Human reaction to perceived alien contact, a very interesting thing to witness indeed. What we were looking at was without doubt the most stunning, atmospheric and indeed the most sinister crop glyph that has appeared to date. An alien with a CD, that's outrageous, but there it was, stretched across a field of ripe wheat in far out Hampshire. Our minds were made up there and then; we had to get on site ASAP. Something that subtle would no doubt take a severe battering from hoards of visitors. With this in mind the exact location of the new glyph was acquired and we were on our way.�

What does it mean? It's like asking whats the meaning of life, but why is there a glyph formation in the form of an alien?

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Looks like the end of a telephone reciever.

Personally I am really sceptical about these crop circles, especially when people say they make them.

Especially when they make one as a stunt, and the 'experts' don't believe them and say its real...

Just another wacko event for the gulible to believe

Anyway Nice design, someone used a computer to create it and went out at night and made it...

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You have to be really good to do 1 by yourself. It's easy to know when a cropcircle is a fake one or a real one. To much differences between them.

Cropcircles are done by military. They're using a maser based satellite, or sometimes based on military aircraft.

The good question is : Why do they these cropcircles.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Interesting assertion, what information do you have to suggest the military is behind the crop circles?

[Edited on 27-8-2002 by Kano]

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It's a trick to hide their experiments.
Some cropcircles are fakes, others are coming from the ET themselves, but the majority is done by the MoD & DoD.

It's like for the UFO. If you want to test a new technology, it's more smart to hide your tests behind an UFO sighting wave.

If you take a look on what's going on with the cropcircles ( effects... ), you'll see that it's look like a micro-wave effect. The pictures or the forms have 2 meanings.

1) Hidding the test of this secret weapon.
2) " Helping " us that we have to believe in UFO.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What proof is there that they are done by the military? I doubt that to. I happen to believe those that continue to report they see 'balls of light' form them in moments and then either disappear or move away.

There have been a few in the past years that have be spectacular, in their dimensions and the intricacies of the design and the image that appears in them. For example, the Arecibo message that was layed down in a crop along with this most recent one of an alien and and a wheel of information.

One item to add, last night on coast to coast, George reported that there was an attempt to form another alien and wheel in Alaskan ice, but the craft crashed or something. I'm still looking for this story, but I continue to find nothing.

See this small clip of the forming of a formation:

www.wanska.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is a good site for non-belivers

www.busty-taylor.com...

Check it out Netchicken

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 01:41 AM
link   
"you'll see that it's look like a micro-wave effect"

Care to elaborate?

Either way phoenix, seems a little strange they would choose to test an unidentified microwave weapon in this fashion.

Why on earth would they choose to do it in farmer joes field (farmer joe who tends to charge people admission to the field). When they could do it on their own test ranges? On their own ranges they get to hang around and analyse the effects of the weapon.

There is absolutely no reason for any government agency to test such things outside their own test ranges. If they want to test different types of crop, they'd grow their own. You'd expect top secret research types to want to keep it in-house as much as possible.

Do you have any evidence (or motive) whatsoever to suggest the government is in any way involved with these phenomena? Or is it another case of Belgian logic, where you believe it because theres no evidence or motive whatsoever?

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Nah man...you're all wrong...heres the deal on crop circles:

ET and few of his mates were dropping a new Big-Block Warp Drive into their Saucer one night, slamming it on lowered Chromed Landing Couplings and tinting out the View Screens...not to mention the under-Saucer neon lighting they added for when they cruised Main Street.

ET and his alien Saucer-Hoon mates are just like Human car-fanatics...they never work on their rides without sinking a few brews while they tinker with this and that. So anyway, after a few brews, ET and his hoon mates thought they'd test out the power of the new Big Block Warp Drive unit and went to do a few skids...as ya do...being slightly drunk one of the hoons suggested they rip over to some planet with lower lifeforms and drop a few 'doughnuts' out the back of some farmers paddock...just to freak people out when they wake up and wonder what the f**k did that.

So thats all it is peeps...coupla Intergallactic Hoons dropping doughies and skids over here so the Cops on their planet don't bust them.

True. I have proof. Somewhere...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Huuum...It's sound real. I have to investigate.

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
"you'll see that it's look like a micro-wave effect"

Care to elaborate?

Either way phoenix, seems a little strange they would choose to test an unidentified microwave weapon in this fashion.

Why on earth would they choose to do it in farmer joes field (farmer joe who tends to charge people admission to the field). When they could do it on their own test ranges? On their own ranges they get to hang around and analyse the effects of the weapon.

There is absolutely no reason for any government agency to test such things outside their own test ranges. If they want to test different types of crop, they'd grow their own. You'd expect top secret research types to want to keep it in-house as much as possible.

I gave you an answer in my first post.

