It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the corona virus isn’t being spread but being activated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Now that’s a great idea for a disaster yarn: A Virus kills most of the old, some amongst the young adults, leaves the young kids and scares the hell out of the elite and they disappear underground.

Another thing about the virus is that women have an easier chance at survival because of estrogen which supports the immune system whereas men have a harder time because of testosterone.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

From above my post, but linked to in the replied post (also here)

Sorry I should have been clearer about where map was.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
we dont got 5g in the north.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hello guys.

This virus is smartly built to hit certain targets that would cause a decrease in populations where the virus has spread not only now but also in the future.
Idk if it has gotten out of control but take a look at what it does.

First of Angela Merkel herself said that would infect around 60-80% of Germany population.
That's a huge number and only recently was confirmed by Italian meds that such a large number would be infected. We are talking about millions.

This virus as said by meds, doesn't show any symptoms for about 80% of population. So current number of those confirmed with covid-19 is basically just 20% of the real number.
Only 20% show low to mid symptoms while death ratio is around 3% depending on demographics of country affected.

It's death ratio grows dangerously if the patient is 65+ years and has other autoimmune diseases.

It mostly hits males, especially young males who might not show any symptoms.

And lastly there are reports that it causes infertility in males.There was a report for that that got shut down by the chinese government.

...and it doesn't seem to hit poor third world countries (Africa is kinda immune to it lol)

So...this "beautifully" built virus is nothing but a tool at the hands of those who are interested in cleaning the population from eldery and sick people and making sure the population would be kept in control via making young males infertile.

The numbers are far larger than those reported. I'd say atleast 8 to 10x of what is said.
Remember it will affect 60-80% of the population.

Stay safe.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well killing people who pay taxes and perform labor is rather counterproductive and could be considered dumb, especially where the continued generation of profit, power, and monies is concerned.

"They" don't do anything with the control accept milk the herd via taxation, canny see why "they" would in any way wish to cull it too much.

As to what they do, maintain the status quo would be my guess.

Oh good. Everything's gonna be ok then.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: HalWesten
The shots from the last few years were NOT live viruses. I had to get the shot when I worked for a hospital and they most certainly were not live viri.

Viruses aren't living things. They are either active or inactive. When they are active, they replicate. When they are inactive, they don't.

Really? Splitting hairs just a bit aren't we? Define alive. Define active. Pick your poison. That definition came from the CDC, argue it with them.

I am just saying...the OP used a theory about 'activation' and you replied that the flu virus used in vaccines is not live.

You mean inactive...which is exactly what the OP was talking about.

Actually if you read ops 2nd post which is what Hal was replying to, it specifically uses the terms live and dead.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

Yeah you got it. This is scary genetic stuff you're talking.

Take a look at George Church's activity with the Genesis Institute in Shenzhen.... Genetics Pioneer George Church, BGI Aim to Develop Virus-Resistant Organisms at Newly Opened Genesis Institute in Shenzhen

If you don't know about "gene drives" then you need to catch up.

Have you heard of the Trojan horse concept of a gene drive that releases toxin WHEN IN CONTACT WITH A VIRUS, ANY VIRUS.... Self-destructing mosquitoes and sterilized rodents: the promise of gene drives

Search that article for "gene drive that activates a toxin"

These scientist freaks can make a Trojan gene drive, slip it in you with a nice needle, and then at a later date activate it via airborne virus, and then you dead.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I think some of the Chinese people are actually dropping dead after their Trojan gene drives are activated by this coronavirus. Not the virus killing them, but the gene drive they got in their vaccination last year.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
How else to explain the sudden drop, the convulsions, the total freaking out sudden death??

Gene drive releasing toxin.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EagleZ
Maybe that is why charities have been wanting us to pay to educate the African people..... lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: EagleZ
Maybe that is why charities have been wanting us to pay to educate the African people..... lol.

Imagine if news that covid-19 will actually infect up to 60-80% of Europe and same situation is to be expected for US.
And imagine if most of the infected are males whom to some perctenage become infertile. We are gonna need more people after some decades right? Because the birth rates will go even lower in Europe & US.
Meanwhile they get rid of elderly to cut down their economic weight through pensions.

Seems like a win-win situation for countries like China and European countries that have massive elderly populations.China itself needs to lower it's pop in total.

If they somehow f up the situation and will need population then Syrians and other middle-easterns along with Africans are ate the gates of Europe.

That's what I'm trying to say.

It doesn't make sens that only Iran has serious cases in M.E and there are no problems in Africa at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So is that why the feral child in Jostedalsrypa was female?
Either a possible conspiracy to investigate this weekend.
Or I need to lay off the Taylor Swift meme.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

For most people, it will simply be the flu.

As tot "ok" well its never been that in all of recorded history, at least for the majority of our respective populations.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

500 thousand? I doubt it’s high. It's only 142 thousand recorded world-wide.

As for 3/22

March 22nd - 322 Skull & Bones Should be an interesting day!

3/22. 322 is the number of the secret society associated with the Skull & Bones. "Bonesmen" or members of the order consist of such people like our past presidents Bush & Bush Jr. as well as past Secretary of State, Herman Munster himself John Kerry.

steemit.com...@notoriousdjp/march-22nd-322-skull-and-bones-should-be-an-interesting-day

edit on 14-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have PCOS so have higher levels of testosterone. Hoping that I’ll be ok.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Keep in mind that we are only getting the data from CDC testing. State Health Department and third party test data is not being reported. It is still freshly underway, and hopefully someone intends to compile that data so the public can be informed.

To put this into perspective, the other day one third party drive through, in Colorado, tested 160 people before closing down at lunch. That same day, the CDC did 8 tests.

The case numbers the media are reporting are the CDC's...and they are practically statistically insignificant.

We need the data from ALL the testing.

Love the 322 coincidence, BTW!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Trump is mulling restricting domestic travel to hotspots...

All those drive-thru tests done in Denver...I won't be surprised if Denver is a declared a hotspot.

"Stay away from the Denver Airport for the sake of your health and lives!"

-- Signed, The Elite

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Interesting...typos?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Wow! Is that for real? OMG...!

I googled and got this

S. Korea confirms 322 more COVID-19 cases, total hits 6,088

That's likely a coincidence but how one gets from 19 to 322 I don't know.

Do you have a link for that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join