It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the corona virus isn’t being spread but being activated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Right stay with me on this one........

The flu vaccinations are produced by Astra Zeneca and Pfizer.
They both produce them in China and Pfizer operate in Wuhan.

Now this last round 2019/2020 vaccines changed.
They used the strains -
an A/Brisbane/02/2018 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus;
an A/Kansas/14/2017 (H3N2)-like virus;
a B/Colorado/06/2017-like virus (B/Victoria/2/87 lineage); and
a B/Phuket/3073/2013-like virus (B/Yamagata/16/88 lineage).

For some reason the roll out this year was delayed by the world health organisation.
All the countries in the northern hemisphere use the same vaccine strains and it’s the countries in the northern hemisphere being hardest hit by this apparent corona virus.

Now here’s my thinking......

If the symptoms of corona are so similar to flu why are we constantly being told it definitely is nothing like flu as though we are being guided away from looking at it as a possible # up of the immunization.

Or could the corona actually have been dormant in the vaccines until it was activated - think 5g conspiracy here

Or did they get the vaccine strain mix completely wrong and the 4 new strains all added together gave birth to the new super strain in corona virus

Now most of the elderly or those with underlying medical condition get the vaccines and is this why they know these are the most likely to test positive for the corona
edit on 13-3-2020 by EverythingsWrong because: Missed abit

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

ZOMG.

They injected everyone with the Phucket strain.

NOW we know what's going on with the TP purchases!!!

All kidding aside...

As a coincidence theorist your idea is well worth entertaining.

Globalists worldwide being pushed around by this Trump upstart?

Fine.

Let's initiate phase 2 of Agenda 21 a few years early...

~thinkin~

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well, if that is the case I am good. I haven't had a flu shot since 1995 when I was in the military.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Now it gets even more interesting.......

The h1n1 strain is what was the swine flu outbreak in 2009 and is the same strain as was the Spanish flu, now at the end of 2019 weren’t the Chinese suffering a major swine flu outbreak where 1/4 of their pig population had to be burnt.
Is this a mere coinincidence

Now h3n2 is the most dangerous. This is a sort of cross between swine flu and bird flu and depends from what creature it began.

Now I mentioned about the delay from the world health organisation and this delay was apparently because of a lack of supply........now this bit is interesting, if in October the WHO are stating they have a short supply yet in November they are fully stocked how does this happen when it takes a minimum of 6 month to manufacture and mature the vaccines to ensure they are safe.

Now vaccine use either dead or live strains - dead strains are killed by heat or formaldehyde and live ones are still live but weakened through lots of laboratory techniques over a sustained time.

What is interesting about the 2019/2020 vaccine is that they were all live strains, now if they had been rushed through does this mean that possibly they shrimped the these lab techniques to weaken them. Remember live strains are exactly that live and so they can replicate and I’m assuming evolve/mutate so can they actually cross breed with other strains to create new ones - I’m assuming yes they can but can this be a natural phenomenon

edit on 13-3-2020 by EverythingsWrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverythingsWrong
Now it gets even more interesting.......

The h1n1 strain is what was the swine flu outbreak in 2009 and is the same strain as was the Spanish flu, now at the end of 2019 weren’t the Chinese suffering a major swine flu outbreak where 1/4 of their pig population had to be burnt.
Is this a mere coinincidence

Now h3n2 is the most dangerous. This is a sort of cross between swine flu and bird flu and depends from what creature it began.

Now I mentioned about the delay from the world health organisation and this delay was apparently because of a lack of supply........now this bit is interesting, if in October the WHO are stating they have a short supply yet in November they are fully stocked how does this happen when it takes a minimum of 6 month to manufacture and mature the vaccines to ensure they are safe.

Now vaccine use either dead or live strains - dead strains are killed by heat or formaldehyde and live ones are still live but weakened through lots of laboratory techniques over a sustained time.