Do you have any evidence (or motive) whatsoever to suggest the government is in any way involved with these phenomena? Or is it another case of Belgian logic, where you believe it because theres no evidence or motive whatsoever?

No Kano, it's not another Belgian logic.

Their motivation is evident. What will you think if you see a cropcircle ? Specialy this one, with a Grey ?

When you want to tell something to the mass ( peoples), you don't have to use words. Coz peoples will not listen you. It's better to use something like a cropcircle. You can be sure, everybody will speak about it. Cropcircles are used to hit a maximum of us. Cropcircles sugest that aliens are reals. They are here, watching us. It's reach our mind.
I believe in UFO & ET, but I cannot believe they did these cropcircles. Why ? What's the purpose for them ( ET ) ? Look this one, with a face grey..." We " are here,
" we " are watching you, " we " want that you know it, but " we " don't want to speak with you. But it's ok, " we " will do cropcircles. It's stupid. Somebody want to tell us something, but it's not coming from the ET's.

And for the evidences, it's like for the rest.One day you find something, the next day, you find another thing..and so on..And 1 day you think that you have the "truth". Don't worry, I don't think I have allways right, specialy in this matter.

If you want, I can say : " For me, cropcircles are not coming from the ET's. "

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I was looking for more information on this alien wheel formation and found this site...

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

They have apparently decoded the message in the wheel, see the link for what they found.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

[Edited on 29-8-2002 by cursedag]

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 12:23 AM
link   
And Linda Howe has done some work on reporting this amazing formation.

www.earthfiles.com...

There seems to be more to this than I thought. Still reading through all this stuff.

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Beware...beware...Great.

But beware from what/who ?

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 07:16 AM
link   
UP, dont ignore the points, why do you think the military is at all behind these crop circles?

Plus good work on decoding the binary, I was wondering about that. Does the message continue? Whoever made it put a lot of effort into it, good to see they bothered to include a little message

Some pretty good artistic talents involved with these things.

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oh don't credit me, there are people who are all wrapped up in this thing and have decoded the whole message, if you had visited the link, you would have found this:

Analysis Update: (21th Aug 2002)
I've done some more analysis myself this afternoon, mainly because I wanted to satisfy my own curiosity and see if I could verify the various decoded messages other people are obtaining - and I can independently verify Eltjo's findings, yielding the message "Beware ...."

Using a detailed closeup image of the disc, kindly taken by Lucy Pringle, specifically for helping to decode the binary sequence, I was able to construct small squares or 'pixels' and superimpose them on the image. Then, starting from the centre and spiralling outwards, we get a 1 if the crop is standing and a 0 if the crop is flattened. Every 9th position is a small tuft of standing crop which is smaller than the standard 'pixels'. This I, along with several other researchers, interpret to be some kind of divider between digits. Between each marker digit are 8 'pixels', which conveniently corresponds to the standard 8 bits per byte notation that us computer programmers use. By using 8 bits we can represent anything from 00000000 which is 0 in decimal right up to 11111111 (ie. all 8 pixels 'on') which is 255 in decimal.

In order to represent numbers and letters of the alphabet, computers use a set of 128 characters which comprises what is known as the ASCII character set. ASCII stands for American Standard Code for Information Interchange and was devised by the ANSI corporation back in the 1960s. The original ASCII set comprised of 7 bits in order to represent 128 unique characters. However, modern computers use an 8 bit character set which can display 255 different characters. The 'upper' 128 characters are usually reserved for special characters such as accented foreign characters and things like the Euro symbol.

Going back to our spiral of binary digits in the crop formation disc, we obtain an initial grouping of 01000010 01100101 01110111 01100001 01110010 and so on, spiralling out from the centre. (see diagram). We can translate these binary sequences into their decimal equivalent and thus look them up in the ASCII character set to see what letters they correspond to.

Doing this for the whole 'disc' we get the message "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)". This was originally decoded by an anonymous visitor to Linda Moulton-Howe's web site. Although I've yet to verify the entire binary sequence I got as far as the first couple of words and it did indeed read as above. I have no reason to assume the Linda's guest made a mistake, but I will continue decoding it when I have time (update - see below).

posted on Sep, 1 2002 @ 04:50 AM
link   

UP, dont ignore the points, why do you think the military is at all behind these crop circles?

Hi Kano.

I think I gave you my answer. But I can be more clear. Long times ago, I was thinking yet cropcircles weren't ET.

I was glad to see a video tape, where someone was explaining it was probably a new kind of human weapon who did the CC. But I'm agree, it's not coz I think CC are humans, it's not coz I saw a video tape where the man has the same opinion like me,that CC are not ET.

But this CC, with a " wonderfull " grey picture, it's too much. Really, I think somebody want to fool us.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
wow this is something new

new topics

top topics

join