What is interesting about the 2019/2020 vaccine is that they were all live strains, now if they had been rushed through does this mean that possibly they shrimped the these lab techniques to weaken them. Remember live strains are exactly that live and so they can replicate and I’m assuming evolve/mutate so can they actually cross breed with other strains to create new ones - I’m assuming yes they can but can this be a natural phenomenon

The shots from the last few years were NOT live viruses. I had to get the shot when I worked for a hospital and they most certainly were not live viri.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
The shots from the last few years were NOT live viruses. I had to get the shot when I worked for a hospital and they most certainly were not live viri.

Viruses aren't living things. They are either active or inactive. When they are active, they replicate. When they are inactive, they don't.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Not entirely correct, in previous years they’ve used only 1 live strain but usually an influenza b strain which makes this years so odd.

On a different note I’ve found this little piece -

eng.lsm.lv...

from 2014 in which a Latvian virologists goes on about how the African swine flu could potentially mutate to jump to human if it was given the correct conditions and it mixed with something like the h3n2 strain..........now because the h3n2 strain had already been mixed with the h1n1 would that have meant it was more receptive to mutate with The swine fever that was decimating the Chinese pigs throughout 2019, corona virus seems to mimic somewhat the symptoms of the swine fever without the skin irritation that it caused in the pigs.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Viruses aren't living things. They are either active or inactive. When they are active, they replicate. When they are inactive, they don't.

Really? Splitting hairs just a bit aren't we? Define alive. Define active. Pick your poison. That definition came from the CDC, argue it with them.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I have been questioning the role of vaccines in the spread of the Coronavirus, since the beginning.
Curious about it with the timing of mandatory vaccination programs by China and Italy.
Also the the fact that the SARS Vaccines were found to cause severe reaction to mice after they were reintroduced to the virus. The mice were normal after the initial vaccination but after they reintroduced the SARS virus they had sever and deadly reactions. But everyone gets a flu shot so, sure something like the SARS vaccine could be happening with the recent Flu vaccine.

I have some links to stuff but I’m on my phone. If you look at my recent post history you can see what I have been saying.

If I have more time I’ll post some links later.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Or could the corona actually have been dormant in the vaccines until it was activated - think 5g conspiracy here

5g conspiracy would not be thinking.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

But everyone gets a flu shot so, sure something like the SARS vaccine could be happening with the recent Flu vaccine.

Not everyone gets the flu shot, the numbers are way lower than they’d like....

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That's some far-fetched, out-there crazy thinking, dude.

And, yeah, I could see it. I could definitely consider it a possibility.

Any of those ideas, that is.

I still think the ultimate goal is a fabricated black swan, though.
edit on 2020 3 13 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So your saying Viruses are nanobots waiting to be activated to kill everyone. Makes me wonder with all the other mandatory vaccines.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I blame the drones. Remember the drones? Eh? It's all starting to fit together now isnt it?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Really? Splitting hairs just a bit aren't we? Define alive. Define active. Pick your poison. That definition came from the CDC, argue it with them.

I am just saying...the OP used a theory about 'activation' and you replied that the flu virus used in vaccines is not live.

You mean inactive...which is exactly what the OP was talking about.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Or targeted at certain users?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Why don't the kids get it? What kind of flu shot do they get? Do you see my thinking?

It's past the witching hour

Conspiracy time!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Why don't the kids get it? What kind of flu shot do they get? Do you see my thinking?

It's past the witching hour

Conspiracy time!

Kids get it, they just have mild or no symptoms...look, see how well all the kids are?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Go watch Utopia from 2013/14.

You will love it, be right up your street.
edit on 13-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Since we're playing "What If":

What if the Corona Virus isn't the issue, but instead the issue is something else that certain people had access to. What if that substance was tainted with an engineered item that would sit dormant until activated?

Epstein liked to fund a lot of biological researchers
He knew that he was becoming a liability and decided to get a possible safe guard from getting killed (a real Deadman Switch if you will)
Epstein then gets killed which gets the switch operation put in motion
A new Flu vaccine gets put out on the market, one that is loaded with a key to activate the Deadman Switch (ie the Corona Virus)

I mean if we're going to play, why not play hard?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join